Portrait

Dongsaeng Saranghae

 

Days passed by since that unexpected meeting with Minho and I must say that each day is getting better and better. Now I know that making songs is so much fun and easier when you have someone that you can call your “Music Buddy” or maybe… your inspiration.

 

“We’re almost done.” He blurted out. Making me wake up from my wondering about me and him..

 

“Huh? I asked trying my best to be casual.

 

“Our song! Oh! I mean, your song. It’s almost done. We just have to work on the bridge part and it’s ready to go ON-AIR.” he explained while wearing that signature smile of him.

 

*Will you stop doing that? I felt like melting whenever I see those smile.. * Here I am again, talking silently to myself. Crazy Park Chemi.

“Well, Thanks to you. If it wasn’t for your help, maybe I’m still humming ‘till now.” finally I replied.

“Truth is, I don’t know how to return the favor..”

 

“A milk-tea and raisin cookies will do Dongsaeng. Moreover, an invitation inside your house will be great..”  His smile turned into a chuckle.

 

*Did I hear it right? DONGSAENG?! He treated me as his little sister and here I am so stupid to think that there’ll be a chance for me to be his Yeoja.*

“Of course Minho oppa!”, I answered putting an emphasis to the word “oppa” to remind me of the reality. With my surprise, Minho hugged me and ruffled my hair.

 

“Thank you Saeng”. I’m still in shock; all I could do is to smile. I’m hurting inside but somehow I felt happy for him. Seeing him happy will push me to be happy also…

“Nice house.” Minho murmured as we walked through our living room.

“It’s not the ususal Korean House,” he added.

 

“Mom has always wanted to have a country-style home when she was still young and when she met Dad, who is an architect, they’ve decided to build a house like this when they got married. When my sister was on her third year on college, she also helped out on decorating the interior, making it look like a bit modern than the usual country house. She’s taking up interior design. She’s in Seoul right now, taking her final thesis. She’ll be back by next week. She’s also a good singer. My idol. Oops! Am I talking too much?” I asked when I realized I do all the talking..

 

“It’s okay Saeng, I’m listening,” he replied using that word again, 'saeng'.

 

“Oh wait! I almost forgot your requested snacks Minho oppa.” I .

“I’ll be back in a minute!” I told him as I ran through the kitchen to prepare the food.

*Oh my! We ran out of raisin cookie, will this almond cookie be okay for him* I wondered while staring at that cookie jar. *I should ask him first*

“Minho oppa, we only have almond cookie! Would that be fine?” I shouted. I got no reply.

*Maybe he couldn’t hear me..*

I walked in back at the living room and I found him staring closely on my unnie’s portrait hanging at the top of our piano. I could tell that he has so much interest with Bom unnie. And to top it all, it’s only just a picture of her. I know they will meet soon. I don’t want to think about it but I’m starting to feel scared..

I really, really, REALLY want to know how are you feeling about this chapter guys!

Bom's already mentioned~ :)

And yeah, NEW SUBBIE~ <3

TofuMafia

OHEMGEE~ I super love your username! <3

You're an MVP too?! kyaaaaa~ ME TOO! I hope you're enjoying the storyyyy~