Big Impact

Dongsaeng Saranghae

 

Pastries and coffee will surely not satisfied our effin hungry tummy so we ordered some caesar salad, pasta, muffins and ice cold milk tea to quench our thirst.We sat down behind the glass wall of the Cafe wherein you could freely see all the persons who were entering and leaving the Music Department Building for it is located infront of the Cafe where Ann J and I chose to eat and stand by.
 
We were done eating but we still decided to stay longer to give our legs and feet an enough rest before we headed back to the studio. I was sipping my milk tea when I took a glimpse at the building infront. And i almost got choked when i saw a guy wearing a jeans and a faded denim jacket walking down the stairs of the building. The guy had a guitar hanging at his back.I took a quick glance at Ann J to see what's she's been doing and I felt a bit relieved when I saw her busy texting. I put back the glass of milk tea on the table and lean forward on the glass to have a clearer sight of the guy. I couldn't see his face but with the way he walked and that clothing style, I'm quite sure its HIM...
 
The guy continued to walk and I started to feel really nervous. My heart was pounding and millions of butterflies started to flew inside my tummy. *Gosh, he's heading here.*screamingly thought. He was just a few meters away from the Cafe and I was totally right! He hasn't change at all.. from the very first time I saw that angelic face of... 
Minho.
 
He was about to open the Cafe's door when someone called him. He turned his back from the door to see who called. From the glass, I saw a skinny pretty girl approached him. They were talking about something serious. I could tell because the way I saw how. Minho reacted. He looked like so disappointed or something. I don't know, but one thing is for sure, it's really important cause that made him decide not to enter the Cafe anymore. The two of them turned back and walked fast, back to the Music Dept Building.
 
Confusion suddenly got into me. *Am I sad or relieved that he didn't see me?... Who's that girl? With the way she looked at Minho, I can tell she's attracted to him. And what the heck is happening to me? Am I jealous? No! I can't be. I must not.. I thought I have moved on.. I'm sure that I am happy now with Taemin but why Minho's quick presence still has a big impact on me?... Oh, Chemi.. what's happening to you??..* On that thought I suddenly remembered Taemin.
 
*Taemin...*
 
"Ann J, what time is it? Are you done texting? Can we go back now to studio?" I asked her sounded really worried . I didn't know if she noticed it. "Huh? Are you alright? What's the rush? Aha! You miss him already.. Kyaaaa! Chemi, you're really in love now.." she replied. I just smiled. Eventhough, Ann J is my closed friend, complicated things in my life had always been between me and myself alone. I don't have the guts to share it to anyone.
 
"Okay then, let's keep going so you can see your Prince Charming. Anyway, it's more than five hours since we left the studio." she said before we finally went out of the Cafe.
 
 
We were approaching the elevator of Arts Dept Building when Ann J got a text from her mom. "Oh, bad news Chemi, mom texted and I need to go home now." she blubbered. "Ahm.. wait, let me call Taem to inform him that we'll go ahead." I said while trying to look on my phone inside my bag. "Wait! Wait! Why we? You don't need to go with me." she replied. "But i can't allow you to go home alone. This is Seoul, too far from your home. It's not safe to commute especially if you're alone. Let me call him okay?" I insisted  but she refused. "No, I will be fine Chemi, believe me. I can handle myself. I'll just take the bus. Stay here with Taemin. Remember what I told you about being a supportive girlfriend?.." she said trying to convice me. "Are you sure you're gonna be alright?" I asked again still worried about her. "Of course I will. I'll call you as soon as I got home. Take the elevator now and I'll go ahead. Bye Chemi! Take care!" she sighed then turned around.
 
 
 
 
I entered the elevator along with a bunch of students who really looked so worried and afraid. They were talking about someone who is so mean and power tripper. If I'm not mistaken, based on what I've heard, a senior student who happens to be the President of the Dance Club under the Arts Dept is a pretty girl named Krystal. But her face doesn't compliment her harsh character. According to what they were saying, she has a very short temper and easily gets mad over simple things. Treats most of the members and co-students as her nanny. No one dares to mess up with her especially when you are in a lower year and not like her who is a senior student.
 
*Scary... hoooo, I just wish I won't see her today where everyone is in panic mode for tomorrow's concert.* I can't help but to think about her... but I guess I'm not good in wishing.The students who were with me inside the elevator ran fast as the door opened. They were heading towards the end of the hallway. I was walking slowly, facing down when I bumped in to someone.
 
"Hey! Oh shiit!" Her voice was so loud it actually echoed in the hallway.
 
I was so startled. And when I looked up I saw the girl I've seen a while ago talking to Minho infront of the Cafe. She was holding an empty cup on her left hand and most of the coffee that was inside the cup spilled on the floor and some on her clothes. I was so embarassed and sorry for what happened to her. 
 
"Oh! Ah ah I'm so sorry Miss." That was the first thing I said. My voice were cracked. I really don't know how to make it up to her. I got my hanky and tried to wipe the coffee on her shirt but she pushed me. "Stupid you!" she shouted on my face then let out a heavy breath before she spoke again. 
 
"You don't have any idea what I've been going through today. Lots of meetings, inspections, rehearsals. I am totally exhausted and pissed over a lot of things, not to mention the hyperacidity caused by missed breakfast and lunch. Now, I have in my hand a cup of coffee that would make me relax just for a couple of minutes and then what have you done?!"
 
"I'm so sorry, I really am. That was an accident. No one wanted it to happen."
 
"Excuses! Excuses! Okay, fine. Prove to me that you are really sorry. I'm sure you want to make it up to me, right?" she said this time in a casual tone.
 
"Mmmm, yeah." I simply said cause I just wanted it to end. Crowd were beginning to watch that scene which mostly viewed on a Soap Opera on television.
 
"Alright, First I want you to get a mop and clean this mess you did. Then go to the Cafe, buy me a new drink, Mocha Latte with extra cream and mint on top. Do you understand?" 
 
I don't know what to say. I felt so humiliated. I can't think clearly.
 
"What? You don't wanna do it huh?" She yelled again. Then a guy from the crowd spoke up. "She's not your maid Krystal!" he said.
 
That voice. So familiar but I can't recognized. There's a lot of things going on in my head. I got totally out of focus. And then the girl responded. "Don't let yourself get involve Minho.. it's not your thing."
 
I looked up to see him. He was staring at me. I didn't know what was running on his mind. The next thing that happened made me so shocked. Minho walked towards me and grabbed my left hand and began to walked me away from Krystal and all the people there who were now mumbling at each other. 
 
 
ohhheeemmdyiiii!!!!!
i really wanted to know your opinion on this Chappie guys..
please share your thoughts.. please please..
another intense with a bit of giggling chapter we have here
<333333333
i love you all!!!! rlab
omg new subbiessssshhhh.
talk to me on tumblr. or ask me here. :>