My heart beat fast without realized.

Destiny of love
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

                         After the show record finish , all the girls rush to finish their schedule at other music show while the boy also had to finish their own schedule .
                     Yeongwan receive so much love from everyone due to their skill and talent , and professional side. Each members also have solo schedule , HyeJin schedule had been clear by their manager since Andy request him.Now it 6pm , Andy with his own car wait Hye Jin in front of Yeongwan’s dorm.Both get dress In disguise .
“ Sorry for let u wait “ HyeJin bowed to Andy while she is in his car.
“ That’s fine , Hye Jin shi. “
“ We will go to airport , right now? “
“ Yes “ Andy nodded , while drive his car to airport. Silent atmosphere come in again.
“ Thank you for helping Hye Jin shi “ Andy decide to break the awkward atmosphere.
“ No problem , Andy shi “
                       Andy continued drive to the airport both chatting about their active in Yeongwan and Shinhwa.When arrived the air port Andy tell Hye Jin to wait in the car since he afraid of paparazzi.
                    Andy walk toward her mother with a bunch of roses.He hug her mother and give her both cheeks kiss.
“ Oma….i miss u so much “
“ Hiya…u still act like a little kid , u had a girlfriend , didn’t u? “
“ Neh “ A bit awkward but he manage to act well.
“ Where is she then?didnt u tell her that I come here today? “ She ask her son while walking to the parking lot.
“ Since she also an idol , we afraid paparazzi Omma “
“ Jinja? “
“ Neh “
                          Not long after , they arrive the parking lot , Andy and his mother get in the car , Hye Jin bow to his mother .
“ Annyounghasinika , Omoni “
“ U are so beautiful “
“ Kamsammida , Omoni also look very young “
“ What a sweet mouth “
“ Hehe….it is the truth “
“ How long did u date our Andy ? “
                            Since they didn’t plan anything , Hye Jin didn’t know how to answer while Andy try to help her.
“ We had been dated for 1 year , Omma “
“ I feel something fishy. U didn’t lie me , didn’t u? “
“ Omo….Omma , how can I lie to someone lovable like u? “ Andy with his cute ageyo.
“ That’s fine , my dear future daughter in law , what is ur name ? “
                            Hye Jin a bit blush since Andy’s mother call her , daughter in law.
“ My name is Hye Jin , Ommoni “
“ Ah…what a beautiful name “
                           3 of them arrived  at Andy’s house , Andy is the one who cook the dinner while Hye Jin chatting with his mother , his mother always feel suspicious with this couple but she don care as long as Andy is dating now , even it is fake at least her son also in the relationship.
                            Hye Jin is the well manner woman , Andy’s mother seem to like her since she is mature than her own son , she believe she can lead him in futrue.
………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………….
                         Yeongwan still busy as always , everyday they cant see Shinhwa Oppa like before , Only Kyungmi who always keep in touch with JunJin . The girls get more and more fans since there skill are very high and their friendship also very good.This is the 3rd weeks for their Smile again performance , Kyungmi cant wait to see the result of this week , She really wonder what is Junjin’s gift while Shinhwa still continued their Asia tour .
                           While Shinhwa had schedule , Hye Jin also steal her time to meet Andy’s mother , Nobody know about Andy and Hye Jin relationship yet.
                            The girls are on M-countdown today , while it is the goodbye stage of TaeTiseo , It also the most scary day of Shinhwa members , since today MC will be Amy.
                           Today Yeongwan have special stage of Baby VoX shee. The innocent concept change to y concept today , for some

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter