Apologize.

Destiny of love
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

………..

                Last night, Hyorin owe Eric an answer. She wasn’t sure about her decision. She is not as strong as Sumyoung or her other Unnies. She cannot look directly at Eric’s eyes and tell him that she is no longer in love with him.

                That afternoon, Hana and Sumyoung visit her apartment with great concerned of their little sister health.

“Oh…Unnie…”

“Hyorin , are you feeling better?”

                Sumyoung ask the younger one as she looks at Hyorin’s pale face.

“I feel better Unnie. Just a little bit tried.”

“Good, I brought you Hyesung’s mom home cook healthy food for you.”

“Thanks Unnie. I’m such a burden to auntie.”

“Babo.”

“Hyorin ah, I heard the news between you and Eric Oppa. Is it that bad? ”

                Hana signed as she put the Kimchi that she packed from home in the younger refrigerator.

“….. ” Tears dripping from Hyorin’s eyes, she was not ready for this question yet.

“Unnie sorry ,…I didn’t mean to..”

 “I’m sorry Unnie…it is just that…I don’t know how to explain this to you. It is maybe really the end of our relationship. ”

“Take it easy Hyorin ah.. and explain this to us.” Hyorin take a deep breath before explaining everything to the older women.

“Hyorin..why you didn’t tell us about this earlier?. I never see Eric’s oppa break down before. It is so terrible.”

“Unnie…I can’t. I can’t bear to see Shincom become something else. I want to see Eric Oppa as the CEO and the leader of Shinhwa. We knew, Shinhwa went through a lot to be together as six.”

“Then , you can bear to break up with him. You can bear to see him break down?.”

                Hyorin looking down her laps as she avoid her Unnie eyes while her phone ring and what she heard was the shocking news about Eric.

……………………………………………………………………………………………………………………….
 

                Get up from his seat after finish his fan meeting , his head start to feel light and his eyes start to blurred , in a blink of an eyes , Eric loss his strength and consciousness before collapse on the floor right in front of his fans and manager.

Hyorin doesn’t know how to do now as she rushing goes to the hospital where Eric is admit. Countless reporters are waiting outside the hospital just to make it harder for Hyorin to go in, Eric’s manager try his best to get Hyorin into the hospital where Dongwan  exchange worried g

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter