Handsome businessman vs. Irresistible Idol

10 days with Lee Jin Ki

 

***

<2 weeks later>

The phone rang beside Robi and it was from his secretary. “Sir, Mr. Onew Lee from SHINee is here to meet you. Should I him inside?”

He frowned and was surprised to know he has a very special guest for the morning. “But how can we be able to understand each other? I don’t want to be stupid again.” He uttered. His secretary heard it again.

“Should I call an interpreter sir?”

Robi heard someone talked on the other line, interrupting his secretary. “He said there’s no need for an interpreter.” She said after she got back on the line.

“Then let him in.” He said while still confused about his reason for appearing before his office. Perhaps because of work? No. They have managers to communicate just in case. The only thing he can think about is… it’s all because of Christine.

“I’m sorry for barging in without prior notice.” If it was on a friend to friend basis, Robi would have shown his surprised expression at how he suddenly became good in English. “I just want to talk to you, and I know you know what I want to talk about.”

“Please sit down.” He tried maintaining his formality and asked him to take a seat. “Which do you prefer? Coffee, tea or juice?”

“I’m fine.”

“No, I insist.”

“Then I’d like to have coffee.” He said.

Robi took a seat opposite to Onew. There was a silence for a while but Robi was the one who broke it out, “Can I just address you as Onew, since we’re in the same age.”

“I went here as Lee Jin Ki actually.” He said, “It’s my real name for your information. You can call me Jinki then.” He cleared. “Then I’ll call you Robi.”

“Sure.” He smiled. “So what’s up?”

“Where can I find Christine by this time?” He asked suddenly.

“Oh. She’s at work, so she’s kind of busy right now.” He reasoned out.

“Can I just take her number so I can contact her?”

“Why do you want to contact her?” He frowned and was guarding himself.

Onew looked at him sarcastically, “Why? Am I not allowed to contact her?” He smirked. “I thought you took me here to prove you’re better than me when it comes to her.” He took a small gulp of his coffee. “Then why is it so unfair? Don’t tell me you’re not allowing me to see her or at least talk to her? How will you prove something if you’re not being fair?”

“It’s not that I don’t want her to see you. Christine was the one who decided to not show herself to you. She even told me we won’t see each other while you are in the Philippines.”

“It’s weird.” He placed his coffee on the table. “She must be refraining herself on seeing me.” He chuckled.

“She doesn’t miss you.” Robi said with conviction.

“You really think so?” There was an insulting look on Onew’s eyes as he looked at Robi. “After all the interesting things we did together? I doubt it.” He let out an obvious insulting “Haha.”

Robi secretly clutched his fist tightly, maintaining his formal composure on the outside. While Onew, on the other hand, was enjoying the obvious pissed looking face of the person in front of him. That was one of the reasons why he forced himself to speak English fluently. After 2 weeks of reading and pronouncing nonstop, here’s the good result: Robi’s pissed off expression.

“Since I came here as a friend…” Onew sat like a boss on the couch. “…do you want me to tell you those interesting things we did in Caledonia?” He shook his head while chuckling. “Probably not.” He said. “I forgot Christine and I agreed for those things to be in private.” He leaned in closer for a better look.

“So you think you were of advantage all these time? You’re wrong, dude.”

He saw Robi’s facial bones movements in anger.

Onew stood up and cleared the folds of his clothes. He walked to the door and spoke before leaving.

“You even need to thank me for teaching her how to kiss properly.” He smirked and left the room.

Robi hardly punched the couch after he left. His ego as a man has been shattered into pieces by what Onew all said.



 

-=Author's Note=-

I'm sorry if I took really long before updating again. I was busy concerning myself regarding my country's government. LOL. Me and my Nationalistic antics. hahaha. Anyways~ Just a random update to stir the tensed fight between our Onew and Robi ~ Though what Onew did will play a big role to what will happen on the next chapter. What do you think will happen then? Hahaha.