Slow motion couple and the prank matchmakers.

Destiny of love
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

“ But how can we do?Oppa? “
“ Eric is the slowest among Shinhwa’s member , don’t worry , we can cheat him easily but we also need a good place. “
“ Oppa , do u think Eric Oppa also like HyoRin? “ Wannie shake his head.
“ If he really interest in someone , he will ask her out immediately but if he didn’t , it mean he didn’t interest but we can set a plan for them. Am sure If he close enough with her , he will slowly falling “
“ Jongmal? “ Wannie nodded and did Hi-5 with Chae Li.
“ Ya!!!! What are u doing?u have any secret with us? “ Eric yelled , both Chae Li and Wannie back to their seat and continued to eat breakfast.
                                  Teen Top just like a mini Shinhwa , all of them love joy and like to fooling around , 6 of the young mans treat NinNie like their own little sister. NinNie also feel warm around the 6 Oppa. Jiyeon and bogeun always bricking and lovely dovey. Jiyeon is older than Begeun around two years but they are still comfortable , While Eric feel relax , it’s the frist time to go on the trip with his junior and Wannie. Even he missing other members but joy always made him forget them.>.<. On the other hand young woman Stellar also very excited chatting and fool around with TeenTop and NinNie.
“ I wonder , if Hana alright now “ Jiyeong sign.
“ I am sure , she is alright , we just chat with Minwoo. He said she is naughty and energetic as always “ Wannie chuckle while eating his food. Eric also nodded agree.
“ I’m relief “ Jiyeon said while Bogeun feed her Sushi.
“ Ya!!!Ya…stop those sweetness , do u think , am able to see ur sweetness?. U are my manager , u must take care of me instead of ur girlfriend “ Eric so sensitive.
“ Taking like u are innocent , Mr CEO “ Wannie smirk
“ I heard Oppa always like to show off ur girlfriend too right?.Like kissing her in front of apartment and send her home cooly? “ Chae Li helping Wannie , add oil on the fire. HyoRin now cant chewing her food , imagine how cool Eric send his Ex-girlfriend back hom. So jealous.
“  Hey , both of u ! just go and get marry. Why always helping each other to teasing me? “ Eric made , ,Chae Li’s face turn to tomato face while Wannie keep eating pretend like didn’t hear anything.
“ HyoRin Unnie , are u okay? Why didn’t eat? “ Minsoo ask HyoRin ,
“ Am full , “ She said with her unhappy voice.
“ Bogeun , after breakfast , go for a walk near the hotel with me? “ Dangwan raise his eyebrow as Bogeun , he nodded.
“ How about me? “ Eric feel being treat like invisible man.
“ Of course , I don’t allow u to go with us “ Wannie with his smart plan.
“ Ya@@@@....Am Hyungnim(big brother ) here , how can both of u treat me like this? “
“ Look , Teen Top , Stellar , Shinhwa company CEO is ignored by this rude…. “ Eric bite his lips and sign , Teen Top , Stellar and NinNie all are hold their laugh.
“ I am bullied and sidelined all the time by my members , how pitiful “ He continued but it seem like nobody care. They just keep eating/
“ Ya@@@@!!!!!!!!!.......Listen to me “ Eric echo. But all of them stand up and leave him alone with HyoRin.
“ Bye “ Wannie wave to him while head lock Bogeun.
“ Ya!!!!!!!wait me “  All of them don’t care and run as fast as they can. Eric cant go anywhere since they are so fast and he didn’t pay for the bill yet.  
                     On the other hand , Wannie and ChaeLi are so happy , that their plan is success. They are big sister and brother for Teen Top and Stellar now. Le

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter