First Step

Dongsaeng Saranghae
Minho wanted to accompany me on my way home as Aunt GaEul told him but I insisted to go alone. *This is the worst day ever.* I thought as I lay down to bed.
 
*"Can you be our bridge?"* Those words kept on echoing in my head. And what in the world got into me to say yes and agree to what he wanted.
 
*"Mmm, I'll see what I can do but the decision is still up to her, right?"*
 
*"I know. But I'm confident enough that it will turn out nice. Thank you saeng! You know how much this means to me, neh? Gomawoyo my dongsaeng!"*
 
And that's it. That's the day my heart officially went through a comatose. A total suicide for my heart. I crawled around and buried my face in my soft pillow, trying my best to hold back the tears but I couldn't stop it. As if, it has a mind of its own. It won't stop. It continuously pours. Before I knew it, my eyes are now swollen and popped up. I don't know how long I've been crying until I finally cried myself to sleep.
I have no idea that it would be so painful like this. My love story with Minho has ended even before it started. And it hurts even more to know that he is in love with Bom unnie, and that he wanted me to be their bridge. I don't know if I'm really stupid to agree with him or I am just so in love with Minho that I am willing to set him free to be with the one he truly loves...
 
Swollen eyes and headache - the things I got from crying all night long. I must think of a good alibi to my family on why I looked like this. It was a warm Sunday morning, sun is smiling up above. A very good day, as everyone may have thought. But not for me. This day will be the start of my heart to be miserable and lonely. I have to think of ways on how I can push unnie over Minho. That's the promise I made last night and I must not break that promise.
 
"Chemi! Ttal! Hurry up. We'll be late." I heard mom shouted from the living room. And so I rushed downstairs.
 
"I'm ready Mom!" I cheered, trying to look normal and happy.
 
"What happened to you eyes, saeng? Did you cry?" Bom unnie asked me, looking so worried.
 
"Oh, that! I read this book last night about sisters who love each other so much and I got carried away and so I cried." I explained nervously. *Gojitmariya!* That's my mind tells me as I speak. Bom unnie sighed and gave me a warm hug.
 
"Okay then. Can we go now?" Dad muttered as he headed towards the door. We all laughed and followed him.
There's this small Christian church not too far from our house. And every Sunday, we make sure to go there to worship our God and make fellowship among other attendees. A pure Filipino is our church Pastor. But he is residing in Korea for five years now.
 
After the service, we had our lunch at Kyochon. We all love eating fried chicken and that is our favorite fast food chain.
 
Thanks to Pastor Sonny, my heart and spirit were lifted up upon hearing the word of God. The hurt I'm feeling had lessen. And I can tell that I am now alright as we headed on our way home.
I saw Minho as I went out of the car. He's sitting in front of our gate. He immediately stood up and greeted Mom and Dad.. and of course unnie.
 
"Good day to you Mr. and Mrs. Park. And to you too Bom." he shyly said.
"Hello my dongsaeng." he continued, shifting his eyes to me and smiling. That smile that doesn't belong to me..
 
"Hi. How long have you been sitting here?" I asked as civil as I could.
 
"Not too long." he answered, keeping those smile.
 
"Would you like to come inside?" I knew what he will say.
 
"Of course. Thank you."
 
*That's it! I have to do my work now. He expects it.*
 
As we enter our living room, there goes Bom unnie; watching Boys Before Flowers. She likes Lee MinHo but I prefer Kim HyunJoong.
 
"Oh, hi! Minho.. right?" Bom unnie greeted him. She suddenly turned off the TV and planned to leave us when I interrupted her on her way upstairs.
 
"Uhm, unnie!" I called.
"Can you please join us? Hhmm, Minho here just finished composing a great song called 'Replay' and he.. I mean, we would like to hear what you will have to say about it. Please unnie?" I asked her while doing some aegyo. She'll never say no to that.
 
I can't believe that those words suddenly slipped out of my mouth. It's good for my first step.
 
"Okay! Let me hear it then." she gladly answered.
 
Minho started to play his guitar as he sings that song - His song for her..
 
"I'll just go and get you guys something to drink." I told them, thinking that they should get some privacy. I know it will just get awkward if I'll stay there longer. And besides, pain's really getting on me.
 
I came back with raisin cookies, milk tea and fresh strawberries on my food tray. They are now having a conversation. I wonder what it was because unnie is laughing a lot at Minho.
 
"Here's our snacks!" I exclaimed as I put down the tray in the table.
 
"Strawberries?" Minho asked, looking a bit puzzled.
 
"I am not so much into sweets. I barely eat cookies, chocolates and other sweet stuffs." unnie explained before she take a bite on one of the strawberries.
 
"Oh, I see. Me, I can eat all the sweets in the world without getting fat." Minho joked.
 
And they both laughed at loud together.
Super late update again! and super mianhae for that!
I lurve this chapter so much!
If you haven't guessed already, I'm actually an MVP!
My aunt is the Minho biased and since it's her storyline, we decided to get Minho for our main character.
But I'm still trying my best to have some Onew touches on the story.
everybodyfantasticchicken! ♥
Hhmm~ how about Boys Before Flowers?! haha~ XD
Thanks for the comments guys! Keep spazzing!