Sum Young.

Destiny of love
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

 

Hana’s POV :

                It had been a week since I receive the letter from Sum Young , I re read it almost everyday , today I decided how to deal with Yeongwan future , since Sum Young went away , I already decide what to do with Yeongwan but at the same time , i have to listen to all Shinhwa members and Yeongwan members decision. I reread the letter in my hand again.

Dear my lovely leader.

                I must admitted that you’re the 2nd person that I find it’s very difficult to write a letter to you after Hyesunggie…our bond was too strong , sometime u’re more than a sister to me , time have passed so fast , it had been 100th that I have leave this world. Looking back , I feel really blissfully that god let us met , the 8 sisters together. When I did wrong , u’re always be there to help me and when u did wrong , I’ll always protect u and comfort u. Hana , I really never imagine to leave Yeongwan , my dream was not like that , I hope we can last forever or at least married to the man that we loved and be happy ever after. I hope u and Minwoo Oppa will doing well. Dearest , I couldn’t show u how much I loved u , I feel wrong and really sorry sometime , through the time that we fight over our work , I always be the one who stubborn and u is the want who always spoil me. However , I believed in you that u could lead the group to be one of success group and not to forget our one wish that we shared together , “ Not the music that made for others but pray that music is the one that everyone able to relate to “. I have much more to say but I really don’t know how to started….i want to tell u again and again that I love Yeongwan and I love the 7 sisters of mine….Hana..it’s too painful to write this farewell letter to u. I really wish to stayed at least one more day so I could be on the same sky as u and other girls….I’m sorry that I had to leave u this fast , I’m not even able to wishing u on ur wedding day…. I’m sorry again….

From Sum Young , a member of Yeongwan always.

                Whenever I read this letter I feel like , Sum Young have many thing to say to me but she couldn’t express it out. If god really listen to me , I could always exchange to have a shorter life in order to have Sum Young here with me again. For me , Sum Young is one of my confidant member , because she share the room with me , composing with me and we always work together than other members so among all the girls she have a very big sisterhood to me , it seem like the bond between Eric Oppa and Minbong.

“ Sum Young ah…could u show up in front of me one more time ? I miss you “  My tears flowing down , I didn’t even bother to wipe it away. Everytime I read this letter I couldn’t help and always cry.

                Not long after Minwoo come in but I still sobbing , I couldn’t even record my solo album today.

“ Love , what’s happened? “ I couldn’t response to him , I feel really sorry for what my dearest Sum Young meet , I hate god that taken her away.

“ Min….bong.. ah “ I never cry this hard in front of him , he’s shocked at held me in his arms.

“ Read Sum Young letter again? “ he look at the letter in my hand.

“ Why we couldn’t be together at her last breath? , at least I hope all 8 of us could be together “

“ Sum Young don’t want to see ur tears that why she decided to leave “

                He try to comfort me but I couldn’t stop cry whenever I miss the time we’re be together. Why?

“ Dear , Sum Young never want to see ur tears , be strong “ He wipe my tears away with his thump and look deep into my eyes.

“ You have her , here in ur heart “ I slowly nodded but the sadness will never fade away from me easily.

                Jin Young

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter