Meet the Heavenly Couple

10 days with Lee Jin Ki

 

***

“Robi!” Christine happily smiled and ran towards her boyfriend right after seeing him standing beside his car waiting for her outside the office. “Did I make you wait for long?” She asked.

He shook his head and hugged Christine by her waist. “Not at all. I’m used to wait for you for 15 to 30 minutes.” He smiled. “Now where’s my hello kiss?”

She leaned and kissed his cheek. “There. Now where are we going to eat?”

“Wherever you want.”

“You need to decide for today. Don’t make me decide every time. Do you want us to end up eating Korean foods for the rest of our lives?” She chuckled.

Whenever Chris was the one to decide about dining, they will always go to Korean Restaurant and spend the dinner there. She couldn’t help it. She just loves everything Korean. And yes, even the Korean people are loved by her, too.

“Should I decide for today?” Robi asked in which she nodded. “Then I want to search for a better Korean restaurant.” With one quick move he guided her inside the car and they went off.

As usual, her boyfriend always thinks of what can really make her happy.

“But it’s okay, Rob. It’s okay if we eat somewhere else.” She insisted. Sometimes, Chris feels guilty of not being able to allow him do what he wants because he always considers her choice of likeness.

“It’s not okay if you’re not really happy about it. Don’t argue back. I just want you to be REALLY HAPPY.” He smiled as he looked at her, one hand on the steering wheel, the other one holding her hand.

“Just being with you makes me REALLY HAPPY.”

“Oh yeah?” Robi surprised as he thought he was losing the argument again. “Okay, so I want to make you happier, then.” He chuckled as she tried to give him a raised eyebrow while smiling cutely.

***

“This is a perfect setting for me to give you this.” Robi said when they were about to eat dessert.

“What is that?” She innocently asked while opening the Korean Ice Cream the waiter just served.

Robi took out a white envelope from his suit. He handed it to her.

“I know you will still marry me, anyway. But I want to fulfill one of your wildest dreams in life, so I’m giving you this 10 day free vacation to South Korea. Do what you want. Meet whoever you want to meet. Go to every concert as long as it is possible. Scream your heart out as you see Koreans sing and perform in front of you. Be one of their fans and do it to your heart’s content. But as you come back 10 days later, I will propose to you so we can start another kind of life together.”

She was speechless, mouth was half opened. “A-are you serious?” She asked and hesitantly took the while envelope from him. She opened it and presto! A round ticket to South Korea – Philippines. “F-for real?!” She covered because she was about to cry.

“Seesh, Baby… why are you crying?” He stood up smiling sweetly and hugged her from the back. “Are you happy?”

“The fact that you are allowing me to go, dear, why do you make me so happy?” She cried as she turned around to look at her boyfriend.

“Cause I love you, and I’m willing to give everything to make you the happiest girl in the world. Can you promise to marry me right after you come back?”

She nodded with hesitation. “Of course. Of course I do. I will always say yes.” She stood up and hugged him dearly. He lifted her up and it was magical.

“Forget me for 10 days while you’re in South Korea. Do whatever you want to do and be a real happy fan. You told me there will be a SHINee Concert in Seoul. I reserved a ticket for you and you just have to claim it there. It’s in SVIP… the closest possible seat someone could take to see the performers really close.”

She was so happy about how he makes her happy without her doing some efforts to ask for happiness. Christine considers herself as the luckiest girl in the world, having such perfect boyfriend.

It’s like a perfect love… that everybody thought would never go wrong.



 

 

-=Author's Note=-

I feel so overwhelmed to the people who subscribed after the 1st chapter. :) I just want to tell you all that my dedication is in here right now, so yeah, the other fics might be put on Hiatus. I'm really sorry but I think I got to do it since there are lots of scenes that are entering my mind right now for this fic.

So how do you like the first 2 chapters? Let me hear what you got to say. :)