Day 1.1, SHINee Fansigning

10 days with Lee Jin Ki

 

***

She thanked the fact that she was able to make it into the last fan signing event of SHINee. Tomorrow will be SHINee World Concert 2 and it will be held in Olympic Gymnasium Hall in Seoul. Christine noted herself that she will be attending the fan signing event today, and then she will claim her ticket later.

She brought with her SHINee’s latest album that she ordered and was shipped to the Philippines just few weeks ago. Actually, if it would be allowed, she also wanted to make them sign on the other albums, but that would be impossible.

Christine excitedly made her way to the lane. Few more fans and it will be her turn. She won’t say anything to them… just a simple “Annyonghasaeyo~” is enough for her. She wants to cherish the moment of seeing SHINee up close.

“Annyonhasaeyo~” Key greeted and she bowed and smiled. “Annyonghasaeyo~”.

“Where should I sign?” He asked.

“Here is okay.” She said simply. Christine has knowledge when it comes to Korean Language because her Korean father taught her how to speak it. She can fluently speak it, in fact.

Key looked at her blankly for a while, then he signed on the part she pointed out. He might be wondering why she didn’t talk that much. She bowed again and thanked her, and then she moved to Minho. The same routine happened until he reached Onew.

“Annyonghasae~” Onew paused when he recognized the familiar face. “Y-you…” He was in deep thought for a while. “Have I seen you somewhere? You look familiar.”

Taemin, who heard what his hyung said, whispered to Jonghyun who was just beside him. “Hyung does the same to capture fans attention now. I thought he only does this kind of things to his target.”

Jonghyun elbowed him because what he said might be heard by the fans who are in front of them. Taemin shut his mouth and face the fan again.

“Uhh… Last night, maybe. If that w-was you.” She tried her best to talk to him as normal as possible.

“Oh yeah~” He nodded and smiled. “I knew it. You were the same girl.” He said. That girl with the unusual beauty. “So where should I sign?”

“D-deh.. you can d-do it here.” She didn’t know, but knowing that he recognized her just added shivers to her bones now that she’s in front of him.

“Your name?” He looked at her with complete cuteness. Like any other girls, it made her want to just die on the spot.

“Uh..” She swallowed before answering. “I was born as Christine but my father told me my Korean name is Hye Shin.”

“Christine?” He repeated while smiling. “That’s cute. I’ll use it then. Spell it to me.” He turned to the album and focused on writing.

“C-H-R-I-S-T-I-N-E.” She leaned in forward to see if he was writing it right. Onew suddenly looked up and to her surprise… they were just few inches away from each other. She flinched to recover from the shock he gave her and it required 5 seconds for her to get over it.

Onew chuckled as if he was clueless of the electricity that traveled all over her body with the simple eye to eye contact while they were not so far away from each other. “I did it prettily.” He held the album and was about to hand it back to her.

But she didn’t know where to hold in order to get it. Onew’s hands were too close to the other end. If she gets it that way, then she might be able to touch his skin.

“Here~” He said 3 seconds after he lifted it up.

She slowly moved her hand forward being careful to touch even just the smallest part of his hand. But Onew suddenly pushed the album forward, making their hands touched. “Kamsahamnida~” He said utterly like a cutie pie.

“D-deh.” Voltage of Electricity ran to her veins again. All she could do now it to turn and leave.

“Oh wait.” She was about to turn when he called her again. “Are you going to watch our concert tomorrow?” Christine unconsciously nodded. “It’s good if you take the closest seat. You’ll see a lot and will truly enjoy the show.” Imagine how Onew normally talks during shows, how he was saying things were completely the same.

“I… I took the…” She unconsciously told him her seat number.

“That’s close to where I usually am… it will be great!!” He shouted like a cute child. She nodded and left as fast as she can. She couldn’t handle anymore cuteness.

Onew chuckled secretly… He practically gets what he wants, and that happens all the freakin’ time.



 

-=Author's Note=-

It's 1:30 am in the Philippines right now and I'm still awake. See? This is how engrossed I am with the fic. This is quite mature for me, but handling this kind of storyline interests me a lot. It's thrilling. It makes me want to pull my hair everytime. Let me share to you I already did the chapters 5 and 6 and they frustrated me. Hahaha. Yeah. Seriously.. This gotta be loved by me in so much level. I'll sleep now, then~ Do comment and subscribe. I'm waiting!!