I love you best my wife.

Destiny of love
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Hyesung’s POV:

 

                It is great back to our apartment, I meant. This is home , every day is a happy day with Sumyoung. I was about to sleep before I heard a clicking sound in the living room. I yawn and put on my t-shirt before heading out. I turn on the light.

“ Ah! “ A sound of the girl yelled out loudly. I was shocked for a moment. She has her mask sheet on and the light from her laptop just scared me.

“ Ya! Do you want to scare me?” I said and walk toward the sofa.

“ You are the one who scared me. Aigoo…I forget what to compose. “

“ What are you saying about? “ I sneak at her laptop and note.

“ I’m gaining my idea for the compose entry of new TeenTop album. “ I nodded.

“ You better sleep early , tomorrow you have model headshot, don’t you? “ I asked and pour myself a cup of water. She nodded and continued her work.

“ Tomorrow is the deadline. “

“ What?. “ I echoed , tomorrow is the deadline and she just gaining her ideas. Look , how lazy she is.

“ You hear right, tomorrow is the deadline. “

“ I expected this. Such a hardworking girl. “ I drink the water in one shot and look for what she has gaining.

                It’s seems like she is really focused on her work , she even ignored me. Gee.. this girl.

“ Don’t even bother to send your entry. You won’t pass. “

“ …….. “ No response , I feel annoyed and pour another cup of water but accidently spill the water on to her paper.

“  YA!!!!! “ She yelled and try to wipe the water away from her paper , no I didn’t do it on purpose.

“ I.. “

“ Shin Hye Sung!!! You! Why ?? I worked on this for about 5 hours. Ah….. “

              She cried and sighed. I felt so sorry for this as I looked at my dear wife useless paper in her hand.

“ Biyan. “

“ How to do?. I really needn’t to send my entry. “ She said and knock her head on the table. She was about to shut down her laptop and go back to our room but I stop her.

“ I will stay up with you to gain back th

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter