How dare you?!

10 days with Lee Jin Ki

 

 

***

She just got out of Onew’s car after parking it inside the hotel’s parking area when Robi called her suddenly.

“Yes, Rob?”

“Tine, can you go to my pad for a while? I just need to talk to you about something.” He said on the other line.

“But Robi…”

“Please Tine? For just few minutes? Can’t you give me the time?” Hearing Robi’s gentle and kind voice on the line, she couldn’t help but feel sympathetic of him. After all, her fault over the things that happened which caused him to be in pain won’t be denied. Even the logical reasoning of Onew a while ago can’t save her conscience.

“Okay then, I’ll be there.” She agreed and decided to go to his pad.

***

Robi opened the door few seconds after she called him saying she’s already in front of his pad. “Thank you for granting my request.” He said as he opened the door. “Help yourself in.”

Christine went inside the pad and made few steps inside when she suddenly stopped because of the loud banging of the door. She turned to Robi and realized that he closed it too hard.

“I’m sorry.” Robi said as he walked his way towards her. “Sit down.”

She sensed the weirdness on his tone. He was suddenly speaking in a low and serious voice. It was really different to how he spoke just a while ago on the phone.

He placed an orange juice on the table in front of her, “Have a drink for a while.” He said and sat only few inches away from her.

It was awkward. Robi wasn’t saying anything at all. She looked at him, waiting for him to talk about what he was supposed to be talking about.

“Robi, I thought you are going to talk about something with me?” She asked.

Robi just looked at her seriously, eyes blanked out.

She started feeling nervous, afraid of what is up on Robi’s mind.

Then he suddenly pushed her sideward making her lie on the other side of the couch. She swallowed as she was really surprised of what he did. Now she feels half of his weight on top of her.

“Ro-Robi, what are you doing?!” She shouted in panic.

Robi didn’t move. He just looked intensely into her eyes and started lowering down himself after a while, reaching for her lips.

An inch close and Christine moved her head on the side, disallowing his lips to touch hers. He was disappointed, but was aggressive enough to pull her lips back directly aiming for his. He tried kissing her again, but Christine rejected it for the 2nd time.

“Let go of me. If you called me for this then I’ll just go home.”

“Let’s make love.” Robi said without any warning. It made her shocked and speechless. “I want you to make love with me. RIGHT NOW. RIGHT HERE.” He said. Authority can be traced on his husky voice.

She started to be in panic. If she doesn’t do anything then he might end up taking advantage of her.

“You’ve got to be kidding me.” With one quick move, she pushed him and immediately stood up from the couch. But Robi was faster to grab her arms again and pushed her against the wall.

“You are not going anywhere.” He said in a very creepy way. “You’re mine.” He started her hair but she really wanted to let go so she pushed him, only to make him tighten his hold of her even harder. “I told you you’re not going anywhere, didn’t I?” He repeated.

He forced her lips to him hardly, aggressively kissing her without the thought that she might be hurting.

A loud and hard slapped landed on Robi’s face when he bitted her lips hardly, making it bleed.

“How dare you!!?!!” She shouted, tears already falling from her eyes. “You didn’t even respect me!”

“Why are you so unfair!?” He shouted back. “You can do it with that guy but not with me?! You’re letting him do what he wants with you but I can’t even kiss your lips?! I was your boyfriend for 2 freakin’ years but he got to make love with you when you just knew him for days?! Why are you so unfair, Christine?! Why?!”

“I hate you.” She said, full of hatred.

“I don’t care!” He grabbed her again and was aggressively removing her clothes when she shouted with all her might.

“I WILL ONLY MAKE LOVE WITH JINKI!!!!”

He stopped as those words went over his soul, hurting him so much.

“That’s how crazy I am when it comes to him.” She said while catching her breath, her opened button clothes already revealing half portion of her bra. “After the last time we made love, I realized I can’t do it with anybody anymore, not even with my boyfriend. He fulfills my dreams, even the wildest ones.”

Robi let go of her. She looked at him. “I’m sorry.” Tears were falling down on her face. “But as much as I want to force myself loving you again, I can’t seem to feel the same way anymore. This is my fault, but I can’t really pretend being with you still feels great. Fine. You can take everything from me now. You can do what you want. Kiss me. Touch me. Everything… but you can never have my heart back anymore… not until he gives it back to me. It started to be unfair when you made me see him again. You only made me realize how I can’t control myself anymore. I love him. I started loving him even more right when I saw him enter the conference hall that day.” She confessed.

Robi collapsed on the floor, breaking down, crying hardly.

“Leave.” He said. “Leave before I ever do something again.”

Christine was hesitant to leave him on that position but she decided to do so, leaving Robi helpless, and in verge of dying in heartbreak.



 

-=Author's Note=-

So here. An update before I put myself into sleep mode. It was really hard writing this very chapter because I suddenly got scared of Robi. Like seriously, I was like... WHY DO YOU EVEN HAVE TO BE LIKE THIS, MY CUTE BB. But Robi should deserve some lovin' too, right? Let's see ~ Let's see ~ Let me know what you got to say first. Oh! I forgot! I won't be able to update when I wake up tomorrow morning because I'll be leaving for school in a while.. I think I will be back later afternoon. Anyways~ I'll still update. We need to get this done before school starts so there! :D Don't forget to comment and sub guys, Love Lots!! Oh yeah ~ You can follow me on twitter since I'm always having fun talking to all the MVPs/Shawols there ~ @Ihartjinki