Confession

Dongsaeng Saranghae

I was about to drink the last latte drop on my cup when I saw Bom unnie and Minho entered the coffee shop. I waved at them and they joined us over the table. I was not sure, but I think I saw something on Minho's eyes as they both sat down. I can't figure what it was but I'm sure there's something. Was it hurt? Shock? Confuse? Jealous? Anger? *Imposible! Why would he feel jealous over Taemin. I'm must imagining things.* I almost shouted to myself.
 
"So.. is he the reason why you left us on the club?" unnie asked, teasing me. She's always been like that. And I'm always the one who get easily teased.
 
"Of course not." I denied. "I just met him here at the coffee shop. By the way, he's Taemin." *Why do I sound so defensive? I know. I don't want Minho to think that I like Taemin. Yeah. That's it. It's always all about Minho.*
 
"That's true." Taemin added.
 
"Oh, really?" unnie giggled. "So, where are you from Taemin? Are you here from Seoul?" she asked again.
 
"Yeah. Just a 15 minute drive from here. I'm studying at SM High School."
 
"Oh! Same as Minho!" I can see that unnie was a bit surprised from what Taemin just revealed.
"You two.. know each other?" unnie moved her index finger, pointing to Minho then to Taemin.
 
*Why is it unnie suddenly became the interviewer here?*
 
"I know him." Minho bluntly answered unnie's question with a very serious face.
"Almost all the students from SM know him. He's known for his dancing." *So, that proves it. He's indeed really good in dancing.* "Mmm, don't you think its getting late? We should be going." Minho mumbled, sounding like our Dad.
 
"Yeah. Nice meeting you, Taemin." Bom unnie said before heading towards the door, accompanied by Minho.
 
"When will I see you again?" Taemin whispered to me as we stood up to follow them. I smiled. He sounded so y. *Aish, what's gotten into me? Why do I think about these kind of things?*
 
"I don't know. Thanks for the company anyway. Bye!" I finally said then waved to him.
I was about to enter my room when I heard unnie's voice calling me.
 
"Chemi!" she called.
 
"Neh?" I looked back to her and stopped on my steps, when I reached just right in front of my bedroom door.
 
"I know what you're up to saeng." To tell you honestly, I was so shocked from what just slipped from unnie's mouth
 
"H-huh?" I stammered. I felt my heart was gonna explode. No. She can't. Please, no.
 
"You really think that I don't know what you are doing regarding me and Minho huh?" she said while turning her head from side to side. When she was sure that Mom and Dad weren't around, she pushed me inside my room. I sat at the edge of my bed and she closed the door behind her carefully. 
"Chemi, I know you like him. I can see it in your eyes. And I am very much happy for you. Then just suddenly, I feel that you're pushing me over to Minho. What are you thinking? Why are you pairing us? What happened?" She sighed. "I wanna know."
 
I was caught off guard by unnie. I wasn't expecting that confrontation that night. What will I say? I never tell lies to Bom unnie. I have to tell her the truth. But what about Minho? I am so confused. And so, all I could do was to bow my head and cry. I tried my best to explain all of it in between my sobbings.
 
"I like him so much unnie. No, I love him. But you're the one he likes. He's in love with you. I just wanna see him happy that's why I made plans of setting you up with him even if it tears me apart inside." I blurted out, sniffing and bitting my lower lip to avoid the possible loud sound that might escape my mouth that Mom and Dad might hear.
 
But then, after that, the heaviness that I feel all this time just flew away. That confession somehow made me feel free from all the loneliness I felt inside. Bom unnie knealed down in front of me and gave me a warm hug. She's now crying too.
 
"What do you want me to do now saeng?"
 
"Please unnie, I'll ask you a big favor. Can you give Minho a chance? A chance to know him better and maybe one day, you'll fall in love with him too. All I ever wanted is for Minho to be happy." That was so hard for me. It's a total suicide for my heart but I had to do it. For Minho..
 
"But saeng, you know, I don't prefer guys who are younger than me. Minho is just like a brother to me. Like you, I treat him as a dongsaeng. Besides, I like someone else.." I know she's referring to TOP oppa.
 
"Okay then, let's make a deal. As you wish, I'll take time to get to know Minho better; spend more time with him. But, I can't promise you anything Chemi. I may fall for him, I also may not. And keep in mind that I'll just do all of this for you. Because I love you." she said then hugged me once more.
 
What can I say? I'll just let destiny do its work for Bom unnie and Minho.
Another update! I actually have a science report in my class later.
I'll still have to update everyday at night.
I just forgot to post this last night for I was busy researching..
And oh~ I was just wondering..
Do you guys read ?
'Cause if you do.. would you mind checking out the one I made?
It features SHINee's Onew and Key
I'm actually an OnTae shipper but idk why I made those OnKey..
Oh well, thanks anyway! :)