The Welcome Party

Dongsaeng Saranghae

 
 
 
 
"You are so pretty Chemi!" Bom unnie exclaimed as she enters my room. I'm wearing the white and peach cocktail dress she bought from Seoul. Truth is, I'm not that comfortable wearing that because I'm not used into a clothing that seems so formal and lady-like. I have lots of dresses though that were bought by Mom. But all of it are below the knee. But I have promised unnie that I will wear that dress on her welcome party and so here I am, keeping my promise..
 
"Thank you unnie! You really think I'm pretty, huh?" I asked, giving her a sad look.
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
"Of course, saeng. How many times do we have to tell you that? You're the only one who doesn't believe it." she answered, erasing that insecurity I'm feeling. Bom unnie was wearing an all black outfit. A full black dress with flower patterned, long, see-through sleeves. So simple yet so gorgeous.
 
"The party will start in a couple of minutes so you better go down there and greet our visitors. Besides, I just saw a cute guy with Mrs. Choi in the living room. I'm pretty sure you're the one he's waiting for.." she said while pushing me towards the door. My heartbeat skipped upon hearing what she had told me and excitedly walked down through the stairs.
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
I'm in the middle of the stairs when I saw Minho talking to his aunt. He's so cute with that dark gray suit he's wearing. *Oh my gosh..* That's what I could ever say. I'm deeply staring at him when he suddenly looked at my direction and I got totally caught of what I had been doing. For a moment, I didn't know what to do. Will I look elsewhere, pretending I didn't see him?.. Before I could answer my own question, there he was.. walking towards to where I am with a big grin across his charming face.
 
"You look.. totally different. That dress look so good on you. I like it."
 
 
 
"Ah.. Ey.." I wanted to say something. I really do! But the words were jumbled on my lips and nothing came out. All I could do was to smile sweetly and nervously on Minho. Then I heard Mom's voice..
 
"Good evening everyone! We are so glad you all took time to be here, joining our family as we welcome back our first born daughter, Bom!" Everyone applauded and Bom unnie slowly walked downstairs and joined Mom.
 
"Kamsahamnida! I feel so grateful that after long months of being alone in Seoul, finally I'm home with my Mom, Dad and dongsaeng Chemi. To all our beloved neighbors and friends, thank you so much and let's all have a good time tonight! Music please!" And the song of 2ne1's 'Let's Go Party' echoed loudly in our house.
Minho said something but the music's too loud. I couldn't hear him so I asked. "What is it?" This time, he leaned on me, his lips almost touches the tip of my ear and I smelled his perfume. So fragrant. It added more charisma on him.
 
"Please introduce me formally to Bom." he whispered.
 
"Is that so? Okay, I'll just call her. Unnie! Unnie!" I shouted. Bom unnie joined us and I introduced her to Minho.
 
"Unnie, this is Minho, my friend. He's the one helping me out on songs I'm composing. Mrs. Choi's nephew. Minho, this is.."
 
"I'm Choi Minho. You're Bom right?" he said, interrupting me. He lend his hand to Bom unnie and they shook hands.
 
"Nice to meet you. I'm glad Chemi has her music buddy. She really loves music."
 
"Chemi told me that you're taking up interior designing in Seoul. What school are you from?" Minho asked her, grinning. The edges of his lips almost reach his ears.
 
"YG School of Arts."
 
"Really? I'm studying at SM High School. Few blocks away from YGSA."
 
And there they go with their question and answer portion until..
 
"Could you please excuse me saeng and Minho? TOP just arrived. Nice meeting you again, Minho. Enjoy the night!" she finally said before leaving us.
 
*Thanks to you TOP oppa.* I can't help but to think.
 
"Who's TOP?" Minho asked while staring at Bom unnie and TOP oppa.
 
"I don't know much about him. All I know is he's unnie's schoolmate at YGSA and they are very close." I replied.
 
"Really?..." he muttered with a sad voice.
"Hmm, it's really getting late saeng. I think I have to get home now. I'll see you around, okay? Good night." he said then left immediately. I was left there with mixed emotions and so confused. I felt sad for him. That was the first time I saw him like that and I am so bothered. One thing I'm sure, it has to do with Bom unnie and TOP being close.

another update! haha~

I was very surprised! 3 new subbies today! yay~

♥Aimaniza

♥min2key

♥ChalienaRose

thank you guys! You know how much I love you, neh?

Comments are LOVED and a very good motivation! :D