10 days with Lee Jin Ki

Description

 

… He loves me so much and I know I mean the whole world to him.

… I love him, too, and I know, I would want to spend the rest of my life with him.

… He knows very well how I love Koreans and their music.

… I just told you he loves me so much, and he’s willing to spoil me with all the Korean Madness.

“I know you will still marry me, anyway. But I want to fulfill one of your wildest dreams in life, so I’m giving you this 10 day free vacation to South Korea. Do what you want. Meet whoever you want to meet. Go to every concert as long as it is possible. Scream your heart out as you see Koreans sing and perform in front of you. Be one of their fans and do it to your heart’s content. But as you come back 10 days later, I will propose to you so we can start another kind of life together.”



 

Before You Read On

 Marked M – not because it’s too ty but just to warn the readers that this is not the typical Ihartjinki story. There might be scenes or chapters that will not be suited for the readers under the age of 15. The author is aware of the Shawol Dongsaengs, who are on the friends list, and so will be some heads up about what you will be reading. This is a challenge to the author, and so as for the readers, too.

 

Copyright © 2012 – Ihartjinki

All rights reserved. Published at Asianfanfics.com

No part of the story shall be copied or transmitted in any form

Without the permission from the author.

Please respect ownership. Don’t steal other people’s work.

 



 

-=Author’s Note=-

Okay. I know. I know. I’ve been busy around doing random fictions regarding SHINee forming their own love lives. I’m done with Onew’s, and am now working on Jonghyun’s love line. But hey, this has been around my head probably after I finished writing the “M” Chapter for the fiction, Hello, Onew-appa. And with the little push a friend did, I decided to give in and do some shots with this not-so-typical Ihartjinki-ish type of story. But I’m hoping you would like it, and please give me some feedbacks. THANKS BUNCH.

Foreword

 

Say Hi to the Characters !!

 

*insert whatever type face you want here*

 

Christine Song (Christine, Chris, Tine, Chrissy)

Half Filipino, Half Korean. 22 years old. She doesn’t know what else to ask for in her life. She has a good career, a happy family, lot of close friends, and a boyfriend who loves her way beyond the words “so much”. KPop madness entered the Entertainment industry of the Philippines and she happened to be infected of the Korean Fever as well. She acts simply and with pure innocence. She’s the typical Filipina girl who knows how to limit herself because she always has to stay pure and with grace. Just what on Earth did happen that she suddenly went wild from innocent right when she met that person?



 

 

Lee Jinki (Onew, Jinki,)

The veteran Korean Idol. 24 years old. Leader of one of the most popular group in their country, SHINee. Fans know him as someone who is very gentle and sweet. According to them, he is so sweet and tender. He acts and talks like a complete cutie pie on television. His random jokes and body gags make people, especially older women, fall for his irresistible cuteness. His best feature? THAT ANGELIC SMILE. Little did they know, that behind that angelic, beautiful, and gentle smile, there lies the very different side of Onew… that someone they normally call Jinki.


 


 

Robi Tuazon(Robi, Rob,)

Filipino. 24 years old. He’s probably the greatest boyfriend a girl could ever have. He’s smart, in fact, a very successful young businessman in the country. He’s cool, handsome, funny, and interesting. Those you want to find in a husband material are clearly possessed by him. Oh, yeah, he’s Christine’s boyfriend, fiancé, and soon to be husband. They pretty much love each other, you know. All that is left is a perfect wedding. Wedding? Will such thing still happen between the two of them once he figured out what Christine has up on her sleeves?


Ihartjinki
Hey guys! What do you think about the story right now? Do comment and subscribe!! PS. Please be advised of the chapters~ M is M, okay?