Stranger.. No More

Dongsaeng Saranghae

 

The next day, I asked Mom if I could invite Minho over every afternoon for our music session. I never had a hard time with that because Mom has always been supportive with my passion for music so she said yes. And that would be my next step. Since Bom unnie often stays at home, I could always ask her to join us, in that way Minho could have more time knowing her.
 
A week had passed with that kind of set up and I can say that it's working well.
 
*I'm glad things are getting better for the two of them. Or am I really glad?..* These kinds of thoughts are always ringing on my head everytime I see them enjoying each other's company. Three weeks more and the spring break will be over. I must do something big for Minho. Something that will make him so happy.
 
"Erm, unnie.. Can you please bring me to Seoul?" I nervously asked Bom unnie with my voice a bit cracking.
 
"Huh? What got into you saeng? As far as I know, you never wanted to go to an urban city like Seoul because of all the noise and crowd.." she said, looking confused.
 
"For a change I guess. The spring break will be over soon and I was kinda thinking that I should try different things, right?" I explained as I pray silently on that she'll agree.
 
"Maybe you're right. You should get out of the box now and meet the world." she replied while laughing. I sighed as I felt relieved that she finally agreed.
 
"One more thing unnie.. Can we bring along Minho? You know, it's safer to go out with a man we trust, neh?"
So there we go. Me, Bom unnie and Minho went all the way to Seoul for a weekend getaway. We watched movies, tried different street foods, go shopping and for our last stop, a club. One of the finest in Seoul. What makes it different is that, they allow minors to enjoy what they have to offer provided that ages 15 to 18 were accompanied by an adult. And liquor is strictly prohibited on them. They have live band performers and a huge dance floor for dance freaks. Before we enter the club, unnie asked me..
 
"Are you sure you wanna go inside?"
 
"Yeah." I answered. But the truth is, I'm a bit hesitant because I'm not really into loud sounds and crowded places. We easily found a vacant seat inside. It was dark, noisy and the air is quite suffocating because of all the mixed perfumes of the people inside the club. Minho immediately called someone to take our order. Light beer for him, Margarita for unnie and iced tea for me. Minho invited unnie to dance with him and she agreed.
 
I was left alone at the table. I had no choice but to take a look at all the different faces dancing, drinking and chatting until my eyes caught someone in the middle of the dance floor. A skinny guy with brown hair, all black attire, is dancing gracefully. Like me, I think half of the crowd in the club were staring at him. I find him cute and charming especially with those moves. Every girl would fall for a guy like that. And so, my eyes were already locked on him. I noticed myself getting into the beat of the music when I suddenly remembered.. *What am I thinking? You silly girl! Don't let those eyes be blinded again with a cute guy.* I told myself while shaking my head, erasing that thought.
 
When Minho and unnie returned to our table, I told them that I'll just get out for a little while to get some fresh air because I seriously needed some. Unnie wanted to go with me but I refused. I assured her that I'll be fine and she finally let me.
 
There's this coffee shop across the club and I decided to stay there while waiting for Minho and unnie to come out. I have no plan of coming back in on the club because I can't stand all the noise! I ordered choco latte for they don't have a milk tea and a slice of blueberry cheese cake. Good thing I have some pocket money on myself.
 
I was looking for a place to where I can sit when I noticed a group of girls on the side were gigling at someone. I looked at them with a puzzling look. I was standing there for a couple of seconds when I heard someone behind me spoke and said, "We can share on this table." I turned around to shift my gaze on that stranger. To my surprise, it was the guy I was staring at the dance floor. He is so much cuter, now that I can fully see his face. I didn't say anything. I just followed him on his table and sat across him.
 
"You're not from Seoul." the guy said. That was not a question. He seems so sure on what he said.
 
"Excuse me?" I replied, knitting my eyebrows.
 
"I'm pretty sure you are not residing here in Seoul. Because almost every teenager who lives here are always in that club. I may not know their names but I know their faces. But you, you are totally unfamiliar. And with the way I saw you a while ago, you seem so irritated and not happy with the place."
 
"You saw me inside the club?" I asked while tilting my head to the side, feeling shy.
 
"I was staring at you.." Before I could say anything, he chuckled and spoke again.
"Please, don't think of me as a stalker, eh? You just caught my attention. That's all. May I know your name?" he asked back.
 
"Park Chemi." My lips automatically parted and my name just suddenly came out from it as I blankly stared at him; quite mesmerized by his super cute features as the dim light of the cafe struck his face.
 
"I'm really glad I have met you tonight, Chemi. I'm Lee Taemin." Now, that's a serious tone. All I could do was to smile. The guy that was a total stranger a minute ago is now a stranger.. no more.
Yes. Finally. Here comes my baby TAEMINNIE!
Well, Taemin is my 2nd bias and acting as my bias wrecker (Why is he so hot and cute at the same time?! urgh.)
But, he can never replace my JINKI baby in my heart. <3
And I know I deserve to be killed now for leaving you hanging on the last chapter.
It's just.. exams is quite near already. It's next week.
So, I promise that as long as it's over, I'll update even more!
Get ready for the flooding updates, kay?.. haha~
Anyways, have you already seen BEAST's new MV?!
asdfghjkl.
My Yoseobbieeeee~ :">
The bad boy and colorful concept that I usually see on BIGBANG..
Oh, gawd~ I've never thought that I'll see them like that too..
No words to say.. It's just .