True Lies

Dongsaeng Saranghae
 
 
Before, when I haven't met Minho yet, I used to think that being inlove would brought you so much joy especially when the person you love is feeling the same way towards you. Simple as that, and the two of you would be the happiest couple in the whole universe. I understand now that that love is not simple as that, in fact it is so complicated ad it could actually tear you apart and make you crazy.
 
I have waited for a long time for this momet to happen, for my dream to come true, and now that it was actually happening. I just couldn't grab it and tell the whole world that the person whom I truly love is finally loving me back.Totally torn between what I really feel and what my head was telling me to do. I turned my head to face Minho, he was already crying also. I wanted to hug him back and say *I love you too.. so much. The feelings I have for you didn't change at all. Stop crying now cause from now on, we will be happy together loving each other.* In between my sobs, I tried to speak, but it's way too far from what I was thinking.
 
"I have liked you from day one, and without any hesitations, I let myself be drifted deeply with my admiration for you, and before I knew it, I was madly inlove with you. That love brought me misery and pain yet I still waited... I waited and hoped that you'll come back ad finally say that you love me too. Those times when I was really down, there's this someone who didn't leave and stick with me all the way, he helped me to regain myself and start anew. I may not love him the way he loves me, But I just couldn't afford to hurt him."
 
"I know.. You are a good and beautiful person Chemi.. inside and out. I know you wouldn't want to hurt anyone, but how long you would like to keep your true feelings to yourself?" he told me, and I remained in silence cause I really didn't know how to answer that question, then he continued speaking. "This might be the last time we will see each other.. and there's something I wanna make sure of. They say lips don't lie.." 
 
He didn't finish what he was saying. The next thing I knew is that he was leaning slowly towards me without blinking his eyes. At instant, he was so closed to me. I wanted to stand up and walk away but my heart was telling me to stay. His face was now an inch far from me. *That angelic face that stole my heart* I thought. I could actually smell his breath. My heart was pounding so loud and so fast, and the butterflies on my stomach that only show up whenever I am with Minho, were flying crazily inside of me. I put my both hands on his broad chest, trying to interrupt him from what he was planing to do, but he just pulled me closer to him instead. HIs right arm was clinged at my back while his left hand was touching the strands of my hair.
 
"I love you Chemi.. so much," he whispered.
 
"Minho.." I was about to say something but he immediately sealed my lips with a kiss. Tears dropped from my eyes at instant. Taem had kissed me many times, but this one from Minho was so different. I couldn't explain why, I guess the difference is, it was not just two lips that touched. Our hearts were actually beating as one at that moment, and I couldn't lie about my heart really wanted.
 
I found myself responding to that kiss, and my hands that were placed at Minho's chest were now holding at his shoulders going up to the back of his neck. The gentle kiss turned into a more passionate and intimate one. I didn't know how long it lasted, but when our lips separated, we were both breathing heavily, catching every air we could gasp. Our eyes were locked at each other. It was then, my phone rang, I got it and saw that it was Taemin calling. A sudden rushed of guilt ran through me.
 
 
 
 
"Uhm, it's Taem.." I told Minho, he nodded and stood up, went over the kitchen, leaving me alone at the living room.
 
"Yeoboseyo.. Taem?" I answered. "Hello Princess! Merry Christmas! How's everyone back there? Who's with you now?" he continuosly asked making me so nervous and guilty. "Uhm, Merry Christmas too. uhm.. it was fine, I am with my family and TOP oppa also joined us tonight.. A.. a.. What about you?" I replied.
 
"You're at home right now, aren't you Princess? I miss you already.. can't wait to see you."
 
"Uhm.. yeah. I'm at my room cause they were drinking wine downstairs. I miss you too. See you tomorrow." My heart was breaking upon telling those lies with Taem. I saw Minho approaching with a food tray with him. "Uhm.. Taem, I am about to sleep now.. Let's just meet up tomorrow, okay? Have a good night." I said trying to shorten our phone conversation. "Okay.. I love you.. Bye." he answered then hung up.
 
Minho put down the tray and sat beside me. "I was the one who baked this cookies. I asked for Aunt GaEul's help of course," he said then gave me a piece of that heart-shaped cookies he made.
 
"Are you breaking up with Taemin?" he suddenly asked. I looked at him and answered "Huh? I.. I can't. I.. I don't know. The only thing I know is that, this shouldn't happened. Taem doesn't deserve this."
 
"What about us? What about me? What do I deserve? Tell me Chemi. Tell me!" he raised a bit of his voice.
 
"I don't know. I really don't know. The last thing I wanna do is to hurt and make lies with Taem, and I just did it tonight." I told him. I was crying again.
 
"What do you think you are doing right now? You're lying to yourself. We should be the one together, not you and him. Us! Us! Leave him at once. If you can't tell him about us, I will." he fiercely said.
 
"Minho.. please.. don't let this be too complicated and hard for me. I just can't leave him like you wanted. I won't leaving Taem. I should go now." I lastly said then immediately stood up and headed to the main door. He followed,  trying to stop me. My right hand had unlocked the door, while my left hand was being gripped by Minho. He pulled me towards him, and I accidentally opened up the door. Freezing wind outside touched my face, and I almost fainted when I saw Taemin standing infront of Aunt GaEul's door.