Tear of Joy , Tear of Pian.

Destiny of love
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

…………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………..

                After both guys told the members about how he sleep with Amy and Shi Young , all they can found out is , it is an accident because they are drunk.And they swear it’s only accident , they never had any feeling back with them.

                “ Sometime , I wish we are not an idols nor celebrity , so all of those fear wont come to me.Even she can forgive me but how can we face other fans out there?. “ Jinnie said while he looking down.

                “ Yes , sometime being famous is not everything “ Wannie nodded agree.

                “ Don’t think about facing the fans out there , all u must do now , is asking for their mercy “

                “ I don’t really know how to , or u want me to said , Hana , dear , I was sleeping with other girl accidently before our wedding day , can u forgive me? “ Minwoo chuckled , even he himself , cant trust himself anymore.

                “ So u don’t want to be with her again?u want to let her go? “ Eric asked curious.

                “ Of course not. “

                “ So why are u settle? “ Andy continued

                “ I just feeling afraid , am so afraid of everything , even talking to her “

                “ Do u think Hana trust u for don’t have any feeling toward Amy? “

                “ My heart telling me that , she never or ever doubt my love for her but my mind tell me that she cant forgive or trust me anymore. “

                “ I will call ChaeLi to let her look after both girls and see the feeling of them for u “ Wannie said while calling his sweetheart.

                “ Jinnie , u need to be strong , all the Hyung is here , nothing can harm u , I believe Kyungmi will come back to u. “ Hyesung held his brother closer.He really hope his panic disorder wont harm him anymore.

                “ Thank Hyung , I feel like the world is so dark , there no light…..but thank god that I have u guys “ He held his Hyung tighter , wanting to share all his feeling toward him.

                “ Chae Li said , Hana is sitting in the dark room right now , she didn’t eat nor drink anything , while Kyungmi is sobbing alone in her room “ Wannie signed.

                “ what?she didn’t drink nor eat?.how can? “ Minwoo shaking Wannie shoulders.

                “ If u are in her shoes , can u still eat? “

                “ I want to see her right now , I want to see her , “

                “ Minbong , I don’t  know if it a good idea but it seem , Hana don’t want to see anyone even her members “

                “ Please , “

                “ Okay , we will accompany both of u “ Eric said , after all both of them needed to explain.

                “ Thank Eric “

                It’s difficult to avoid all reporters , their article become a hot topic to discuss among fans now.

                Soon,they arrived , Yeongwan’s apartment , Minwoo asked Hyorin to accompany him to Hana’s room.They used another key to come in. Hana a bit shocked when she realized , Minwoo is here but she didn’t pay attention to him.Minwoo want to turn on electric..

                “ No , don’t….. “ she whispered , Minwoo slowly walk toward her , his heart aching like crazy.The girls in her wedding dress sitting holding her kneel looking out of the window in the dark room.

                “ Hana……. “

                “ who are u? “ She look at him in the darkness , pretend like she never know him before.

                “ Darling , don’t be like this dear , please……am sorry “ He want to hold her hands but he don’t even dare , he afraid , afraid that she will chasing him.

                “ Today , u can talk what u want , I wont chase u , because it’s the last day of us “ Hearing the last day word from his sweetheart mouth , Minwoo feel like his heart skip beating.

                “ Hana…. “

                “ How much I wish , today is only the nightmare , forever nightmare , so I can wake up tomorrow seeing u as my groom.I want to be in the darkness I don’t want to see any light , Minbong , I want to trust u , I really want but it’s real and I cant “ She said , Minwoo feel the sadness in her voice and it telling him how much she want to trust him.

                “ I never…….dear……I never…..i never have any feeling to Amy….we are just friend… “ his tears falling down both his cheeks , he reached her hands and held it into his.Hana allowed him to hold her hands.She know how much she want it , how much she want him to hold her.

                “ Even it’s an accident , it hard to believe , Minbong , “

                “ Dear , please don’t think about the other people , as long as u believe me , we can go abroad , we can be together , “ He knew , as an idols , it is hard to face this……

                “ I cant be this selfish , listen , Minbong , u are a man , a real man.Amy is a girl that is victim , now everybody know that u sleeping with her in public , it’s in public , and nobody can deny it.U needed to take responsible for her. “ She said through her tears.It’s hard for giving her man to other girl.

                “ I don’t want to be a real man , I don’t want , no “ He denying , his face is wetting with tears.

                “ you know? why I don’t yelled at u , I don’t blame u and allowed u to talk to me?.Because I loved u and I trust u , “ She put his hand on her chest.

                “ I trust u….that y I give u to her , Amy is a girl and u sleep with her , u needed to take responsibility on it. “

                “ But I no longer have feeling for her……I really don’t “ his voice trembling……he looked down.

                “ I believe feeling can grow when u two are together , “ now Amy is like a border between them.

                “ I…. “ He never sobbing this hard before , Hana gazing into his teary eyes , her heart aching , it like many knife stabbing her heart.

                “ Minbong……am sorry “ She whispered , both sobbing heart.

                “ I love you…… “ She whispered again before allowed her lips to pressed on his , looking into each other eyes , it full of fear and tears , Minwoo response the kissed , he wrapped his hands around her waist , knowing that this must be the last day for them , he cant help but don’t want to stop the kissed afraid that…….

                “ Minbong…… “ Hana pulled away when she realized that Minwoo don’t want to let her go.

                “ I am a careless guy , I love you but I always made u hurt. “ He slapped himself.

                “ Don’t….dont….dont hurt urself “ She stopped him.

                “ Hana… “ He held her closer to him , “ I love you so much “.” It seemed that was the only thing he could say to her that moment. Minwoo felt so helpless, knowing he couldn’t do anything to travel back time, All he could do right now was to hold her close and tell her how very much he loved her.

                “ u are so precious to me. I was a playboy , yet , after I fail when I want to be serious with Amy.Knowing that u skip eating or drinking , u are sick or hurt , it made my heart feel really really aching , I want to hurt myself rather than hurt u. “

                “ The first time , u told me , u love me , my heart is so confused…..Minbong , u know u was really really cool in everything u do , I guess , I cant find anyman like u. “ She smiled against his chest ,

                “ u will lived in my heart forever Minbong “ She pulled him away , but held her back.

                “ Don’t pulled me , can I hold u a little longer , please “ tears falling down from his eyes , she nodded and held his waist.

                Knowing tomorrow they must be faced a lot of problem , the couple held each other for long time.All they wish now is tomorrow wont coming so they can be together forever.

                “ Mimi……. “ Jinnie held his sweetheart hand but she pulled it back.

                “ I don’t want to see u…now…. Please leave me alone “ She said through her tears , Jinnie looking at her , his heart is aching like crazy.Yet,he loved her too much to leave her alone like this.

                “ I..love you…..dear..please let me explain “

                “ If u really love me , please leave me alone “ she whispered.

                “ ………. “

                “ Oppa….i just want to be alone “ she said it again and again. Jinnie cant do anything beside leaving his love alone even his heart was aching like crazy.

                “ …………. “

                Minwoo and Jinnie come out from each girls room , both mans cheeks was wetting with tears.

                “ How is everything? “ Eric asked them , but both of them shaking their heads.

                “ U coming this long , and ? “ Hyesung asked curious.

                “ She always trust me  but because of my own selfish careless mistake , she give me to other girl “ Minwoo said , his face is full sadness.        

                “ What? “ Wannie stand up from the sofa.

                “ yes , if we thinking again , do u guys think they still can married u when u sleeping with other girls and the world is knowing it “ Andy pointed out.

                “ So I really need to marry Amy when my heart is with her? “

                ………………………………………………………

                Hana’s POV :

                Today , I wake up early at the morning , not really wake up because I cant sleep last night , my eyes was swallow.I told myself , it all just a nightmare.I had to wake up and go to work.I am not strong and I never strong but I must face it.

                “ Hi….Unnie “ I say hi to Hyejin Unnie , she smiled to me.

                “ Hana , where u want to go?. Just rest today dear “ ChaeLi said while looking at me full of worried.

                “ I’m fine , don’t be concern abt me , I want to go working today , “

                “ what? “

                “ Hey, Unnie , don’t be surprise. “ I eat my breakfast while force smiled to them.

                “ I understand ur feeling Unnie and u don’t need to go….. “ Hyorin who just wake up come out from her room said.

                “ Come on , I cant always rest , I am a big girl and I know what I want to do “ I said before they can say anything , I grasp my bag and key car go to the company.

                Seunghee , I hardly accept everything right now , u know, it’s really difficult and hurt , it hurt than when I know u passed away , maybe it’s true love and I love him just the way too much.Seunghee!

U leave me , u can be happy now in heaven but the person who still living is the person who suffer.

                “ I wonder , when I can meet u “ I let my tears falling down.The road seem blur to me.

                Arrived at the company , there are many reporters and photographer in front of it , I drive faster and go ahead to Seunghee’s grave.

                “ I will go to visit u today , sorry that I had to disturb u when I feel lonely “

                Soon , I arrived at Seunghee’s grave. I walked across many grave , I feel like death is something that we never know when it come , nobody know , tomorrow or today that god will take us away.

