Death

Destiny of love
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

After arrived at the US , Hana is doing her foots surgery immediately , the surgery doing pretty well , Eric’s manager Bogeun is in charge of accompany Hana this time since Yeongwan’s manager are busy with the other girls activity and Eric is not that busy.

                Few days passed , she finally recover , the surgery is a successful one there.No matter where she go or what she do , she still called to Eric at Seoul to confirm about Minbong’s condition.

“ Tomorrow , we will come back , I cant wait. “

                Arrived at Seoul , Hana cant wait to go to the hospital but when she call to Eric , his voice is cracking and it seem like he is sobbing , it made Hana’s heart stop beating.

“ Tell me , what’s had happened?? “ She almost used all her voice to yelled out loud

(..Hana…I’m sorry ) as he said his voice trembling.

“ What? Oppa ! tell me , he is fine “ She said , once again but Eric cant handle it anymore. He hang up before his tears falling down like crazy.

“ Bogeun….please go to hospital immediately…. “

                Bogeun looked at her with great concern and nodded quickly .

“ Are u alright ? “ She holding back her tears trying to lie herself that nothing had happened to her beloved but it seem she cant do it.

“ I….will..be fine now.I’m going to see Minbong “

                When arrived the hospital , both run toward Minwoo’s room , Hana bit her own lips tightly.But when she open the door , everything in front of her made her heart stop beating.

Hana stood at the doorway , rooted to the spot.She could not believe that her beloved Minbong was lying there on the bed with the cover of white cloth on him.Her tears streaming down her own face.She look to everybody in the room , yet , all the members of Shinhwa and Yeongwan , Minwoo’s parents , all are sobbing hard,those sad faces ,no, she couldn’t take it.

Upon seeing that , Hana galvanized into action and leapt toward the bed . She take the white cloth from his face , it shocked her , she grabbed hold of Minwoo’s cold hand ,

“ Minbong! Minbong ! U wont leave me. Please open ur eyes ! I am here now ! Can you hear me? “ she cried emotionally.

“ Hana , be strong dear “

Chae Li tapped her shoulders but she didn’t care. She bur

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter