I found you.

10 days with Lee Jin Ki

 

***

Robi won’t be picking her up so she was set to take a public transportation for the day. Christine went out exactly at 2:30 pm.

Exactly at where Robi was waiting for her all the time, was a different guy standing beside his car. He captured her attention because he waved as soon as she went out of the office.

She almost screamed in surprise when she saw Onew, freely revealing himself to everyone as if he’s someone nobody knows who.

“Stupid.” She ran to him.

“YAH.” She grabbed his hand angrily. “Why are you out here waving as if you’re a regular guy?” She started speaking in Korean.

“Wh-What?” Onew joked and spoke in English.

“Don’t fool around Jinki. Go inside the car now and leave.” She said.

“I don’t understand you. Talk to me in English.”

Christine bit her lower lip in anger and raised an eyebrow. “Okay fine. You’re great in speaking English. Stop blunting about it now.” She replied in English and tried pushing him inside the car again.

“Are you impressed?” He’s ignoring Christine’s little force.

“Until you speak fluent Filipino then I’ll be impressed.”

“Malapit na. (Soon.)”  She was even surprised when Onew spoke her language. “I’m learning your language… you’ll be more impressed in the future.”

“CAN YOU JUST ENTER THE CAR NOW AND LEAVE?” Christine uttered in annoyance.

“Do you know how to drive?” He asked.

“Why do you even ask?”

“I forgot how to drive just now. Can you drive me back to the hotel?” He pouted.

“This is not a good time to joke around Jinki.” She looked around to see if anybody recognizes him already.

“Look at you. You don’t really know how to respect an older, do you? You won’t call me oppa unless I remind you of it.”

“FINE OPPA, FINE. I’ll drive you back just please get in the car because they are starting to notice you.” She opened the door and forced him to enter. She then ran around the driver’s seat and took his car keys.

“How did you even know I was working there?” She asked while they are on their way to the hotel he was staying in. “And how did you even manage to drive yourself here without the fans realizing you’re going around?”

He shrugged his shoulders and just relaxed on the seat beside her. “I’m sneaky like that.” Then he suddenly became serious. “I thought you cannot stand not seeing me. I’m surprised you can actually keep yourself away from me.”

“I have to do that.” She replied.

“I don’t see the point of you doing that.”

“I’m considerate enough because Robi was hurt and it was all my fault.”

“You are not responsible for it.” Onew said seriously. “He clearly told you that you should forget him during the 10 day vacation, then that made you single for a while. And when you’re single, you are not subjected to be questioned about who you are meeting or what you are doing.”

“He is still my boyfriend.” She insisted.

“Indeed, but he waived your commitment to him when he said you should not think of him for 10 days. That’s pretty crazy though I know all he wanted is for you to enjoy so he did that.” He shook his head and smiled. “Too bad I got hold of you and didn’t let you escape anymore.”

“Why do you seem so logical?” She couldn’t admit it but she knew he made sense somehow.

“Because I really thought hard about it. If we ever get into court for this, I can already be your lawyer to defend you.” He chuckled. “Wait, do you want to go with me in Korea? I just actually came back for you. I’ll leave tomorrow immediately. The filming for advertisement got cancelled and we will be doing it a week after.”

“You know I can’t say yes to that.” She smiled. “I can’t go with you. I have things I have committed to do here, and going with you will just make the situation worse.”

The awkward silence surrounded the car until they reached the hotel.

“You go out first. I’ll drive your car until the parking area inside so they won’t see who is with you.” She said.

“Are you sure you don’t want to go in?” He smirked.

“No.”

“Okay, then… goodbye. See you soon.”

She nodded and looked away, refraining from losing control of herself again. Onew might have felt her getting hold of herself so he decided to stay.

“Aren’t you going out yet?” She asked, starting to feel uncomfortable.

“I’m allowing you to lose control for 2 minutes. You can do what you want.” And then he stared at her eyes, deeply, sending her secret messages again.

She just bowed her head, still pretending not to care.

“I’ll do it for you then.” With one quick move, Onew covered with his and started kissing her hungrily.

She replied to his motions whole heartedly. She tried preventing herself for welcoming his touch.

But unfortunately, Onew’s heat never fails to make her swoon in addiction. True enough, they are undeniably addicted to each other. 



 

-=Author's Note=-

I don't know why the Jinki I see these days is pretty relevant to the Jinki I'm trying to portray in the fic. OMG. Seriously... I believe naughty sides of Lee Jinki is slowly coming into public revelation. Like... Did you hear about him being drunk after the concert? LOL. Anyways ~ I'll update again before going to sleep. Look forward to them update. Haha. Comments and Subscription are way beyond the sky appreciated. Teehee ~