Gone

Dongsaeng Saranghae

That was the last time I ever saw Minho. I even tried to call him every single day after that conversation, but he would always hang up with me. I found out from Taem that Minho's graduation day would be the same date as Bom unnie's. I really would want to be there for him, I wanted to see him accepting that diploma he worked hard for, yet my family was expecting me to be with them on the day that is so special for my Bom unnie..
 
That special day came by and there I was, seated next to mom, waiting for unnie's name to be called, inside that big and luxurious hotel function room. Mixed emotions were running through me. I was happy and excited for Bom unnie, but tensed and worried about Minho. I may not have any more chance to talk to him, and to patch things up. Right at that very moment, Taem was texting me, trying to update on what's happening at Sm High School. I was reading his last text when I heard the emcee said "From class 4A of Interior Design, this year's highest achiever student, Park Bom!" We immediately stood up and the crowd whistled and applauded. Mom and Dad went up to the stage to put on unnie's medal. We were all very proud of her. She made a short inspirational speech for her co-graduates. After that, she again received a standing ovation praise from all of us. When she walked down, TOP oppa was there waiting for her. He hugged and kissed her sweetly, and I was so happy for them. They were all taking pictures when I received a call from Taem.
 
"Yeoboseyo.." 
 
"Chemi.. the ceremony is about to end, and I heard that Minho hyung will go straight to Incheon for his flight. I could take you there if you like to. Chemi? Hello, are you still there?" 
 
"Y-Yeah.. Please pick me up here at Inki Hotel, I'll be waiting. Taem.. thank you so much.."
 
"No prob. I'll be right there."
 
I immediately hung up and went straight to Bom unnie. I told her I had to leave for a while to ran after Minho. I didn't have any hard time asking for permission with my family. They are all my angels. Soon enough, Taem arrived and we headed to Incheon Airport hoping that we could still catch Minho up. As we reached the place, we saw Onew and Krystal along with other students of the Music Dept standing at the main entrance of the airport. Taem instantly went out of his car and walked fast to meet them. Feeling so nervous, I slowly went out of the car, I wanted to join them but I couldn't find any energy to walk. My knees were so weak and shaking at that time. Couple of minutes had passed and I saw Taem heading back towards me. He stared at me, took a deep breath and slowly shook his head. 
 
"We're ten minutes late.. I'm sorry Chemi.. Minho's gone."
 
My eyes instantly dropped the tears that were hanging in there. Taem, as a true friend who have always been there for me, held my hands and gave me that warm embrace I needed at that moment.
 
I returned home trying to hide the pain I was feeling. There was a small and private celebration for unnie's graduation. At the middle of our dinner, TOP oppa told us that a high-paid designing job were waiting for him and unnie in New York. They asked permission from our parents, at first, mom and dad were a bit surprised but they understood and gave their blessings for both oppa and unnie. They would leave in three months time after getting all the documents they needed. After the dinner, TOP oppa went home and I immediately went up to my room to avoid any questions with regards to what happened at Incheon. As I reached my room, my glance accidentally went through my guitar which was hanging at the wall. I took it, hugged and began to cry. I didn't know how long I was on that position, I just found myself strumming and singing the song I have made for Minho.. "Someday"
 
*When will this perfect day will come?.. When will I can finally say that I am happy?.. When will this pain end?..* 
 
 
My heart was broken from that day.. again. I guess it would never heal anymore. Half of me nearly died but knowing that my family would always be here to love me no matter what, I must fight this loneliness and learn to live my life again.. like how it was before. Mom would always tell me and unnie that things happen for a reason. We may not understand it easily but time would come when all of our questions will be answered, and until that very day comes along.. I will remain hurt and confuse.
 
who missed the author's note? pmsl
ayo wuddup chuwariwap /gets bricked JHSDBEQHRBEHFBEWFG HI HELLO GUYS I MISSED YOU
aunt's rly doing well in this story and now its abt to end
/insert ugly crying face that u would want to virtually punch in here/
ha he ho hO uhm ((no)) ((nvm))
as u noticed ((or not)), i am not here bc im actually on uni rn
i graduated frm highschool last march so.................................
anw, a few subbies i havent mentioned yet bc im away and everything
♥mrsbumkeyk ((she deactivated :c))
 
oh precious ppl. u all are special snowflakes it make me cry
if i could all just hug u rn bc youre all osm ;________;
((im so cheesy)) ((ew)) ((em se serry)) lol ;---(