We are trainee.

Destiny of love
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

                 After finished audition with Kyungmi . Andy and Dongwan start to sclod Minwoo like there are no tomorrow.
“  Andy , collect all Kyungmi shi information and contact number , address . Don let Minwoo get any info about her “ Dongwan said seriously  also with his kidding voice.
“ Yes,sir “ Andy take away Kyungmi appilication from Minwoo hand.Minwoo shocked.
“ Bwo ya , am not gonna date her. “
“ Don’t trust Lee Minwoo “ Dongwan said.
“ U guys is really “ Minwoo have nothing to say.
               They interview other two girls , it was a good coversation . Afterthat it Eunchae turn.Minwoo read her appiclition again .
“ Annouyhaseyo “ Eunchae bow , the 3 members also bow back.
“ In ur appilication u said that u don really like serious dance style but like to mix the style together , can u describe more about this idea ? “ When he meet Eunchae he always turn be a serious man.She really like her unique move .
“ I think interesting dance didn’t need only one dance style , we cant create a choreo with only ballet or Jazz , it wont be interest . “
“ How about sing? “ Dongwan asked her about her thought of singing.
“ Honestly I don really like sing , I don’t practice sing a lot , am more attract to Hiphop and rap music , the song that can create the steps is suitable with me “
               Andy , Dongwan and Minwoo really like Eunchae , they hope that they can train her to be one of the best.
               Afterthat they audition other girl , and now it  Chae Li turn.Chae Li does worry because her sister didn’t audition together with her.And her heart beat fast when she see Shinhwa members in person.It always a big wish for her and now it come true.
“ Annyounghaseyo , u does look like ur sister “ Minwoo nonsense greeting , Andy and Dongwan smile to her.    
               Dongwan is the favorite member of Shinhwa for her ,Most of the Shinwachang always said that Dongwan is the most playboy in the group but when she meet him in person he does look manly and serious person with his own work and duty.
                Actualize , Dongwan is one of playful members and he also like to make other laugh when they are around him , he attract to the girl easily with his easy going and funny personality , he not easily date any woman unless he know her as friend long enough to date.He totally opposite from Minwoo who like to flirt woman but not serious with them.Members cant say anything deep about his playboy personality on the TV since he had a deep scare from his lover that why he become a playboy like today.
“ Chae Li shi , I had been review ur profile , u had been graduate from University of art from Romania? “
              Dongwan asked with his serious voice but also try to make Chae Li feel more comfortable.
“ Yes , I do graduated from University of art , me and my sister also do musical at Romania “
“ I see “
               Final audition is finished now , After having launch , Staff , Director and Dance trainer , all 6 members of SHinhwa have a serious meeting about choosing trainee to form a girl group ,.They view their video and photoshoot to compare again.
“ I personally like Romania – Korean sisters , they are beautiful and talent “ Director said ,
“ I like them too “ Dongwan vote for mixed sisters.
“ But their age is too old to be train “ Andy disagree while Eric and Hyesung discuss something together.
“ Me and Hyesung think they are talent , age is just a number , other way we still have to choose other members. “
“ For me I choose Kyungmi since she is very good at acting “ Junjin said , Minwoo immediately agree.
“ I do agree , she so beautiful “
“ Her sing and dance not bad too “ other staff give a good point for Kyungmi.
“ How about main vocalist for the group , do u anyone in mind? “ Eric asked.normally main vocalist for the group really important.
“ Hyo Rin and Eunchae can train to be a good main vocalist “ Hyesung said , other nodded.
“ For main dancer I personally like Eunchae and Hye Jin “ Minwoo turn his pen playful.
“ About dance I like Hana better than Eunchae , Hye Jin also one of powerful dancer “ JunJin give an idea.
“ Yoo Hana have nothing special about dance “ Minwoo once again insult Hana skill.other members shake their head.
“ We also think she is one of the best “ the staff and director said their mind.
“ I choose Sum Young and Hana for main and lead rapper “ Eric and Andy said unity.The staff agree.
“ What do u think about it? “ Eric ask the staff and director , also s.
“ We have only three among them that from Korea , o

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter