Good Time

Dongsaeng Saranghae

 

 

It was my first time to be at SM High School. It was so huge, I think three times bigger than my school.
 
His and Hellos for Taemin never ended as we entered the campus and went straight ahead to the Arts Department own rehearsal studio. The whole floor had been built and designed for different studios wherein the students could practice freely. I think there were ten studios in all. Nine of it were of the same size and the one at the end of the hallway is the master studio which is triple the size of the others. And that's where we were heading. I was in total admiration as soon as I saw the master studio inside. Half of the large studio's wall were covered by mirrors. One part of the wall were full of photos of all the members of the Arts Dept, past and present. The theme color of it was powder blue and of course was fully airconditioned.
 
There were a lot of people inside when we arrived. Most of them were sitting on the side of the floor watching the group of six teenagers dancing at the middle of the studio. I instantly noticed the moves of one guy among the six, I had an instant flashback the day I saw Taemin dancing at Bluefire Club, and I smiled.
 
When they saw Taemin, they instantly stopped and turned off the currently playing track. "Hey, It's Senior Lee," said the one who I think were the tallest of them.And then, like on instant cue, they all bowed down at once to Taemin and said "Anyeonghasaeyeo Senior Lee!".
 
*They were all so cute especially on that gesture.*
 
"Annyeong! So, how's the rehearsal goin?" Taemin answered.
 
"It's perfect sir," said the guy with a big round eyes.
 
"Good! By the way, boys, I would like you to meet my girl here... Chemi and her friend Ann J."
 
"Hello Miss Chemi and Miss Ann J," they all said in chorus. Can't help but to laugh at them. "Are you always like that? Greeting and answering in chorus? That's kinda cute anyways." I said.
 
The cutest of them all chuckled and then spoke. "Yeah, cause we were trained that way. Especially, in front of the crowd, we must be one."
I was a bit rattled on Ann J's reaction while the guy was talking. She actually pinched me on my elbow and whispered "That's him! That's him! The one I told you.. Suhoooo."
I whispered back at her "Will you calm down girl.. you might faint in front of them and I'm sure you don't want that to happen.." I'm glad that worked and she calmed down.. well a bit. 
 
I shifted back my glimpse to the cute guy and said "Oh, by the way please call us Chemi and Ann J, minus the Miss. We really prefer it that way besides we're all at the same age bracket if Im not mistaken."
 
"Well, that's good. At least the formality in this room has lessen." The guy with chinky eyes and sided hair style responded.
 
"Introduce us to her Senior Lee.." the best dancer insisted.
 
"Princess, these are my boys, EXO. Here's Kai, Suho,Chanyeol, DO, Baekhyun, and Sehun." Taemin introduced them with pride.
 
"I thought you said it is Chemi, and now it's Princess. I'm kinda confuse Senior Lee." said the guy with mushroom hair who I think named Sehun.
 
"Hahaha! Chemi is her name but I prefer to call her Princess.. My Princess." Taemin answered while taking a peep on me. That made me feel shy.. And they all replied again in chorus "Okaaaaaayyyy...." And we all laughed together.
 
"Okay! That's enough for that cheesy moment and let's get back to work, shall we?" A new guy who looked so bubbly said while standing infront of the door. We all gave that cute guy a gaze and Ann J didn't forget to leave a comment. "Another flower boy.. How I wish I'm studying here at SM High School.."
 
"Annyeonghasaeyo Senior Lee Jinki!" EXO greeted him. "What did I tell you? Call me Onew, okay? We're all just students here and I am not comfortable when someone calls me sir or senior."
 
*So, he's the one Taemin referring to as his good buddy. Well, he really looks like one.*thought as Taemin walked towards him and tap his back.
 
"Hey, so much for the speech buddy. I would like you to meet someone special.."
 
"Onew, this is Chemi, my girl." He instanly stretched his hand towards me.
 
"Oh, hi! I'm so glad to meet you.. finally. I heard so many things about you." Onew cheerfully greeted me.
 
"Really? Was it good or bad?" I can't help but asked, raising one eyebrow to Taemin.
 
"Hahaha! Of course, all good." He replied looking at Taemin who's now blushing. "By the way, here's Ann J, a good friend of mine." 
 
Onew did the same, shaking hands with Ann J who's now beginning to have a heart attack at the moment. After that, Onew got the attention of everyone inside. "Okay guys! Let's all go back in rehearsing and give it our best shot!"
 
At instant, a loud music was banging inside, served as a signal that rehearsal wil now continue. Taemin held my hand and he accompany me and Ann J outside the master studio. "Mmm.. Princess, this will take a long time. I can't tell when will it end but we have to finish all the dances. are you sure you're gonna be okay here? You can explore the whole campus if you like and whenever you feel like so bored, just let me know okay?" he said looked a bit worried. "I'm gonna be fine Taem. Don't worry about me. And besides, Ann J is here with me so i bet I'm not gonna be bored at all. Go on, do your stuff. I'll be here waiting." I assured him.And before he turned back, I gave him a quick kiss on his both cheeks. I'm pretty sure that kiss would give him an extra energy to dance. As soon as Taemin entered the studio, I asked Ann J to stroll inside the campus and of course she got so excited about it.
 
From the 5th floor of the Arts Department buliding where the studios were located, we went down and headed at the back of it. There stood a big stadium. "Oh my! Chemi, I can't believe you made my dream came true! Never in my wildest dream I thought that I'll be able to meet the famous students of SM High School. This is so mesmerizing! By the way, why didn't you tell me about you and Taemin huh? How did you meet him? And why is it that I'm not with you when that moment happened?"
 
"I'm sorry girl.. i just wanted it to be private. That's all. Don't worry, one day I'll tell everything to you." I answered giving her a big hug. "Oh Chemi! Don't you realize how lucky you are for being Taemin's girl? Lot's of girls would really want your position. And you know girl, you have the longest hair in the whole South Korea! Don't you know that?!"
 
"Hahaha! You are really funny Ann J. Never failed to make me smile. But you know what, I really didn't have the idea that Taemin's popularity is this big. Well, I know that he's famous for being a good dancer here at school but this is way too far on what i imagined. And that makes me nervous right now." I said wondering of many negative things that might happen.
 
"Don't be pessimistic girl. If I were you, I would just enjoy this moment and be happy for Taemins achievement. Just be supportive." she sighed. "Well, that's what I'm trying to do.." I replied.
 
"Let's drop that subject for now and continue to explore this extremely huge campus. You know what, they say they have a super olympic sized pool here. Let's find it!" she giggled. And that's exactly what we did, we continued to discover every part of the school. We were happy chatting and giggling over things that only the two of us gets. We didn't stop walking until our feet and legs began to feel pain.
 
"Enough for the exploring Dora. There! There's a Cafe over there, why don't we take a rest inside while munching on something. I am starving!" Ann J suggested and I agree. 
 
"Good Idea. Let's go."
 
And we proceed to the Cafe feeling really tired but still having a good time. 
who wants to study at SM High School??
and there you meet some of their famous students like EXO and onew <33
lots of conversation in this chappie huh..
wait for the next chapter cause someone's gonna be back..
kyaaaaaaaaaa!!!!
and as usual, here's my tumblr guys. you could always talk to me there. :)