It's hurt.

Destiny of love
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

               Hana’s heart skip a bit.what is he trying to say?
“ Hana ah…..listen , I never have any feeling with u more than a friend , u cant waste ur time and keep waiting for me.Now u are in this industry u can meet a lot of better man than me. Please forget me. “
               Didn’t know why , Hana tears start to drop like crazy.Seung Hee continued to talk , it made her heart more hurt and hurt.
“ Don’t made me feel sorry just for cant return my love to u.Forget me.U are really not a good girl , I cant give “ Didn’t finish his sentence , Seung Hee fail on the floor , Minwoo hit his face hard while hug Hana in his arm.
“ Go away , I don want to see ur face anymore “ He yell , fortunately that it is warehouse if anyone see his action and this sense , of course scandal will spread like fire.            
             SeungHee try to help himself and go out , while Hana sob in Minwoo arm.Minwoo really feel sorry for what’s happen.
“ That’s fine “ He try to comfort Hana.
( Unnie!!!!, where are u , it time for perform now ) HyoRin voice heard from outside , Hana wipe her tears and go to find the members while Minwoo still worry about her.
“ Unnie , why are u in the warehouse , hurry up , it time for performance now “
             Minwoo’s POV :
             I wait until I didn’t hear HyoRin voice outside anymore after that I come out from the warehouse.I feel really worry about Hana , I never feel like this before , I lost my temper when that bastard said that she is not a good girl and many hurtful word to her.I clam myself down and go to sit with my members.My eyes keep staring to the stage , I cant take my eyes from her , Even she keep control herself and act like nothing happen , I still very worry.
“ They doing a good job “ Hyesung whisper to me but I didn’t response to him at all.
            Suddenly Eunchae stand still and didn’t sing her part ( high note ) I was shocked well just as the fans and other idols. We look to the place that she stare , Taemin from Shinee is faint.Sum Young try to helping , she singing Eunchae part immediately.I guess Eunchae maybe have something to do with Taemin.But it is an unprofessional.
“ She shouldn’t stand still like that “ Wannie sign.
“ Just prepare , how to stop the scandal “ Andy whisper.
             I see Eunchae uneasy face when back to her seat , while the Yeongwna members still in bad mood , MC announced the best rookie award , It was them.All of us are very surprise. They bowed to other idols and us.Some of them are hug me and other members expect Hana.
             The MC hand trophy to  Hana and flowers to CHae Li , while Hana tears start to drop like there are no tomorrow , I think Yeongwan members also shocked , since this is the first they see their leader cry this hard. Sum Young thank to all the fans and us.While Hana cry non stop.I guess it not because of award but that bastard.
              Again I cant take my eyes from her , I full of worried , why she can made my heart aching like this?.Am I really going crazy because of her?
“ Unnie , are u okay? “ Even back to their seat , Hana still crying.NinNie cant help but start to feel worry.
“ It’s okay , Hana , we will work harder “ Sum Young pat her back to comfort.
             Not long after , MC announced their name for Best Album of the year , once again all of us feel surprise and happy. They made us proud for what they got. It is the most important award of this night.
              After the Music festival finish , we are back to the company waiting for Teen Top and Stellar members , I didn’t get a chance to see Hana , My feeling start to worry like crazy. I really hope she is ok.
“ Minwoo hyung , what’s happen?.Ur soul seem didn’t in ur body “ Jinnie ask me , I shake my head and tell him , I am okay
“ I am fine , just a bit head ache  “
“ U can back home if u feel sick , “ I immediately shake my head.
“ Am fine , let me stay here “ All of them nodded while Hyesung and Eric playful joking.Andy is eating snack with Jinnie , only Wannie that seem to understand

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter