Epilogue

I'm Married to a Gay?
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

She woke up with an empty bed beside her. Sehun’s out for his schedule for 3 days. She sighed and sat up, messed her hair.

“One day more..”, she mumbled and looked at the calendar that hanging on the wall.

Everything went well for them. It’s already almost a month after his mom’s funeral. Sometimes, they will fighting about something unecessary. But it just make them geting better. She will mad and hiding under the blanket, and he’ll followed her, hugging her and told her many sweet words that melted her, always. Or when he get mad, she’ll followed him, mad too. And he’ll forget about his madness. Silly, right? But it’s their usual life.

She did nothing that day, just watching some TV program, eat, and sleep. Nothing at all. She need to hold her missing for her husband.

“One more day.. One day more... He’ll be back...”, she keep mumbled that words when she remembered her husband who worked away from her.

She took her phone, looking at the screen every 5 minutes, waiting a message to read. But, nothing came. No message, no call. She throw her phone to the couch before landed her with a loud thud.

“Stupid Sehun! Can’t you just texted me? Empty message would be better than none!”, she yelled at her phone, like it is Sehun. She looked at the clock on the wall.

“14 hours 34 minutes 34... 33... 32... seconds”, she took a deep breath and laid her body on the couch on sleeping position.

==888==

She didn’t know that she fell a sleep on the couch. She woke up on the next day with the pain on her back and neck from sleeping there.

“Aish. My body!!”, she whined and walked inside the bathroom. She took a long-warm bath. And she just get out almost a hour later.

She heard the sound of grinding coffee in the kitchen, followed with the sound of spoon and glass crashed against each others.

“It must be Sehun!”, she smiled and running outside. “OPPA!!!”, she called him.

The guy, who busy sipping his coffee turned around to the source of the voice that calling him. “Done taking your oh-so-long bath?”, he asked sarcatiscaly when she stepped inside the kitchen.

She pouted and glared at him. “It is because no one home, and I don’t know what can I do to spend the day!”.

He giggled and walked closer to her. “I’m sorry”, he pulled her on his embrace, holding her close to him. “How have you been?”

“Tsk. Ask what? Yah! You didn’t even sent me a single message the whole 3 days! I think you are die at France”, she yelled at him and pushed his body.

“I’m sorry, sweetheart. I’m busy. You know, right? That was my company’s concert. It’s not just the 12 of us, but the whole agency. I’m really sorry...”, he held her hands and massage it.

She took a deep breath and looked at him. “Can I say no?”

“You can’t!”, he pulled her back on his arms.

“Then, that’s it!”

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter