Love amateur or love expert ?

Destiny of love
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

………………………………………………………………………………………………………………..
  Hyesung’s POV :                                                     
                    
                          I wake up early today , but Andy is already go to practice , while it mean am still late.I go to wash and check on Sum Young room. Look like she still sleeping, how lazy she is. I call her name but she still peaceful sleep , what should I do?. While taking a deep thought my phone is ring , it is my Japanese manager who calling me. He tell me , he will pick up me and Sum Young after launch time. Now it still 9 am , I decide go to supermarket in disguise and leave Sum Young sleep alone in the room since we still have many hours before go to Avex.I don’t forget to lock the door for the sake of her safe. LOLzz.But am not sure who dare to harm her?.Such a strong and weird girl.
“ What should I made as breakfast? “ I keep thinking while eyes shop , I like cooking even I know am bad at it. It should be Kimbab and rice cake since I only know how to made this two. I buy the ingredients and vegetables back to the hotel , it cant be call hotel , it seem like a small apartments for us. It only 1 night , I already miss Eric and other members . Feel weird when I realized I miss Eric maybe he always annoy me, I didn’t use that nobody annoying me.
                        I use 1 hour for shopping but when I come back , sleepy head Sum Young still on her bed. I sign and go to the kitchen. I start to fry egg , I remember I success fry it on Shinhwa broadcast ep 5 , I was really surprise . Even now it not very beautiful and look good but I think we can eat it. I add sesame oil and made Kimbab.  
“ Ya!!!!!! U scare me “ Sum Young yell when she go out from the room.
“ Bwo?u never see , handsome man cooking? “ I confident playful teasing her.
“ I don’t want to vomit in early morning , what handsome about u?. Such a girl face. “ I really want to hit those sassy lips.
“ Ok.Ok.U are handsome , Mr Sum Young , go to wash and eat breakfast , now it not early morning but lauch time , Mr “ I shake my head while show her my watch. It ‘s 11 am now. She shocked and run to the bathroom , I laugh while continued to prepare the breakfast.
“ Why u didn’t wake me up? “ She nagging while dry her hair with towel , she just look y with those wet hair.
“ u sleepy head , do u think , am possible to wake u up? “ She pouted and sit on the chair , throw Kimbab into . I hope the taste is fine.
“ It’s ok? “ I asked her with my worry look , she nodded and continued to eat. After I re watch Shinhwa broadcast ep 5 , the members comment that am really bad cooking and put too much sesami oil , they pretend to tell me , it was delicious but it totally not.
“ Just tell me the truth “ She is chewing and raise her eyebrow to me.
“ Wae yo? , I said it’s fine , do i look like the person who lie u?. And why I need to lie?. Is my face like the person who afraid u disappoint  ? “ She continued eating.
“ That’s right , u should be the one who insult my cooking , if it really bad , Wa…..am totally success , Komawo “ I hug her with joy and call to Andy , let him come back apartment early to taste my Kimbab.
“ Gee…..am not sure now , I live with the a man who in his right mind or not “ Sum Young mumble but i didn’t care because am too excited to tell Andy. Andy refuse to me because he can guess those Kimbab is cant eat but after I explain him that Sum Young already said it’s very delicious , he decide to give it a try . It must be good if other members also here so he can try the real Hyesung’s Kimbab.
“ Shin hye sung “ Sum Young who is chewing the food call me, I really hate when she call me like that , cant she just call me Oppa like other Yeongwan’s member?
“ It’s really delicious , “ She show me her thump up , I cant hide my big smile.
“ JinJa? “
“ Of course , “ She continued to eat , why I think , this girl is so adorable when she is eating?or mayb she is the first person who admire me about my cook?.
                    Not long after Zomdy is arrive ,  he look so tried. He yawn and go to sit near me.
“ Hyung , are u sure , I can eat it? “ Eh…this boy , why he didn’t trust his Hyung?( I also didn’t trust myself)
“ Of course , Sum Young said it’s very delicious “
“ Really , Sum Young ? “
“ Neh , it’s good Oppa “ She nodded while drinking milk , Andy decide to eat one piece of it , and suddenly he spit Kimbab out of his mouth , I was shocked.
“ Wae yo? “
“ Hye Sung Hyung , are u sure u are not over add sesame oil?. Omo….it taste really weird. “ Andy drink water to clean all kimbab that he had been eat.
“ …………… “ Am speechless now. My eyes going directly to Sum Young.
“ But I think , it ‘s taste good . wae yo? “ she continued to eat Kimbab that I made and tell Andy , it is fine with her innocent voice , Andy surprise when he see she was okay to eat it.
“ Hehe…Hyung , now u have partner “ Andy chuckle
“ Bwo? “ I didn’t understand what is he trying to say.
“ u can cook for each other , since both of u are prince and princess of sesame oil “ We are speechless because of embarrassed. Andy shake his head and walk toward the kitchen to cook his own food.He is the best in cook among 6 of Shinhwa members.
                                  30 minutes later , we get change and go to Avex company , today we are doing photoshoot first since we didn’t come up with any idea of Love project yet.
                                  I done with my make up and get change ,I busy chatting with the photographer while waiting for Sum Young. He said the concept must be look fresh and bright as the real couple , I cant imagine to have this kind of phootshoot with her since we are like oil and water.
“ Arigato “ She bowed to the stylist , am not sure that she is the Sum Young I used to know or not. Tom boy transfer to princess in 1 hour. Even her attitude still like tom boy but when she dress like she seem so lovable just like a little kid.
“ we can start now “ Photography said , we are nodded and start.
“ Hyesung shi please hold her waist “ Eh??...i was surprise just as she do but we manage to do as photography order.
“ 1 2 3 “
“ Not good , u two seem not close , use ur feeling “ I heard Sum Young heavy sign , I also want to kill myself for do a photoshoot like this , it seem like we are doing wedding photoshoot.
“ Start “ I hold her waist again but it seem like the photographer still unsatisfied . He try many sweet idea but we cant pull it off.
“ Sum Young shi…do u hate Hyesung shi? “
“ Eh? “ Sum Young shocked , me too. Why suddenly he asked like that?
“ Ani “
“ But why I see u guys fake a smile through my camera? “ He raise his eyebrow to ask us. I feel really sorry for him , it is my first time fail to do photoshoot.
“ Am sorry “ Sum Young bowed 90 degree to him follow by me.
“ Hmm…that’s ok , both of u can go back , tomorrow we will shoot it again , I hope to see a comfortable pair instead of fake “ We are nodded and get change to come back.
                   After get change , we are back to the photoshoot room and thank to photographer again. I careless and made the camera flash stand fall down , while everyone was shocked Sum Young quickly hug and drag me to avoid it .
“ Bingo , that’s what I want “ Photographer quickly grasp his camera and capture our shocking photo.
“ Are u okay ? “ She said me with her shocking voice , I nodded still didn’t move yet.
“ Komawo “
“ This’s what I want “ We back to look at photographer , he laugh while checking our photo on the camera. Other staff also look at the camera with him now. We go to look too.
“ The natural eye contac

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter