Kangta , HeeJun , Jihoon . Shinhwa love rival.

Destiny of love
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter
 

                Hana had been stayed at Minwoo’s apartment for few days now , Even Minwoo’s schedule full and busy , he try to come back apartment early as soon as possible. Hana foots are still hurting , she still cant walk but careful Minwoo put walking stick near her in case she want to go to bathroom or kitchen so Hana use it and explore Minwoo’s apartment.

              His apartment is not  big , there are only one bed room , kitchen , bathroom and living room.

               She use walking stick go to living room. There are many Amy and Minwoo picture there. She feel sad when see he still keeping his ex-girlfriend's photo.

“ She is so pretty “ She said while open the photo album .

“ Eh..what is this ? “ There is a paper that look like a letter , she read it.

( I don’t know what did I do wrong , Suddenly she call me and tell me , Let’s break up . I was shocked and amazed , but how can I do?.I cant tell her , please don’t go . I asked her the reason and she said I’m a boring man….I was stunned , am I that bad?. I have nothing to say beside let her go…….I am really sad after we break up , I want to hang out with members but all of them also have their solo schedule even Wannie is busy fulfill army duties . Few days later , I read the newspaper …I cant even my eyes , she give an interview about my relationship with her , I was a kind of person who always lie and making story . For some reason I also wonder , did I ever do that to her?...I drink everyday just want to forget her but it didn’t work on me ,it too hurt for hearing those bad things about u from ur lover, Even Wannie also sensitive about it , he wrote on his blog to ask Amy shut up. I was angry at Wannie , how dare he is to write something like that on his blog , he is in his army duties now , It is my personal story after all , I don’t want anyone to invole , i was hit Dongwan , I don’t know how silly I was , why I do like that to my best friend , am I crazy???...I start to drink and smoke again , I am really depressed , I don’t want to think about love anymore , I just want to be a workaholic. If wished really do come true , Can love really be forever? ).

                  Hana put it in photo album and sign , for somehow her heart also aching , Yeah , ! he is right . If wished really do come true , Can love really be forever?.

                  She sit on the sofa writing melody and lyrics. Come up with the sweet and swarrow full melody . Thinking how hurt Minwoo had been through.

“ Like a broken piece of string that has disappeared in a sea of people , My eyes have finally lose sight of ur face “

“ Just wait a moment more, desperately waiting for a shooting star to come . If wished really do come true , Can love really be forever?. Tomorrow’s change may come too late , But the yesterday that we have walked together  is distancing further and further away. “

                            Each sentence showing how hurt of a broken heart boy.

“ Tears from this broken heart man, an unspeakable longing , I’ve finally realized that we live in two different worlds. My eyes are red from crying ,A soaked promise drowning inside my heart. I raise my head and find that the love has gone. “

“ Just wait a moment more, desperately waiting for a shooting star to come . If wished really do come true , Can love really be forever?. Tomorrow’s change may come too late , But the yesterday that we have walked together  is distancing further and further away. “

 “ With the right person yet cannot find the right time , In the instant when our hands separate , Love is ripped apart.The whole universe is in tears. “  

                      She finished the song while ending it with her name.

From : Hana                                                                                                                                                                 To:

                    Suddenly , the door bell ring without let her finished to name of someone that she want to give the song too. She rush go to open the door using walking stick.

“ Hi, who “ The handsome man with baby small face a bit shocked when he see Hana. Hana also the same , she also surprise.

“ Oh….Hi “ She try to bow while also try to control her balance from using walking stick. Kangta helping her back to the living room.

“ Thank you “ She smile and sit on the sofa while Kangta also sit there.

“ Why u don’t ask me who I am? “ The handsome man ask Hana , she chuckle.

“ I want to ask too but I think this question is too silly to ask , who didn’t know u? “ Hana said

“ I think I ever saw u somewhere but I cant really remember “ Kangta try to use his mind more

“ But this is my first time to see u in person "

“ Are u a singer? “

“ Neh..can say like that , I am a members of Yeongwan “ She answer , hopefully that he also know Yeongwan.

