Jongin, Sehun, and Moonkyu

I'm Married to a Gay?
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

MINA’S POV

I walked out from the class room, just to find the girls squealing near the staircase.

“Huh? What is it?”, I asked Yookyung who walked out with me.

“I don’t know”, she shrugged and stopped Sulli when she walked pass us.

“Sulli-ah, what is that crowded?”, Yookyung asked her.

“I heard that was Jongin and Sehun”, she answered and clung on my arms.

“Who was that?”, I asked her.

“They are our company’s trainees. They’ll debuting soon. Maybe that’s why the girl keep squealing”, she leaned her head on my shoulder. “I’m hungryyyyy~”

I rolled my eyes. “So, you know them?”, I asked her again as we walked away towards the cafetaria.

She nodded her head. “A bit. Because they are boys trainees, and I’m girl. So we didn’t have much time to know each others that well”. She dragged Yookyung along. “I’ll treat you guys!”.

“Call~”, me and Yookyung screamed in happiness.

We walked in the cafetaria, searching for some seat for us.

Well, this is my life. I’m close with Yookyung (Apink) and Sulli (f(x)). We are clasmates by the way. But many people watching us in shock. I mean, I’m not an idol like them. I’m not pretty. And I’m not rich. My parents just own a small bakery. But, thanks to them. They still wanna be my friends even I’m different to them.

“Mina-ah, what do you want to eat? And you, Yookyung-ah? I’ll get it for you two. My treat”, Sulli winked at us, make me giggle at her childishness.

“Anything~”, we answered and Sulli walked away.

There, I saw three boys walked in the cafetaria. Again, girls following them behind.

“Huh? Is that them?”, Yookyung asked and I’m just shrugged my shoulder.

“Jongin-ah!!!”, Sulli shouted when she walked toward us. “Guys, that’s them!”, she told us and dragged us toward that three boys.


“Jinri-ah!!”, one of them high five-ing Sulli.

“You want to eat lunch? Come with us!”, She grabbed one of the boys arm, make me and Yookyung nudged her. “Don’t worry! They wouldn’t bite us!”.

“It’s alright. We can sit elsewhere!”, the boy who his arm on Sulli’s said.

“Jongin-ah, let’s just sit! Ohh, here’s my buddies. That’s Yoookyung. You know her right? She’s popular lately. And then, Mina. She’s my cloooossseeeessttt friend”, Sulli pointed toward us.

“Oh, nice to meet you, Yookyung-ssi, Mina-ssi”, that boy called Jongin offered his hand to us and we accept it gladly.

Well, he’s handsome. No offend he’s SM’s trainee by the way.

“Ahh, and that bo

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter