I don’t even know what my problem is

10 days with Lee Jin Ki

 

***

It was Saturday and Christine cancelled all the plan of going out. She wanted to spend the entire day sleeping and having some relaxation inside their house. Even her date with Robi was cancelled.

“I want to sleep all day…” She said in a sweet voice to lure Robi in allowing her to cancel the date.

“Why? Are you not feeling well anywhere?” Her boyfriend worriedly asked. “Do you want me to go there?”

“I’m okay, Rob. I just really want to sleep because the work I had the past week really was tiring. Can we go out probably the next day?”

“Okay then… just call me if you need anything. Take good care of yourself. I love you.”

“Love you, too.”

She looked up the ceiling and tried closing her eyes.

Onew’s face appeared right in front of her. She opened her eyes and shook her head hardly. “No. Just No, Christine. No.”

She flipped on the side and the bed moved.

The way he rocks my world just like how the bed rocked when we’re doing it.

She immediately stood up and sat on the floor instead. “Why am I having thoughts of you again?!” She screamed silently. Christine curled herself and hugged her legs, resting her head on her knees, and then she closed her eyes again.

Onew’s body was seen in her memory.

“BACK.OFF.STUPID.LEE.JIN.KI.YOU.TOLD.ME.I.SHOULD.FORGET.YOU.” She said stressing every word of her sentence. “How can I forget you and pay attention to Robi again when you appear in my mind every minute of every freaking day?” She talked to herself as she felt annoyed and pissed about what’s happening to her.

She went silent and suddenly remembered everything about Lee Jinki again.

“This isn’t working.” She uttered and made a call to her friend.

“You should see me now, Steph. I swear. You should go here.” She said when Stephanie answered her phone.

***

“ARE YOU KIDDING ME CHRISTINE SONG??!” Stephanie screamed after she told her everything that happened in South Korea and in Caledonia. “YOU HAD WITH HIM ALMOST EVERY DAY?!!”

“Hey!!” She immediately covered her friend’s mouth. “They might hear you! Lower your voice!” She said.

“LET ME CALM DOWN YOU STUPID GIRL.” She removed her hands from and looked at her intensely, estimating and absorbing everything that she said.

“There are many things on my mind right now.” She said after calming herself down.

“I know… and telling everything to you. I know you’ll nag to me about everything.”

“OH YEAH. OF COURSE.” She said angrily. Christine bowed her head in embarrassment.

“It’s okay if you did it every freaking day. But for crying out loud, Christine, you have a boyfriend. Not even mentioning he is the most precious boyfriend someone could ever have. He doesn’t deserve to be heartbroken. Why did you cheat on him?” She said disgustingly.

“I don’t know. I lost my mind. I lost control. I forgot to think about him when I’m with that person.” She said, already in the verge of tears.

“But what the ef is actually wrong with that guy? I thought he’s soft, gentle, kind and sweet? Why is he so disgusting in real life?”

“He is not disgusting, Stephanie. Watch your words.”

“Not disgusting… just ert maybe.”

“NO.”

“Then tell me what term should I call the person who took advantage of a fan, dragged her somewhere far away, surprised her by sleeping on the same room, and had with her whenever he wanted to, not even mentioning he knew about your boyfriend.” She raised an eyebrow higher. “And you… I didn’t know you’re the type to give in that fast.”

“I didn’t know about it, too.” She said.

“You’re making me crazy, Christine. Aren’t you aware of the mess you created?” She sighed and patted her legs. “Okay. It’s done. What happened to the both of you can be forgotten now. You go on with your life with Robi and forget him.”

“But that’s the problem, Steph. He appears in my memory every single time.”

“Then how about Robi?! Do you want to hurt him? Your wedding is already being planned, are you backing off suddenly after 2 years?”

“I don’t know. I can’t think properly.”

“Don’t hurt him.” She said seriously with a different tone. “Just please. Don’t hurt him. I don’t want to see him cry.”

She looked at her differently. “S-steph?”

“I know.” She smiled and shrugged her shoulder. “All I ever ask is for you not to make him cry. That’s it. I want him to be happy, and I see how he glows whenever he’s around you. I couldn’t even imagine how his world will fall if you ever leave him.”

They looked at each other’s eyes… and yes, they got what they meant without being clear about it.



 

-=Author's Note=-

Did you notice I changed the title a little bit?? (yeah, I'm sure you did). LOL. I just think it is more catchy as a title. Anyways ~ Comments and Subscribe.. Love Lots!! :D