Rain and Me (Chemi's Mask)

Dongsaeng Saranghae
*A/N: hhmm~ I suggest you to listen to IU's Someday while reading this.. :)
After that confession, things became easy for me. At least regarding on planning for Minho and unnie's possible relationship. Because this time, as she promised, unnie was the one who makes effort to be with Minho. As for my part, I just have to wear my mask everytime I'm with them. A mask that seems so happy on what she's been seeing.
 
Almost everyday, Minho and unnie spent time together. Having dinner, watching soccer game or just simply walking around the park. As for me, I went back on what I used to do. Spending afternoon in front of our house, trying to compose some songs. And today, I actually made a song in less than an hour. I called it "Someday". It tells all my emotions on what I've been going through right now. All the pain, hurt and loneliness. Now I know how songs can easily be done when you are actually on that situation. Lyrics will overflow on your head. Same as the right melody that will perfectly fit on what you feel. And before you knew it, a good song has already been made.
 
As much as I wanted to forget about them, I still can't help but to wonder what they were doing at this moment.. The only thing I know is that they were both happy. And I must be happy too.. for them.. I must. I have no right to feel bad for Minho neither for Bom unnie. There's nothing wrong with Minho falling in love with unnie for she is so pretty and nice. And it's not his fault if I fell in love with him. As for unnie, I was the one who asked here to entertain Minho and give him a chance. I was the one who wanted this. And now that things are going on what I have wanted, I must learn to dance with it. I remember this line from a book I read couple of months ago. It says "Some people dance in the rain for they appreciate it, while others just get wet." If I let my emotions get in the way, no one will be affected but me. I must accept things the way it has to be.. 
It was 4 o'clock in the afternoon but the sky is so dark. Heavy clouds were scattered all over our place. I was looking at  the sky when I felt a drop of rain on my cheeks. That was unusual. Raining in a spring season?.. We can't really tell when the weather will change. Just like our life.. No one really knows what will happen in the next days. Last month, I was so glad I have met Minho, I fell in love with him. I thought those days would never end but I was wrong - dead wrong. The man that made me so happy is the same man that made me feel so miserable.
 
I climbed my way straight to my room by stairs to keep my guitar and decided to go outside again to take a bath in the rain. It is now pouring heavily and I wanna sing my heart out on it, to dance with it. And so, there I go like a child - running, jumping and laughing in the rain all by myself. I didn't know it would be this good. I actually felt happy on what I've been doing.
 
The rain lasted for about 30 minutes. I am now sitting like an Indian in the middle of our street, all wet, when I saw Bom unnie's car approaching. I quickly stood up to give way to them. The car stopped and I saw unnie went out of the car and ran towards me.
 
"What are you doing?" she said, sounded really worried.
 
"I just bathe in the rain, unnie. Nothing to worry about." I answered with my head hanging low.
 
"But you might get sick. Please, take a hot shower now and join us for a cup of tea inside, okay?" she said, still worried.
 
I saw Minho went out of the car and now making his way towards us.
 
"Saeng, are you.." he tried but I immediately interrupted him, not letting him finish his sentence.
 
"I'm alright." I said, without really looking at him.
 
And I slowly walked towards our gate.
Wearing my favorite jacket and below the knee shorts, I went downstairs with my feet covered with pink colored socks to join them for a cup of tea as unnie demanded me.  I sat across Minho. They were drinking hot jazmine tea. I took a sip on mine before asking them..
 
"So, how's your date?" I asked them as I put back down my tea on the table, smiling - wearing my mask again.
 
"We just watched 'Amazing Spiderman'. By the way, Minho bought you some cookies. He told me that was your favorite." unnie replied.
 
"Not anymore." I answered lifelessly. I really want to forget all the things that me and Minho used to share. And eating cookies is one of those. *Wrong answer, Chemi! What happened to your mask? You should've said 'yes'.*
 
"Huh? But I always thought you like cookies.." now it's Minho turn asking.
 
"Yeah. Before. But not anymore. I guess I just gotten tired of it. I'm always eating those, neh?" I blurted out. I saw Minho's face, mixing emotions of shock and confussion. *Wrong answer again. You have to say something nice.*
 
"Mianhae. I guess I'm just tired. Thank you for these cookies oppa. I really appreciate it." I mumbled, now in a calm voice.
 
"You're very much welcome dongsaeng." he said back.
 
And I smiled, pretending to be alright.
Exams is finished! kyaaaaa~ Finally! :D
So, this chapter is rain inspired for it is really raining hard here.
It's a raining season here, in the Philippines.
And actually, I don't like rain that much.. idk why though~
Maybe because I simply don't like a cold weather and wet ground.. :/
haha~ I weird, I know! XD
btw, NEW SUBBIESSSSSS!
I hope you enjoyed this chapter!