Beginning Anew

Dongsaeng Saranghae

 

I slowly opened my eyes and I saw Taemin's face... I saw a joyful-teary yet a bit confused eyes of him. His lips were halfly smiling and I could tell that it really wanted to say something.. perhaps asks.. for the real "thing" between us and on what just happened a minute ago.
 
I really must redeem myself on that sweet-turned-into-awkward moment. So, i cleared my throat to make sure voice will come out, I held his right shoulder and slightly pushed him so i could sat down.
 
"Hrmm! Ahm, so, when will this concert happening?"
 
"Oh that, Ahm before the seson of Fall ends. "In less than a month time. You could invite some of your friends if you like." he answered staring at the grass.
 
"Really? That's great! I'll invite Ann J."
 
"I'm sorry Chemi.." he suddenly said.
 
"Huh?.. For what?" I asked a bit confused.
 
"For what I just did.. I should've not do such thing to you.. I don't have the right.. I really felt bad. I'm sorry.."
 
"Taemin... Don't be sorry for what happened. If I didn't like it, I should've just pushed you and ran away.. but I didn't. So, never ever say sorry for making a girl's heart happy. for making me happy..."
 
The sad eyes of Taemin began to spark and he's now grinning big at me.
 
"You mean?... Oh Chemi.. Woohooo!!!"
 
I was shocked at his reaction. He was like a lottery winner who just claimed his prize.
 
*Oh my Chemi.. you do have a boyfriend now!!! Haaayyyy... *
 
"Lee Taemin, will you just sit down. You're beginning to draw attention to others.." I said feeling a little embarassed.
 
"Forgive me my Princess.. I just can't help it. This is so overwhelming.. I am so happy right now.."
 
He finally sat down besides me and continued to speak, this time in a serious tone..
 
"Thank you my Princess... I'll make sure you'll never regret this."
 
"No. Thank you Taemin... You knew what I've been through and you know what this really feels." I said while pointing at my heart, then I continued "But it doesn't matter anymore. I just wanted to start a new life.. a happy one with someone who sees and appreciate me.. And I found that person in you. Let's be happy together and try to keep it that way as long as we can.."
 
"I'll never hurt you. I love you.." 
 
"I'll be honest with you.. I may not equally give you the love you have been giving me but one thing is for sure, I am feeling something for you and that I am grateful and so happy being with you. I love you Mr. Lee Taemin."
 
And on that note, we hugged each other ignoring all other people on the park.
 
"Hmm, Princess, would you like to go somewhere else? Let's have a small celebration."
 
"You, where do you wanna go?" I asked. 
 
"Anywhere with you..." he whispered to my ears.
 
"Okay, let's continue to stroll the town and eat every street food we like!"
 
"Sounds fun! Let's go Princess!"
 
And we left the park now holding hands. As planned, we took a bite and munch on on every street food stand we saw downtown. Sausage stuffed with rice cake, buttered squid, cream puffs, chicken donairs, BBQ chicken Skewers and  Banana milk shake were the foodies that made us so full, we couldn't eat dinner at home anymore.
 
When we got back, Taemin took the chance to talk to Mom and Dad about us. I didn't know what he said and how he convinced them to trust him and agree on our relationship. I was at the porch swing when they were talking inside. Maybe, my parents saw the sincerity in Taemin. His clear intention to me. They gave us an advice to just enjoy each other's company, not to be so serious, instead be a inspiration to study well and reach our dreams. And also, not to forget our limitations and obligations to ourselves and to our family.
 
I love my Mom and Dad! So understanding, supportive, and loving parents to us of my Bom unnie. I suddenly miss her.. In few months time, she will be graduating in College and will soon begin to work and fulfill her dreams.
 
That day began and ended so well. A lot of surprisingly things had happened.
 
*Is this it? The time I must begin something new in my life? New chapter, new experience, and a new day to begin again..* 
so, this is it, THEY'RE FINALLY TOGETHERRRRRR
asdfghhjklasdfghjkl TTTTTTTT^TTTTTTTTT
thanks for the comments, so motivating! ;_;
tumblrrrrr~ /i'm annoying i know ok