Beside you, is where I want to be

10 days with Lee Jin Ki

 

***

Onew just took a bath when he heard the click on the doorbell of his room. “For a while, please.” He said as he was thinking it was just from the room service. It clicked again, and again for the 3rd time. He started thinking it might be someone important that he needs to attend to immediately. He put on his short and took whatever tshirt he had a grab of before opening the door.

As soon as he opened it, someone immediately hugged him tightly. She was crying for her sobs can be heard loudly.

Onew was in panic for a while, until he realized it was Christine. He held her back in support and careful turned around to close the door, making the both of them inside the room.

“Hush, it’s okay.” He preferred comforting her first before asking what happened.

Christine didn’t let go. She was hugging him tightly while crying so hard. Onew decided to carry her and he sat on the couch, making her sit on his lap as she still buried her face on his neck.

“It’s alright, sweetie, it’s alright.” He said while rubbing her back gently. “I’m here. Don’t worry. Everything’s fine now.” He said.

Onew waited for another 5 minutes before she finally calmed down.

“Are you okay now?” He said when she wasn’t sobbing anymore. “Can you tell me what happened?”

She didn’t answer. Onew held her shoulders and faced her to him. That’s when he realized Christine’s swollen lips.

“Who did this to you?” He was in panic and worry at the same time. He was surprised to see her face like that. He checked her out and realized her clothe was ripped on the shoulder area.

“Oh my. Who did this to you?! Who did this?!” He started talking louder than usual.

She seemed to be traumatized in seeing an angry face so she started crying the moment she saw Onew being angry.

Onew pulled her back and hugged her tightly, comforting her with all his might, making her believe everything is okay now that she is on his arms.

“I don’t want to go back there anymore. He’s scary.” She uttered while sobbing.

Onew suddenly got a hint of who she was talking about.

“Was it him? Was it him who did this to you?” He cursed in Korean, “****!! I’ll make him pay.”

“No, no, please, Onew, no.” She begged while hugging him. “Please. Don’t do this. I beg you. It’s okay. I’ll be fine.”

Onew caressed her cheeks dearly as he wiped away those tears on her face. “I’m sorry. I was not there to save you.” He uttered.

She shook her head. “It’s fine now that I’m here.”

“I’ll remove those traces of pain, sweetie.” He pulled her closer and kissed her gently. It was a comforting kiss. A kiss that tells her it won’t hurt anymore. “Now all that you will remember is the sweetness of the kiss we shared. No more pain, sweetie.” He said gently and fixed her clothes. “Forget the painful things and remember the sweet ones.”

“O-oppa…”

They looked at each other passionately…

“If it won’t make you disturbed, can you take me with you to Korea? I want to be with you always. I feel like it’s the place where I really belong. I don’t want to be a part from you. Not anymore.”

“Of course, honey. I badly want to be with you, too. Let’s go to Korea together. I don’t care how difficult it will be. I’m willing to keep you at all cost.”



 

-=Author's Note=-

Just a short update because I am too sleepy though I feel the need to give an update. I just arrived from school and had several discussion with my officers regarding the opening of classes really really soon. Anyways... I'll update again later tonight... Those were my really free time. I'll just go get short naps, kay?? Hehehe~ Oh and I was glad to hear SHINee's Honesty of my friend dadee's (I mean a friend I call dad) phone. Sweet~~ He is not a Kpop fan for your information. tahahaha