                “ Seunghee……am sorry for not visit u recently “

                “ U want to know why right?.Seunghee , I found my true love , and I guess u remember him.Thank u dear for let me meeting my true love but Seunghee..sometime , god really know how to play game with us right?. They take everyone from me one by one , first u , and then Sum Young Unnie , and now even him. “ I try to holding back my tears.

                “ I really missing u……but not as my crush , as my friend. I asking myself a lot why I having a crush on u , maybe because at that time u love dance and either me , so I start have a good feeling toward u and special u are an innocent boy , I realized my ideal man is an innocent boy.But Seunghee when true love come to me , an ideal man not even important anymore.Do feel happy at the heaven?.

I hope u doing fine , Seunghee….do u know what I hate about u?....well , because u commit suicide , I hate u for not respect ur life , it is really selfish to do.Just remember me is one of ur best friend no matter where u at. Okay?. “ There was a silent response , well , am talking to someone who only listen but cannot response.I am selfish right ? but sometime talking to death person can made u relief a lot.

                “ I will visit u later….goodbye “ I put the white flowers down before leaving his grave.I realized how much I missed my life back then , the life without any worried , a girl with dream and goal.

                Arrived at the company again but lucky me that all the reporters didn’t be here anymore.

“ Hey “ I walked into the dance practice room but who I see was surprise me .

“ Oppa….. “ my surprise voice made me chuckle.

“ I guess , u are coming , and see.U are here “ Near Kangta’s oppa , there are Eric Oppa and Hyesung Oppa , also Jihoon Oppa.

“ Oppa……why? “

“ Oh…Kangta come here for some important reason , Group S is returning , “ Eric said

“ Really Oppa? “ I cant help but this news made me smile with joys.

“ How can we lie to u? “ Jihoon Oppa said with his joys full smile.

“ I wonder , are u still can sing , Jihoon “ Hyesung Oppa joking

“ Haha…….i hardly acknowledge myself to be a singer too “ He smiled back.

“ But….how can , while 3 of u under different entertainment ? “

“ 3 entertainment are working together for this come back , including Shinhwa Company “ Eric oppa pointed out , I nodded.

“ Hana , do u interest to help us out? “ Kangta Oppa asked me

“ of course , it’s my pleasure “ I said , I cant hide my excited feeling toward their comeback.

“ So can we work now? “ Jihoon Oppa suggest , all of 4 Oppa now together.

“ Oppa….i had one compose song in hands , would u like to listen to it? “

                4 of them nodded. This song was compose by me and Minbong , it was a duet , and we planning to release it after we come back from honeymoon , but I hardly want to keep it anymore.It must be good if it can be released in Group S album.

“ 7:05 in the morning , The melody belong to us start ringing.And I know it’s you.Because I have a premonition,that sad thing will happened “ Actually I changing the lyrics of the song , this song suppose to be a happy duet but since it’s for a group S I change it to a sad one.

“ Pick up the phone happily , because I know it’s you.Mobile phone on the other side received a text message from you , ( I love you,honey. ) “ Minbong’s voice heard from nowhere , he sing it duet with me , slowly he walking in , and all of us shocked.

“ Hi guys “ I cant look at him , I know if I look at him , my tears will fall like crazy.

“ Hana….. “ He called my name , but why my heart skip beating?.

“ …. “

“ Am leaving now , u can used the song for Group S and even can change the lyrics.I don’t mind “ I try to holding back my tears .

“ Thank u “

“Unable to pick up the phone, because I know it’s you.Mobile phone on the other side received a text message from you , ( Really sorry, Goodbye now. ) , my heart stopped beating.Cant seem to wake up.

Sick with a terrible spell of dizziness.My lips dried up.My eyes are starting to blur.On last year’s winter coat , sweater,and the white hat on top is the lingering scent , the fragrance of your , violet perfume.The dust covered diary,hold ur pictures and your writings.I’ve been try to find the reason why,left me alone.” Yet….i change it from a happy to a sad one and I guess , he is hurting listening to it right now.Me either , as my mouth start to sing but my heart start to aching.

“ If I take a walk on the streets , will we act as though we are strangers “  I continued , this sentence hurt me the most.

“ If I take a walk on the streets , I will tell everyone that I am a married man now and here is my sweetheart “ Minwoo who is outside whispered the right lyrics.He realized that tears falling down on his cheeks again as he imagined how happy both of them composed this song together.Yet , they were bricking but as sweet as always.

“ Hana….this is ur songs ,let just keep it as ur own.We will work on other song ok? “ the understanding leader Eric suggest , he knew even Minwoo said he wont mind but of course if he heard this song sing by other and even correct to sad lyrics , he wont be happy.

“ Yes , th

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter