In Between Us

Dongsaeng Saranghae

 

Weeks flew so fast and Taemin never failed to surprise me. Just like this day. I was reading my Roman Mythology book under a cherry blossom tree inside the campus when I heard Ann J, my best buddy at school, calling me.

 
"Chemi!! at last, I saw you. I've been looking around for you all over the campus," she said while catching her breath.
 
"Why? Is there something wrong?" I answered a bit nervous.
 
"Guess who I just saw walking around here? Guess! Guess!" Ann J asked me excitedly that she even jumped up.
 
My good friend Jo Ann J is always like that. Jolly and like a 10-year-old kiddo who always been excited and happy over small things.
 
"Okay, who?" I replied riding along with her "trip".
 
"The famous dancer of SM High School! Lee Taemin! Oh gosh, he's so cute!" she shouted while giggling.
 
"Huh?.."  *What is he doing in here?* I thought. Then, out of curiosity I asked "Ahm, how do you know him and why is he famous?" This time, I'm smiling, pretending not to know anything about Taemin.
 
"Don't you know him? OMG Chemi! What kind of person are you? So naive. Anyway, every high school student girl in Korea knows about him especially the ones who were studying near Seoul where SM is located. And every end of Fall, SM High School organizes a big concert at their campus wherein they showcases all their great students of Arts Department. It is open to everyone who wants to see it. i heard a new group of freshmen will be performing and they are all good looking especially that guy named Suho! Kyaaaaa! but the bad news is, they're now running out of tickets.. Oh Chemi! I wanna watch that concert!!!"Ann J continued to inform me of things I already knew. and she didn't notice the guy approaching us.
 
"Hi Princess!" Taemin greeted and kissed me on my cheek.Ann J turned her head as she heard his voice and there she goes, like a statue infront of Taemin with eyes and mouth wide opened.
 
"What are you doing in here? You didn't tell me you were coming..." I asked him while hiding my own giggling.
 
"Well, Surprise! Hahaha!"
 
"Oh! By the way, This is Ann J, a good friend of mine here at the campus." Taemin greeted her and stretch his right hand towards her for a shake hands. Ann J was still in total starstruck so I had to tap her shoulders to bring her back to reality.
 
"Hi Ann J, I'm Lee Taemin. So nice to meet you."
 
"Ah Ah Ah... I'm Ann J.. can i hug you and have your autograph?.." Both Taemin and I laughed out loud. Taemin was now blushing.
 
"It's okay Taem.. She really wanna do it." I told him so he wont feel embarassed. And he opened his both arms to Ann J and she jumped over him and hugged him tightly. I was so happy for my friend and when I shifted my glance to the open grounds of the campus, I was surprised to see a lot of group of girls giggling over Taemin and some 
were envy of me and Ann J.
 
"Would you like to join us on our final rehearsal before the big day tomorrow? I'll introduce you to EXO and Onew and to other members of the Arts Department. If you still have any class left, I would be willing to wait." he said making Ann J leveled up her excitement.
 
"Oh no! we don't have any class left. Right Chemi? Truth is, we were about to go home when you arrived." Ann J made the effort to answer him.
 
"Well, that's great! Shall we go now Princess?" he sweetly asked.
 
"Yeah. Let's go ahead." I replied.
 
We left the campus holding each other hands as usual. And even before we reached the main gate, I over heard a lot of reactions amongst other students. Some were compliment but most of it were bashes.
 
"Oh my! lucky girl!"
"Is it the girlfriend of Taemin? She doesn't deserves him!"
"Why would he fall for someone like her? So simple. So plain."
"I wanna be in her shoes!"
"She looks like Taemin's assistant! Hahaha!"
"Poor girl, I'm sure Taemin won't be serious about her."
"There are lots of prettier girl than her! why her?"
 
I really didn't know what to feel or how to handle it.. Do I have to be proud or ashamed of myself?...  I suddenly felt like there's a huge wall building between me and Taemin.
 
and now you meet Ann J, an additional character that will give a fun touch to the story.
i know bunch of fangirls can relate on Ann J's character here.
you know, the way she acts, the way she spazz around taem baby.
next chappie's done and ready for uploading!
oh~ i forgot to mention the latest subbies on the previews chappies. here you go guys!
OMG YAAAAYYYY~ <3333333