Day 2.1, SHINee World Concert

10 days with Lee Jin Ki

 

***

It was 7 am in the morning in Korea and the first message that she received came from Robi.

“Hi babe~ I’m sorry I had to text you on your 2nd day. I just missed you. Anyways, I’ll try hard not to think of you for the next 8 days and you shall not think of me, too. You’re a 10 day single lady. Enjoy the rest of the day, sweetie. I love you. :)”

She smiled and shook her head. “Why do you always ask me to forget you during 10 days of vacation?” She chuckled and sat on her bed.

Onew’s image from the fan signing yesterday filled her mind again.

It was too close. I even smelled his breath. Never in my life did I ever imagine that I’ll look at him in such distance. I almost forgot I am a living person yesterday.

She took a long and heavy sigh. If the cause of the moving curtains was the wind from outside or her long breath, she had no idea.

Today is one of her greatest days. Being able to see SHINee on stage performing was one of her wildest dreams. She knows she won’t be able to shout or even call their names. Right now she is sure about one thing: Her breath will be taken away by 5 boys later on.

Oh, wait, actually, a guy from SHINee had already taken away her breath yesterday.

***

“This is it, kids. Let’s do well!” Onew shouted like a real leader. “No mistakes. Everything will be considered as something we did out of fun. We want this, that’s why we’re on stage performing! We are…”

“SHINee!” The other four shouted and they did their chant together will jumping and patting each other’s shoulders while forming a circle.

They ran towards the entrance of the stage after, checking if their mics are properly installed.

This is another meaningful event for me. In order not to make mistakes and embarrassment, whatever it is on stage, I’ll show the real me.

The 1 minute countdown started. Onew took few deep relaxing breathes to ease the tension he’s feeling as of the moment. It’s a mixture of excitement and nervousness.

***

It felt like a real magic for Christine. She’s part of the ocean SHINee World is creating together. She gets Goosebumps every time she hears the screaming of the fans.

This is real ~ I’m in SHINee World Concert.

The concert has started. She couldn’t get over the fact that she’s very close to the performer on stage. And Onew was right, she was sitting right in front of where he stands. She has the best view of his performing figure. Now, she’s wondering how Robi even sensed that she would be the happiest to sit on that certain area.

He spotted her. Onew started singing on her direction, directly looking down on her, eye to eye contact. She was frozen. Christine didn’t even know she wasn’t breathing at all.

It got in her mind that she’s probably just imagining Onew paying attention to her. It’s not like she’s worth looking at. She turned to the other fans a while ago and noticed how everybody dressed well. She wasn’t as fashionable as many of them. Simple clothes that makes her comfortable are enough.

She looked at him. He’s looking back. Singing. Voice entering her inner soul. Now she realized how different it is to listen from the CD than listening to it live, straight from the singer’s mouth.

All she can say is “WOW”. Just… “WoW”.

She didn’t even realize the concert has come to an end. It was crazy. She felt really high and floated that moment when the concert was concluded. It felt like a fairytale that just came true. She never thought she would be able to watch their concert ever.

One, she’s always busy. Two, she has a boyfriend to pay attention to. Three, she lives far from where they hold concerts. Watching them now felt like a huge load of ecstasy to her.

She was fixing herself, getting ready to leave when one of the staff approached her. “This way, ma’am.”

She looked at him confusingly.

“Onew-ssi wants to see you.” He whispered as low as possible in order for the other fans not see you. “He asked me to bring you somewhere. Please, just follow me.”

 

She wanted to say no, but she didn’t know why her feet were suddenly following the staff.



 

-= Author's Note=-

Yes. From here, the story will slowly get interesting. So how is it from here? Hehe.. Confession: Have you watched the SHINee live streaming days ago?? That particular part where they had to whisper to the camera for a fan and Onew went "HAAA~~". Yeah. That's where I started continuing on this story. Hoho. He seems different. Naughty, Playful. He looked like a teased. But I could never leave the fact that he is such a baby. A naughty baby, maybe ~