Day 2.3, Christine’s POV

10 days with Lee Jin Ki

 

***

[Christine’s Point of View]

These days, I’ve been doing things I don’t normally do, and I don’t have any idea of why am I even doing those things. I just surprised myself for few times already, and I have yet to discover the inner me just in time.

First, I caught myself following Onew from the street until he reached his dorm. I don’t know why I did that. I just realized in the end that I followed him right when I saw him entered the dorm.  I never did that to anyone, not even when Robi was still my crush. I’ve always thought maintaining a girl’s dignity by not going after a guy is really important, but I fail on defending my advocacy. I failed right when Onew looked me in the eyes.

Second, Onew’s constant looks give me shivers to the bone. I feel like being electrified every time he turns his eyes on me. It seems like a spotlight was being thrown at me and I can’t do anything about it. His gazes are way too different that how I imagined it to be. The cuteness was there, but something else is present. I don’t know. He just probably feels naturally y as that… or just me.

And now this, the first kiss that I didn’t even give to Robi, was stolen away by Onew. When he touched my arms and pushed me against the wall, I lost all my ability to restrain him from doing anything. They way he did things was so effortless. It was so obvious I didn’t even try to object.

Definitely, it’s not something that I will forget immediately. Right now, as I walk my way home, all I ever think about is the moment he pressed his lips against mine and did whatever. I don’t know how to kiss, for I never kissed anyone before, but his lips are so tender, making me feel like he will be taking care of everything and all I have to do is to relax and wait for him do his thing. And for the record, what he did wasn’t a simple peck on the lips, it’s a deep kiss. Something I still never imagined doing right now.

But yeah, I have to admit I did it, and I don’t know why I don’t feel regretful at all. I don’t even know why my body accepted him just like that. I feel so weird, but somewhere in me feels satisfied and at the same time… longing.

Thinking of it, I suddenly missed his lips. I don’t know. I don’t really know. Why do I want to be kissed by him again? The smell of his breath, the taste of his tongue, the sweetness of his lips; I want to experience those things again.

//hits head with closed fist

I need to come to my senses anytime soon. It’s not gonna happen again. Not anymore.

***

Sweet innocence, why am I still thinking about his look while kissing me? It’s already past 3 am and I still can’t put myself into sleep. Every time I close my eyes, thoughts of him kissing me fill up my head. I tried to ignore it, but I can’t help it. It was magical, I can’t figure out how it so much.

And Robi… will he be able to forgive me when I tell him my first kiss was stolen? No, it wasn’t stolen actually because I gave it to him freely.

Though he gave me the blessing of not think of him while I have my 10 day vacation, I don’t know why I really never thought about him while that certain thing was happening. What happened was over my limit as a fan. I didn’t know how to stop him, and I will never know how he filled up my mind, not making any room for Robi and my conscience that time.

I feel so weird… but I want more.

[End of Point of View]



 

-=Author's Note=-

From here, I'm taking my dignity as the author who updates pretty fast again ~ Expect flooding of updates for the next 24 hours. hohoho. Don't forget to leave some comments and subscribe. :)) I love you all!~