Invitation

Dongsaeng Saranghae

 

Time flies so fast! Its two weeks now and with everyday music jamming and composing; Minho and I had already made 4 songs. The first one is “Hello”, which I actually dedicate to him. Followed by “A-yo”, “Jojo” and the one we’re working out right now, “Replay”: A song which tells an infatuation for a noona. I can’t help but to think that, that song is for my Bom unnie. And she will be coming home tonight..

 

“Do you have any siblings?” I asked him, trying to avoid the thought of Minho falling for Bom unnie.

 

“Yeah! 2 boys. My hyungs are both into sports. I am the only one who’s into music. Well, I like sports too. I play soccer, but I love music more. That’s why I’m so happy I met you.” He quickly shifted his gaze from the beautiful sunset to my face and caught up a perfect eye contact. I bit my lip to keep the gasp that might escape my mouth because of his words. I could feel my heart beats faster. Then he continued.

“I mean, you’re a girl and I don’t have any girl sibling; you’re younger than me and I am the maknae of our family and you love music as much as I do. It’s just… I am very happy upon meeting you my Dongsaeng!” he exclaimed. Looking at him, I could clearly see his happiness within his attractive eyes. I forced myself a smile. He’s happy, and seeing him in that way makes me feel happy too..

“How about you?”, he asked me with a big grin on his face. Yeah, I knew it. I always know what those grins suppose to mean. I can tell that he really wanted to know more about my unnie. I looked down.

 

“Well, I remember I already told you that I have a sister, right?. Her name is Bom. She’s actually 10 years older than me but whenever I’m with her, I could hardly feel the .” I giggled and Minho soon followed giggling too.

“I mean, she’s pretty, funny, caring and reliable.. I guess there’s no enough adjective word that will describe how perfect she is!” I continued.

 

I can feel that his glare is still on me so I lifted my head to take a quick glimpse on his face and immediately looked up to the setting sun.

“You already saw her on picture, right?” I heard him chuckle. I turned my head only to see him nodding as his face turning deep red.

 

“Yeah, I did.” He said, rubbing the back of his neck with his left hand.

 

I slowly nodded and returned my eyes to the sky.

“And she has a good voice quality. My idol. But she considers singing only as a hobby.” I smiled then I continued.

“I can’t even imagine my life without her. For the past 15 years, she’d really been a caring and understanding sister and a best friend to me. I guess It’s because we’re only two and our parents keep on reminding us that we would only have each other until the end.” Just then, I finished my sentence, I remembered her coming home tonight.

“Oh, um.. by the way, she’s coming home later this evening! We’re planning to have a welcome party for her tomorrow and I was just wondering if you have time to come here and join us.”

 

“Sure! I’d love too!” he answered excitedly.

I knew that he would answer like that.

 

“Okay! So, I’ll see you tomorrow then! Of course, we will be expecting Mrs. Choi too.” I waved at him as I get up from the stairs and started heading to our gate.

 

“Oh, you’re going already? Okay, bye! Take care!” He waved back while walking backwards, towards the opposite direction.

Kinda short chappie, neh? But these chapters seems to be long when I'm writing them.. :/

Oh well~ still working for the longer ones! :)

Last update for today.. yay~