It's our dream day.

Destiny of love
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

                  ………
                  The girls go inside the restaurant and greet their Oppa while Teen Top also bow to their sunbae.
“ Anyoung kids “ Eric and Dongwan said to Teen Top boys.
“ Let order what u want today , Andy said he will pay “ Hyesung tease his Dongsaeng
“ Of course , today I will pay “
“ Jongmal? “ JunJin said surprise , the maknae treat them.
“ Let me order autraslia beef and france wine then “ Minwoo pretend to call the waiter.
“ Hyung “
“ Am just kidding , let order BBQ then “ Minwoo said while order big BBQ Cambo.
“ Noona , can we take a selca together? “ Minsoo ask the girls , they nodded,
“ Shinhwa sunbaenim too. “ ChunJi ask the waiter to capture their photo for them.Minwoo sat near Hana while Sum Young and Hyesung do a thump up cute pose , HyoRin and NinNie seem shy and awkward.Eric do his cute number pose.The Teen Top boys pose it immediately on their me2day under the status : So happy with Yeongwan debut , Andy Hyung treat us BBQ together , Thank Hyung.Please give much support to Yeongwan.Fighting.!!!!
“ Teen Top , I have something for u “ Eric take out 6 red envelopes and hand it to the boys.They were surprise and envy of Teen Top boys.
“ Omo…Hyung , u are so unfair , we work together day and night but u only give it for Teen Top? “ JunJin and Minwoo echo.
“ Since it their comeback let cheer them.It not that much “ Eric said.Teen Top thank to him.
                     Hana and Minwoo fight over food unlike Kyungmi and JunJin that always care for each other.
Their dinner finish around 9pm , since tomorrow they have full schedule , there are no chat after dinner.Yeongwan back with their manager to the dorm.
                      Today Yeongwan go to the company early to practice , They have a hard time to wake Eunchae up since she is the sleephead in the group , even NinNie is faster than her.
                       They arrive the company around 8 am after breakfast.The girl start practice dancing and singing their debut song again.Hyesung tell Hana and Sum young not to use their high note too much , their thorat will have a problem later….while Kyungmi and HyoRin , NinNie have a hard time to follow their Unnie powerful dance.
                        After Shinhwa leave for their broadcast recording , the girl had JJangmyung in the practice room , they sit in cricrle and start to chat ,
“ Unnie , am sorry for let u waste ur time to teach me the choero “ NinNie bowed to Hana.
“ Stupid kid , am always here for u “
“ If we cant success , let come back to work hard on our own path , understand?.Dont feel depress or down. “ As the leader , Hana try to change her members mood.
“ Neh “
“ Unnie…please don say like that “ Hyo Rin start to feel like crying
“ Ya…it just 10% “ HyeJin told HyoRin , she nodded
                   All the girls start to feel as they are real sisters.They share tear and happiness together so it really difficult for them to talk about disband.
                   This evening is Music bank , the girls rush to KBS TV station.Teen Top greet them again.Both have a good relationship as Brother and Sister.
“ Noona , today they start to count ur song on the chart “ L.Jeo whisper to Chae Li
“ Jongmal? “ Chae Li surprise , L.Jeo nodded.
“ I wonder if we can be on the chart “ Kyungmi said feel a bit depress.
“ Hiya , Noona , ur song was really great , and u always sing live , I heard they play ur song when we have fan meeting at Yeoudio Island too. “ Niel said
“ Honeslty , ur song cheer me up from depress “ Ricky praise his Noona..
“ Don’t joking “ Hye Jin said unbelievebale
“ With each day , do u feel it’s too long and you find yourself becoming more troubled? , There’s no strength left to get up , you remain in the position crumpled by defeat.I’ll be on ur side , we’ll be together.I’ll give u my hand , Take my hand and arise. “ Changju sing the girls debut song.
“ Believe me ur song is really good “ Chunji show the girls thump up.
                 Director call Teen Top to porfermonce , not long after that is Yeongwan turn.The girls stand on stage with confident to show their skill again but today it was the amazed day for them.A lot of fans hold their name as Banner , and even the fanchant.All girls was shocked but as professional they manage to finished the proformance as always.
“ Until the tear dry….lean on my shoulders , after taking a rest , rise up once more.I’ll wait for u to find ur smile again

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter