2gether 4ever.

Destiny of love
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

                

                “ Am sorry..am sorry…..am sorry dear “ She shocked , yet , it’s his voice , the voice that she couldn’t hear for this few months , the silky voice that she loved , she turned back , her eyes wipe opened , tears falling down her white cheeks again , Minwoo smiled to her and run toward her , he hold her tight.She still shocked and couldn’t response his hug , what’s had happened?, it’s a dream?

                She looked at everyone around them , the mischievous smiled of them , are they cheating her?.It’s too overboard , she pulled Minwoo away and stared at him but still unable to stop her tears.

“  U! “ She bit her own lips tight until it bleeding , the mix feeling of her is so complex now , she miss him , she want to hold him tight , she want to kissed him , but….but….at the same time , she is try to asked herself , is this just a dream or they want to playing with her? Lying her , she couldn’t take it.

“ Am sorry dear , am really sorry , I just want to know what will u do if u know , I wont be on this world anymore “ Hana stared him again , how mischievous he is.

“ Uh?u can even consider ur life as ur playground? Maybe ur life is not important for u but do u ever know how it important for me?uh? I pray everyday and night , hoping u will wake up , u know?i never can have a peaceful sleep a day because of u, u will never understand,how hard had been for me? My heart always beating so fast when the doctor checking ur heart beat and telling me how weak u are , looking at ur pale face , how much I wish i can be get hit by the car instead of u?..... “ Her tears falling down like crazy , Yeongwan members and Shinhwa members start to feel guilty , they had thought that it would be fun when Hana find out that Minwoo woke up and fake die , but thinking back , it is really true , if they were in Hana shoes , they will angry for sure.

“ U don’t know how hurt when i see u dead , when I see the white cloth cover on u , I feel like dying , no…….perhaps die actually easier than see u being take away from me forever , it hurt than thousands knife stabbing me “ Her shoulders shaking , her lips trembling , Minwoo couldn’t help , his tears falling down , feeling how hurt she had been.

“ Am sorry dear…Hana , you had no idea how horrible it was…..i could sense that you were feeling terrible , I could feel your tears on my hand , but I could not open my eyes! You had no idea how badly I want to wake up , to relieve you of your pain.I wanted to dry your tears , to tell you that I’m fine and everything , but I just cant regain my consciousness! I heard you telling me about everything , I heard you telling me you loved me  , and I really wanted wake up then and there , but I cant…..i tried , but I cant …it's all my fault to let u going through this alone “ Minwoo’s body also trembling.

“ No , it not ur fault “ as she said she take a few steps closer to him and held him tight , feeling the warmth of him that she couldn’t feel this pass few months.

                Facing his beloved , he look deep into her eyes , her eyes are red from crying , both of her white cheeks are wet with tears ,he kiss her lips and wipe her tears away , for somehow he feel guilty for leave her alone in fear this passed few months.

“ I promised , I won’t made u cry again. “ He said while his tears falling down.

“ U! Special stupid , stop make me worry about u , ok? “ Minwoo nodded and held his beloved tighter.

                Soon , they heard the gang laugh and clapping their hands in glee. Hana pulled Minwoo away and start to stare at them one by one.

“ So u are happy now for success the mission to cheating me….i’ll got you back “

                They turn away to avoid Hana eyes , Minwoo chuckle and back hugged his beloved.

“ My dear , do u want to know what had happened when u gone to US? “

                This question made Hana pay attention to Minwoo and soon forget about the gang tricks.

“ We’ll take our leave…….. “ Eric said but it’s interrupt by Hana

“ No , u guys stay here and tell me , what had happened , by the way if Minbong said , u didn’t take care of him well , you’ll die under my hand “

“ Wow….since when , u become this scary? “ Dongwan comment.

“ Since u guys cheating me “

“ Ok , Ok , Madam Lee “ Hana cheek blush lightly because of miscehisveous Chongjae.

“ Hana…u have no idea , how important u are to me , you might be don’t believed this , you knowver u whenever u and Shinhwa’s members talk to me , I could hear everything , I could feel the pain in all of ur hearts. But when I try to pulled myself together and open my eyes , I don’t know why , I just couldn’t do it.When u leave to US , all of Shinhwa members settled around my bed and start to tell me our sweet and bitter memories , I could feel their agony and fear but still , I couldn’t able to wake up......it’s hurt me so bad for being a weak man “ Minwoo’s tears flowing down again.

Flashback :  

                Among Shinhwa members , actually Dongwan is like a big brother because he is one of the emotional person out there , even Eric is the leader but for personal life , Dongwan is the person who the members could always discuss with.

“ Minbong…if u dare to leave us just like that , even u go to hell , I will follow u “ He growl in rage as he look at Shinhwa’s group photo.

“ I don’t care , I’ll find the way to make u wake up “ An idea , suddenly come into his mind.

                At the hospital :

                Dongwan’s POV :

                I knew , a sweet and nice , touching word is no used with this bastard , so today I’ll yelled a word to make him hurt and wake up to argue back with me.

“ Lee Minwoo!!!!...I really appreciate you that u could sleep like this for almost 3 months , u know , if u want to die , just die , Shinhwa always could active with just the 5 members , anyway , maybe we could find other man who talent than u to replace u , don’t just sleep like that , u made all of us waste our money , our time , and effort. Most importantly if u die , Hana is feel free to find other boyfriend who much better than u , or perhaps she’ll marry Kangta who is a perfect guy. Em , about Shinhwa company , Hyesunggie will work together with Eric as co CEO. Just remember my last word , we don’t need u anymore , feel free to choose between die or wake up. Hana will go to other man while Shinhwa will active as 5 men group , your parents still have ur brother and sister , no need to worry. Shinhwa Changjo don’t need a man like u anymore. So….goodbye. “

                Honestly , it used a lot of effort to yelled those hurtful words out but at the same time , it also something I want to tell this bastard , how could he always sleep like this while all of us are very worry about him?.

                Suddenly the heart monitor run so fast , I’m pouring sweat and press the bells to asked for doctor. No….Minbong….i didn’t mean it…I’m pouring sweat now , when the doctor come in and check his heart.

“ How is him? , Minbong , don’t scare me!!! Minbong , u must live!!! “

“ Go to , emergency room “ Ignore my answers , the doctor yelled out.

                My tears falling down , what I was doing? , what I was saying? , no…no…Minbong is someone who really stubborn , he won’t follow what I had said.

                Not long after , Eric and Jinnie come , they were shocked when they knew that Minwoo is transfer to emergency room. I tell them what I have done , Eric almost hit me but Jinnie try to calm him down while calling to other members to come.

“ What had happened? “ Hyesunggie asked once he arrived , he look at my teary face.

                Jinnie tell them everything , Hyesunggie sit next to me and held my hands , try to telling me that

Minwoo gonna be alright while Andy also do the same , only Eric who is very pissed at me.

“ I don’t understand u , why u never discuss with us before u doing anything? “ Eric yelled out loud and want to hit me but Hyesunggie grabbed his fist.

“ Are u crazy ? Dongwan do this because he just want to help Minbong too !! if u want to hit him that bad , hit me instead “

“ Oh , now , u are on his side? , and don’t u think , I can’t hit u , here it’s “ I was shocked for a second , Eric throw his fist on Hyesunggie face. Hyesung fell on the floor

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter