Day 8.1, Home with the boys

10 days with Lee Jin Ki

 

 

***

“I don’t know where you are right now, hyung, but you need to come back here.” Key called him that morning. They were at the balcony talking about random things.

Christine silently listened as he talked to Key.

“Why do I need to come back immediately? Didn’t I tell you guys I’ll be out for a week?” He answered.

“Because they said we need to sign another contract for our next endorsement, and we have to do it tomorrow morning so you must be here before midnight.”

“Before midnight? Can I not come?”

“You’ve got to be kidding me, hyung. You know very well that you cannot not come.” He uttered. “I’ll hang up. This call will cost me too much.”

“Is there something wrong?” She asked when Onew ended the phone call with Key.

“I need to return to Korea before midnight today. There’s an appointment regarding our new endorsement.” He said.

She pouted and rested her head on his arm. “But you told me we’ll be here for a week.” She complained.

“I know.” He patted her head gently. “But it’s important, dear. Oppa needs to go.”

“Probably more important than me?” Their eyes met and it created an awkward silence. “Oh right. I shouldn’t have asked that.” She chuckled and sat straight up.

“Let’s go back together today.” He declared. “But that doesn’t mean we won’t see each other anymore. We still have 2 more days so we have to make the most out of it.”

They prepared themselves to go back that afternoon.

***

“Who is she exactly, hyung?” Key looked at Christine from head to toe, estimating her keenly.

“Christine Song.” He answered. “She’s going to be with us for the next 2 days.”

Christine looked at him in surprise. “No, oppa it’s okay, I can go to a hotel instead.”

“No. I told you to stay here. There.”

“What hyung? NO. She can’t. I won’t allow her sleep with the same room as you. No. This is not right, hyung. This is not right.” Key said in panic.

Onew wrapped his arms around her waist. “We’ve been together in Caledonia for 4 days, staying in one room, so I think it’s okay if we sleep together here. After all, 2 days won’t hurt, right?” He smiled at them and pulled Christine inside his room, not allowing the other members to talk anything more.

“W-wait… so they.. the- they.” Key couldn’t talk comprehensively.

“They’re gonna have in hyung’s room 24/7 for 2 days.” Jonghyun bluntly uttered and chuckled. “Sleepless nights… endless moans… tsk.” He shook his head and entered the room.

“That’s gross. Onew hyung is such a ert.” Key said in disgust.

“It’s sweet. Onew hyung is a real man.” Taemin confidently uttered. “I’m gonna be like him in the future.”

“Yaish!” Key almost hit Taemin with the spatula he was holding. Taemin sneaked out and ran to the living area.



 

-=Author's Note=-

This is the last update for tonight... The next update will be later than usual.  Probably 20 hours after this update? LOL. For the mean time... give me some insights, suggestions, or anything that you want to say.. :) Comments are very much loved an appreciated. I hope you give me some love, too. I'll sleep for now, still have to attend the leadership seminar tomorrow. :)