I just care about you.

10 days with Lee Jin Ki

 

 

***

Robi came back from Korea hours after he had a meeting with Lee Soo Man. He decided to go straight to his office because of some other matters to handle.

He was going through some papers when her secretary called from the other line. “Sir, Ms. Stephanie arrived and was asking if she could meet you.”

“Let her in.” Stephanie became close to him right when he met Christine. She’s a nice person and very considerate to everyone. One thing that made him like her as a friend is her selflessness to all the things that are happening. She always thinks about other’s feelings and that impresses him so much.

“Am I disturbing you, Rob?” She half opened the door and peeked with only her head out. “If you’re busy then it’s okay to meet later.”

He smiled and shook his head. “It’s okay, Steph. These are not really urgent, though. Come in.” She went in and sat on the couch. “Do you want coffee or anything?”

Before she could answer, Robi talked again, “Oh right. You like pineapple juice.” He called his secretary and asked for juice and a cup of coffee for him.

“I can already sense why you want to talk to me.” He sat opposite to her. “And I feel relieved you came.”

She just looked at him, waiting for him to say more.

“I just went back from Korea. The deal was closed. I got them as endorsers for the clothing line.”

“You’re risking a lot, Rob.” She said. “And you sure will only hurt both of your feelings. She decided to choose you, so what’s the point of making everything messier?”

“She must be choosing me because she thinks it’s the right thing to do.”

“It IS the RIGHT thing to do, Rob. Of course.”

“I don’t even want her to do it just because she thinks it’s right. I want to do the right things for her, I only want her to be happy.”

“You’re very different. So you want her to be happy even if it means hurting yourself? Are you really crazy?”

“Have you fell in love to someone you know you couldn’t have even if you give a hundred percent effort to show him you love him?” He suddenly asked.

Stephanie froze. She doesn’t know how to answer his question.

“It gives me the same feeling right now. I never feel threatened to anybody until now. I can just keep her with me, forced her to stop thinking about him because it’s my right to do. I could just rush the marriage to make her stay. But it will be an endless suffering if she ends up not being happy with me at all, and Love is very broad word. I can’t help but consider everything though I know I will be hurt in the process”

“How about when she chooses him?”

“Then…” He sighed. “I guess I’ll end up broken hearted.” He chuckled and looked at her. “But hey, don’t you have confidence in me? It’s not like I’m willing to give her to him. Of course, I’m proving my essence as her boyfriend. I want her to see I’m the perfect one for her while he’s around. I want her to see how I can make her happy. Something that the other person cannot do.”

“He cannot do it, you think?”

“A relationship with a celebrity I think is something that is not for forever.” He said. “There is no assurance at all. You’ll be happy today but that person won’t be sure about the word forever. It is very complicated.”

She chuckled.

“But I’m still not confident because she may think otherwise, but the fact that I have greater advantage, it makes me a little in comfort.” He chuckled again. “I don’t even know if the opponent will play the game, too.”

“But as much as possible, don’t hurt yourself.” Stephanie said seriously. “Know when is the right time to fight or the time to let go. You know business very well, Rob. You should know when to pursue things and when to stop and go backwards.”

Robi reached out for her hand and held it tightly. “You little worried girl.” He smiled. “I’ll try not to be hurt, okay? But when I got hurt… I promise you will have the only privilege to see my tears.”

She chuckled. “So should I wish for you to hurt then?”

They both laughed and turned serious again. “I’ll back you up with my shoulder just in case.” She said.

“How about Christine?”

“I have the other shoulder.” They smiled to each other.



 

-=Author's Note=-

Haven't done anything today because I woke up really late again. LOL. Why am I waking up so late these days? Anyways~ I made this before anything else today so I hope you enjoyed a little chappy for Steph and Rob. :) I'll be back again for another update. :D :D Smile... Love lots!!