Day 2.2, Dangerous Lee Jinki

10 days with Lee Jin Ki

 

She was brought into the isolated part of the backstage. Christine was about to ask the staff to lead her out because she’s getting scared when she realized the staff wasn’t there anymore.

“Anybody?” She tried calling out for someone because the place is too dark for her liking. She easily gets scared over dark places so she didn’t want to stay there for longer time.

“Ano ba kasing ginagawa ko dito? (What am I even doing here?)” She said using her language in Filipino. “Natatakot na ko… pa’no ba ko lalabas dito? (I’m getting scared… how can I get out of here?)” She added while trying to make a better view of the place.

Then someone suddenly pulled her arms and pushed her against the wall. She wasn’t able to scream because the person managed to cover .

“HHMMM!!” He was restraining her to shout because it will create a noise and a disturbance to the people outside.

He uncovered when she finally realized it was him.

“O-Onew ssi~” She called.

Onew could even hear her breath and heartbeat. “It was nice seeing you again~” He uttered, ily.

She couldn’t even think of a reason why he was doing that thing at that moment. Why did he have to call for her? Why does it have to be in an isolated room? Why is he acting strange that she didn’t even know if it was really him or she was just hallucinating? Why is the person in front of her being so unpredictable?

“Do you speak Korean?”

She nodded, mouth half opened.

“You don’t actually live here?”

She nodded, mouth still half opened.

“You went here for us?”

She nodded, mouth cannot be closed.

“Do you like me the most?”

She nodded, mouth seemed to be stuck up in that position.

“Do you normally talk to a person with an open mouth?” He asked naughtily when he realized how struck she was at that moment.

She didn’t know why she had to nod.

“You got some spell. I don’t know why I find your cuteness so y.” He admitted and with one quick move… was covered by his.

Her eyes widened, but she lost reflexes to flinch and rescue herself.

She declared herself paralyzed when Onew started biting her lower lip. He on the lower lip first, then went to do it to the upper lip as well after a while.

Christine unconsciously placed her hands on his shoulders when she felt his tongue entering his mouth. He’s not doing it in a rush. He’s making sure he is making her excited with just her lips, trying to invade as slowly as that.

When he successfully invaded , she allowed his tongue to explore inside and do whatever he wants to. It tickles her, but half of her mind cannot deny the fact that she’s enjoying every sensation this guy’s is bringing her.

They stayed only doing that for another 5 minutes… then Christine had to let go, not because she her mind woke up, but because she was running out of breathe already.

Onew chuckled as he gave her one last kiss before completely letting go of it. “You never kissed anyone, have you?” He asked. Certainty can be traced on his voice.

She nodded embarrassingly.

“So I supposed you never went farther than that.” She nodded again.

“You interest me a lot, you know. I won’t mind if you ask me teach you these kinds of things.”

She looked at him surprise. Onew chuckled again and caressed her cheek.

“Are you surprise Onew-oppa is not as gentle as you thought in real life?” He said while following the he makes on her hair with his eyes. “My dear… Let me tell you now… Jinki-oppa is a little bit dangerous.” He smirked and handed her his phone.

“You need to take this back to me so we need to meet again. I’ll tell you when.” He paused. “But it would probably be tomorrow. See you then, Christine.”

She was even surprised he can remember her name. He left after those words and she remained there, thinking what just happened few minutes ago.



 

-=Author's Note=-

I appreciate your comments, please keep them coming. :)