“ Really?. That why I think I ever saw u somewhere , I guess , Somewhere that I said is TV “ He give her friendly smile.

“ May I ask , what bother u to come here? “ Hana a bit hesitant to ask since here is not her own place.

“ I want to ask Minwoo , Sunggie’s number phone at Japan but I also don’t have his number phone so I decide to come to his apartment , but why are u here? Is u his “ He want to continued but Hana shake her hand.

“ Ani..Ani..am not her girlfriend , please don’t confess. My members all are doing their solo activity so I come here to stay with him because my legs is injury “ She said while pointing to her injury foots.

“ Ah….. “ Kangta smile while his eyes stop at the music paper on the table.

“ U also compose? “ Hana nodded ,

“ I just compose for fun…do u want coffee or tea? “ She asked

“ Am fine “ Kangta cant request anything due to Hana’s condition is too difficult to make him coffee or tea.

“ I will go and get some coffee “ She smile and try to walk to the kitchen , Kangta cant stop stubborn Hana. He turn to read Hana’s music .

                       He like the melody and lyrics so he try to play the guitar that near by and start singing. Hana who making coffee also feel amazed , how beautiful his voice is. She really like how he sing her song.

                      After finished the song , Hana walk back to sofa and hand him a cup of coffee while served herself tea.

“ Sorry for sing ur song without ur permission “

“ Ur voice is very beautiful and it’s my pleasure to have u sing my song “

“ I really like how u write the lyrics , does someone inspire u to write it? “ Kangta asked Hana , wonder who she is writing about. As a musician he know when she writing it , she is thinking for someone.

“ Ani..it just come up when I watching drama.“ She cant tell her that is Minwoo’s story , telling his personal story to Kangta is not right.

“ Can we do a duet together ? since am waiting for Minwoo and have nothing to do “ Hana also bore so she accept Kangta request. Both start to duet Hana’s song. Kangta use her phone to record it.

                      Both having fun while talking about music ,He watching Yeongwan DVD album and TV with Hana, Happy time passed really fast , it had been 3 hours that both chatting together.

“ I am a new Yeongwan fan now “ He chuckle while laughing at 4D Chae Li funny story on the TV screen.

“ Hehehe..it’s not too late Kangta shi “ Hana speak with Kangta in her formal speech , Kangta feel uncomfortable.

“ Just call me Oppa , I guess I quite older than you “

“ Ani…u are not old , I am 85 line “ Hana chuckle , why is funny thinking Kangta is over his 30?but still have those baby face?

“ Jongmal? . U look so young , “

“ haha….u can lie anyone with ur face but not mine “

“ U write ur hit song , Smile again? “

“ Not only me , Sum Young Unnie and Shinhwa sunbae also help me “

“ Emm….so good “ He smile

“ ……….. “

“ Don’t u want to compose a song with me? “ He offer , Hana raise her eyebrow.

“ Are u sure? Don’t ruin ur image with my song “ Kangta laugh hard ,

“ Don’t modest urself “

“ If u are sure not to regret , then we can give it a try “ Kangta nodded and tell her that he  wont regret no matter how bad the song is.

“ Jah…what u want as the topic of the song? “

“ Something that happy , cheer up like ur Smile again “ Kangta said while playing guitar try to find some good melody to start with.

“ What are u thinking and depressing about lately? “ Hana asked Kangta

“ Jealous of Shinhwa’s friendship…… “ Hana laugh at what Kangta said. He seem like a little kid that didn’t have friend to play with , Poor him.

“ Is H.O.T’s friendship not good? “ She decide to ask even it’s not a good question.

“ Not really……me and Tony hyung have a little misunderstanding problem but because we keep it for too long , so our friendship is not like before . Other Hyung also there own problem with each other. And we didn’t have much time to contact since all of us have busy schedule “ Kangta explain in his sad voice.

“ Just

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter