Hello, Seoul!

10 days with Lee Jin Ki

 

***

Welcome to Seoul!

Christine smiled at the thought that she finally arrived there. This is her dream land. It has been almost 5 years since she started dreaming of going here, and finally, that dream came true.

It’s 6 pm in Seoul. She should ride a cab now and go to the nearest hotel to take some rest. Tomorrow will be the start of the 10 days vacation her boyfriend gave her to enjoy the life as a real fangirl.

She was riding the cab when billboards excited her sight. Huge photo boards of the idols were around. She couldn’t help but feel fascinated about everything that she sees.

***

She finished checking herself in when she decided to go out and lurk around the busy night life of Seoul.

Christine was alone but she’s not afraid. I’ll walk wherever I want and see whatever I want to see.

She was walking freely when she felt familiarity with the guy standing beside her, waiting for the light to turn green so they can pass through the lane.

Christine took a glimpse, then decided to take another look. When she didn’t feel any satisfaction yet, she looked for the 3rd time, only to realize that the guy she was looking at was looking back at her already. She smiled in embarrassment. It was so awkward to be caught looking at someone from time to time. She decided to turn her attention back to the red light.

Koreans have similar faces. SHINee is busy with their schedules. He has no time to hang around like this.

But her eyes aren’t cooperating. She had to look at him again for one last time. The guy must have felt it again because he looked back at her. This time, he gently lowered down his masked and spoke to her. “Annyong.”

Oh. My. God.

She was left speechless. Is that really him? She couldn’t reply because she felt like she was caught off guard. That was a meeting she never expected.

It’s SHINee’s Onew, for crying out loud, her big time bias ever since she declared herself as a Kpop Fan.

He frowned a little after realizing she was not reacting at all. The light turned green. Onew bowed as a polite greeting and went ahead of her.

The inner fangirl in her arose as she saw him walking alone the streets of Seoul. Little did she know, she was following him already, not sure of where he was going.

***

Onew was walking alone back to their dorm when he realized the girl he greeted on the lane was following her. He never looked back. He made it seem like he was not realizing her presence behind him.

But he undeniably spotted her. She doesn’t look Pure Korean, must be from somewhere else, and she looked cute. He pays no eyes to cute girls. Honestly, Lee Jinki prefers woman with y features. He won’t look at those with cutesy faces. They seemed childish and are not in for the fun he always seeks of.

Onew told in a song, “If I see a y woman, I’ll look ahead and continue walking.” Well, Lee Jinki says otherwise.

Although, this girl who was right behind him is different. She looks natural and simple, but something in her looks y for him, but he can’t figure out what it is.

She must be living somewhere else and this is her first time seeing me. Is she perhaps an international fan? Interesting, huh?



 

-=Author's Note=-

I promised myself to update at 11 pm here in the Philippines but it's almost 11:10 pm in the clock. I got hooked up watching television. anyways, to those who are curious about the photo I used for Robi. He's a Filipino celebrity (usually a host) named Robi Domingo. He's cute, right?? haha. He's the only Filipino celebrity I had a huge crush on. Anyways~ There you go again. Thanks for the warm response regarding this fic and for such lovely comments. :)