Day 6.2, Onew’s POV

10 days with Lee Jin Ki

 

[Onew’s Point Of View]

This is the first time I’ll ever say this out of all the girls I’ve dated before.

She is addicting. I got so addicted to her right from the first time I’ve had the taste of her lips. And to top it all, she makes me crazy. 

I’m crazy about how she moves her body against mine.

I’m crazy about how she hungrily initiates a steamy kiss.

I’m crazy about how she stays closer to me every morning, making me her warmest blanket.

The funny part is, I even get so crazy just by the touch of her hand.

Every time I see her, I want to kiss her, I want to feel her, I want her whole body against mine, and I want her to be always mine.

And yeah, I forgot to tell you her smiles make me want to scream “I don’t want to let you go!”.

She’s the first girl that ever did this kind of thing to me. Aside from my parents, my relatives, closed friends, and my members, she’s the only one who recognized the real me just by being with me. I didn’t make any effort to say who I am, nor did I ever have to justify myself to her. In fact, I have this feeling she knows me more than I know myself.

It’s funny… we just met each other few days ago, but something in me tells I know her ever since. I feel familiarity. I feel close. I don’t know why.

I don’t care if it’s only 10 days. What is important to me is the happiest time I spend with her. Nevermind if we’re going to be apart soon. All I want to do is enjoy the time I have beside her. I’ve always been carefree when it comes to those things…

But right now. I really don’t care about anything.

Nevermind if she has a boyfriend. She’ll get back to him when we’re done anyway.

Nevermind about the things that should matter, I just want to be with her as long as we can.

[End of Point of View]


-=Author's Note=-

Updating as much as I can because I will be off tomorrow morning, then the other morning until the next day. This is just a short chapter to let you know about how Onew really feels. :) anyways, I long for your comments. Please give me somg. (I demand a lot, but I'm just a er for comments.