No more playboy.

Destiny of love
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

                              " I want to date you but i don't want to marry you. I am a two timer. I know it and you know it. " 

............................................................................................................................................................................................................................

         

              After Shinhwa comeback with their album The Return, all the 6 members gathering at the company discuss about their activities.

Eric suddenly think of a project plan for ShinCom. He then message to all s that he want to have a serious meeting tomorrow. All the members reply with "Okay" but the maknae message him a longer sentence.

{ Hyung , is there any snack at the company? >.< . If you don’t have any, i'm going to take some snack from Teen top dorm. }

" Yay...this boy. Is he really in his 30s? Still act like the maknae forever. "The leader whispered as he reply back to Andy with a grin on his face.

{You are their producer not the thief but if you want to steal, steal something that yummy} Eric reply.

{ We are the same Hyung. You want something yummy too right? }

Eric chuckle and he is start to wonder, when all of them grow up?. Never ever.

........................................................................................................................................

           Today the members wake up early, they arrive at Shinhwa Company around 8 am while Eric and Andy eating some snack waiting for them.

"What is happened? I didn't get enough sleep last night. Why do we need to gather this early morning? "Minwoo said while he taking Andy’s snack. The maknae hit his hand and try to take the snack back.

"I want to discuss something with u guys."

"Don't tell me you want to ..give us bonus? " Junjin grin while sitting down on the chair.

"Let see.... "Eric chuckle.

"Morning guys, so early "Dongwan yawn while waving to the gang.

"Now all of us has arrived. Can we start now CEO Eric? "Hyesung asked with his half asleep voice. Eric nodded.

"I want to discuss about our company plan, I think I really want to start audition for our first idol group?" Other members open their eyes when they heard what Eric said.

"Under our own label?" Minwoo asking, there must be something wrong, he must has heard something wrong from Eric but to his surprised, Eric nodded.

"Do we have enough money? " Hyesung and Junjin said unity.

"Well, not a lot but enough to take the risk." Eric said.

"I think it a good idea." Junjin agree. Other members still in their deep thinking.

"Do u want to create girl group or boy group? What kind of concept do u like? "Andy said, since he has more experience with Teen Top. He has a lot of questions and idea offers to his Hyung.

"It is depend on the audition, if we can find more talent boy we will create boy group but if find more talent girl, we will create girl group. I want to create a group that full of talent and energy. Doesn’t matter even if they are not very young. I just want them to be pure, bright, talent. "

"Since you said like that, i suddenly thought, it very good idea." Minwoo said. All members know his mind, they throw their pens to him.

"Do u think, i don’t know ur mind? You want to date them, huh? "Dongwan stare him.

"Ani. " Minwoo deny.

"Hyung, nobody know u better than us." Junjin said chuckle.

"Hye guys, back to our topic. If we want to create idols, we must come up with unique idea because idols nowadays don’t have an easy path. Ton of idols nowadays debut but it is not easy to be success.” Minwoo change the topic.

"Yes. I do agree." Hyesung said.

"What u think about global audition? I think it is a good idea to add a few foreign members as long as they have talent. 2pm and Miss A also have non Korean members, and they are success." Dongwan said while Eric nodded.

"I agree with Wannie."

"But we don’t have money to travel just for audition." Andy said a right point.

"That’s right." Minwoo agree.

"If they really dream to become and idols in Korea, I’m sure they will come here to audition. It shouldn’t be a problem. ” Eric said. Other nodded agree.

"Do u have any criteria about the age of audition?"

"I think anyone between the ages of 16-26?" Andy said.

"I don’t agree. I think who was born from 1982-1996. It's okay " Dongwan said.

"But who was born at 1982 is over 20s, Don u think they will be too old for an idols? " Andy disagree, other members thinking.

" I have a plan in my mind about the ages of audition , I want to name the audition is " Once in the life time " and i want prove other that even they are over their 20s they still can make their dream come true. Kahee from AS also over 30s but she still success, didn’t she?. And if we want the group to success we should come up with unique idea like Minwoo said. "

"Wow..!Dongwan, u are really something. It's a good idea with audition title and everything.” Other 5 members clapping their hand while listen to Dongwan’s ideas. The Oppayam can’t help but proud.

"I never think to that point Hyung. U are the best. "Andy with both his thumbs up.

"It's good idea if they are male but if female in 30s, hmmm " Minwoo sign. Other members stare at him again.

"They matching your ages, don’t they?" Eric chuckle. Minwoo eyes suddenly shine brighter.

"I forget. Once in a while I should date women around my age. Haha. "

"No more playboy." Hyesung and Dongwan shout at Minwoo but he act like he heard nothing.

"So, we will post the audition news on our company website today. Okay? "Eric ask and the other members just nodded.

"After one week, the 1st round audition will start." Hyesung said.

"All of us will be the judges?" Andy asking Eric while he threw the snacks inside his mouth playfully.

"I think it's good if we can judge them by ourselves. I will include some directors and producer in the audition room as well." Dongwan said. Other agree.

"Okay guys. Meet up at my apartments tonight. "Eric said.

"Wow...party." Minwoo and Junjin unity.

"Oh...Eric don’t forget online audition. It will be easier for those who live far from Korea. " Hyesung suddenly said.

"Pil Kyo, you are very detail." Eric tease Hyesung.

“Mun Jung Hyuk. Don’t call my real name.” Hyesung felt lil bit embarrassed.

“I can’t wait for party tonight. I won’t eat anything and only wait for dinner tonight. " Junjin chuckle.

"Jinnie..you are so!!!. "Eric don’t know how to deal with playful Junjin.

"Breakfast yet guys?" Minwoo asked.

"Not yet. We rush just for this meeting."  The member unity expect Eric and Andy who just ate snack that steal from Teen top dorm).

"So i will order Jajangmyung (Black bean noodle), do u want too Andy and Eric? " Both Eric and Andy nodded.

"We want if u pay. "

            All members

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter