Twice kiss a day.

Destiny of love
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

……………………………………………………………………………………………………….
Seoul hospital :
                          Hana’s POV :
                         I slowly open my eyes , my head is really heavy , I feel pain around my foots. I want to move my hand but someone is holding my hand , I realized , he is Lee Minwoo.Now is 7 am in the morning , I feel really tried even it seem like I was sleep more than 24 hours.
“ Minwoo hyung “ Suddenly Lee Minwoo’s manager open the door and rush come in , he saw my eyes is open , he surprise .
“ Hana shi , are u awake? “ I just nodded , he want to wake Lee Minwoo up but I stop him.
“ Just let him rest , he seem so tried . But what’s happened with me? “ I feel really headache , I remember I step on the broken piece of glass , it was really hurt like hell , I try to call everyone to help but it seem nobody there.I also didn’t bring my phone too. I thought , maybe it already the last day of my life when I close my eyes.
“ We send u here , u lost a lot of blood and faint. “
“ Am really lucky, Thank you  “ I smile to him , he smile back.
“ Minwoo hyung really worry about u “ He look at sleeping Lee Minwoo , I feel sorry for what happened.
“ Are u feeling okay now ? Hana shi? “
“ My foots is hurting but I can bear it “ I force a smile , it does hurt like hell.
“ Oh , I forget to call the doctor , he said if u wake up , please inform him “ I nodded while he rush to call the doctor.
                   Lee Minwoo slowly open his eyes and release my hand , he look at me with his tried eyes.
“ U already wake up? “ He seem so happy now , I nodded.
“ Do u want to drink water? “ I shake my head.
“ Are u feel okay? Do u hurt anywhere? “ Now he made me feel really guilty for what happened , I understand he is worry about me as one of actress in the company , I shouldn’t careless.
“ Am sorry for made u and other members worry ? “ I try to say with my light voice.
“ It not ur fault “ He said and stand up.
“ …………… “
“ But Ya!!!...are u crazy?why u take aspirin? Do u want to die?.do u want to commit suicide? “ He yell at me. Am so scared right now.
“ Ani…..i never want..to do like that “ My voice start to trembling , I don’t know why , my tears is flowing down. I just want to take it because I cant sleep and my head is very hurt.
“ Am sorry……am really sorry, I take it because I was headache. “ I didn’t even dare to look directly to his face.
                   The doctor and nurse come in , Lee Minwoo look at them while he is checking my condition.
“ Hana shi… “
“ Neh “
“ we will  give an injection on ur ankle joint , it is very hurt , please try to bear with it “ Doctor tell me , I nodded. I cant imagine how hurt it gonna be. Lee Minwoo stand near my bed while the doctor start to prepare needle and medicine . I close my eyes and bit my lips. It’s really hurt , suddenly I feel someone warm hand is holding my hand.
“ That’s ok , it just a few minute “ He pat my hair , I really want to open my eyes but I cant.
               After the doctor done , Lee Minwoo release my hand , but why I don’t really want him to release my hand?. His hand was so warm.
“ Ms..Please swallow the painkiller “ Nurse hand me medicine. I swallow it all.
“ Eat some porridge , “ Lee Minwoo want to feed me porridge but I refuse. I didn’t hurt my hand but foot.
“ I can feed myself “
“ Stop stubborn , “ He didn’t talk much , he just do what he want , he feed me porridge and water. I feel like I am useless person now.
“ Hyung…it time for ur schedule now “after I finish eating porridge,  His manager alert him , he nodded
“ I will back , just rest “ He said while cover me with blanket.
             Both him and his manager go out while he hiring one of private nurse for me , i feel he is worry with me too much , am not a little kid.
             I try to close my eyes but I cant fall asleep , I still feel hurt in my heart.
“ Unnie…….Miyan……Unnie , am wrong , am not a good kid “ I heard similar voice , well , I can guess, she is Eunchae , I want to open my eyes but I want to hear more from her.Her voice is trembling because she is crying.
“ Because of me that u become like this , Unnie……am really sorry “ This kid sure really childish , she do nothing wrong , I also feel guilty that didn’t turst her.
“ Unnie ……. “ She hold my hand and cry , I open my eyes and pat her hair.
“ Silly kid , am fine , don’t cry “ I smile to her , she try to wipe her tears away.
“ Unnie , “ She hug me tight , I chuckle.
“ Are u leave acting crew because of me?do u want to get punished again? “ I scold her.
“ Ani…Unnie , when I arrive Taiwan , I heard about ur condition so I try to beg the director to let me back just for 1 hour to meet u “ She said , explian how  innocent she is.
“ Am fine now , go back to ur work , “ I smile to her again , she nodded.
“ Unnie , am sorry “
“ Am also wrong too for not trust u , my dear sister “
               After chatting for a while , it time for Eunchae flight back to Taiwan , I wish her luck and ask her to try her best . When she come back , it also time for me to feeling sleepy .
……….
Minwoo’s POV :
              I rush to finished my schedule and back to the hospital , I really worry with that girl even she seem find and stable but my heart still beating like crazy if I cant see her . I ask the doctor to keep Hana’s foot condition as secret even herself also didn’t allow to know , I cant imagine how hurt she will be if she know she cant dance anymore , for a dancer it really hurt. If I can change my foots with her , I will change without any regret.
“ Hyung , many reporter and fans are waiting outside the hospital , it seem really difficult to send Hana shi to ur apartment “ We look outside the window car , I sign.
“ We cant send her back to her apartment , nobody there even Yeongwan’s manager. Only my apartment that I can trust for her safe “ I said worried.
“ Hyung , did u fall in love with Hana shi? “ Yeonghee ask me , I also amazed too
“ Do u think so? “
“ Of course , u are really fall deeply with her right now , as ur manager for nearly 10 years , I never see u worry with ur girlfriend like u do with Hana shi , now I see a new Minwoo “
“ I was bad with my girlfriend? “
“ No , but u treat Hana shi the best , “ I don’t know why too ,  I smile while he parking the car in parking lot.
                      Because doctor is helping us , me and my manager able to move Hana to my apartment , she always refuse and nagging but she cant walk now , all she can do is nagging. We try to avoid reporter and fans , nobody know she is in my apartment now.
               My apartment :
               I carry her to my apartment , she not that heavy because she just very tiny. I drop her on the bed.
“ It’s hurt “ She mumble
“ u deserved it “ I said while go to wash , she look at me with her angry face,How cute.
“ U!!!!!!Lee Minwoo , I hate u , “ She yell from outside , I chuckle.
                 After shower , I come out with my boxer like always , she scream , I run to cover , am not sure the neighbor can come to kill me or not.
“ Ya!!!!dont scream , “ She try to take my hand away , I let her go
“ I really hate u “ She roll over the bed and cover her face with blanket
“ Wear ur cloth “ I chuckle and wear my cloth , it always my hobby to come out from shower with boxer since it is my private apartment.
“ Am already “ She peeking look at me ,
“ U are so ert “ I see her tomato red face , it just the way too cute
“ Didn’t u want to shower? “ she still in her patient cloth
“ Ani……I don’t have cloth “ She said ,
“ Then wear mine “
“ Bwo? “
“ If u want to be dirty is okay , I like dirty girl “ I playful kidding with her , she throw the pillow to my face but I can catch it.
“ Lee Minwoo , I really hate u . “ She want to stand up but end up fail , I catch her waist , she look into my eyes .
“ Ya…why u hold my waist ? “ She yell , how unlucky am i , I was try to help u Yoo Hana
“ I try to help u , Gee…… “ I drop her on the bed , she scream in pain.
“ My foots………. “ I am sorry , I didn’t mean to do that , I rush to look at her foots.
“ Am sorry “
“ ………… “ She seem pissed off now.
“ Let me carry u to shower “ I offer , she didn’t refuse and let me carry. I put her on the toilet and hand her my cloths.
“ tell me when u are ready , am waiting outside “ She nodded ,
                15 minutes later she call me , I open the door and come in , she was in my short pant and T-shirt because she is so tiny , my T-shirt seem so large for her but somehow she does super duper cute.
I carry her back to the bed and change the bandage of her wound ,
“ Komawo “ She said looking at me ,
“ u also know how to thank? “ I don’t know why too , why I keep teasing her?
“ I really cant be good with u ,Lee minwoo “
                 she bit her lips and stare me . I chuckle and go to the kitchen.
“ Here , drink it before u go to bed , it made u have a peaceful sleep “ I hand her hot milk.
“ …………. “ she seem surprise with my attitude.
“ For the sake of ur health “ I hand her again , this time she accept and drink it.
“ Komawo “ I jump on to the bed to sleep while Hana shocked .
“ Ya!!!!!!!........didnt u suppose to sleep at the living room or on the floor??????? O_O ?? “ She yelled out
“ Are u crazy , this is my apartment “
“ U!!...lee minwoo… “ She try to kick me but I stop her , this girl didn’t she know now  her foots is injury?how naughty .
“ Since I was born , I never sleep on the same bed with  male , go away “ She throw the pillow to my face.
“ Just shut up and sleep , If u don’t want me to shut u up with my sweet lips “ I warn her , she stare me but also shut up. Inside my heart I was laughing as the winner.
“ Goodnight , “ I whisper to her while she use pillow to be the middle of me and her.
…………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………….
         Hyesung’s POV :
                Today me and Sum Young wake up early morning , we are going to the place that have snow falling today since this is one of MV project that I had been think.
“ Ya! Come on , hurry up “ Our apartment room is in front of each other so I echo while brush my teeth.

                 I call her many time while washing but there are no response , I really hope that she also ready but it just like 0% percent , she wake up before me.
“ Hyung , are u going outside Tokyo today?. “ Andy ask me while prepare toast , I nodded
“ Yes , how about ur schedule? “
“ We are still practice , “
“ U seem so tried this few day , cheer up , my maknae “ I kiss him on the cheek , he smile.
“ Because I miss other Hyung , Eric hyung said today we will do a chat conference together since Jinnie Hyung just arrive LA “
“ Jongmal? I will rush to finish and come back “ Feel happy when i can chat with that annoying Eric. Wonder what’s trip a like.
“ ok , I go to wake Sum Young up now “ I run to the room in front of us.
                      She is still peaceful sleep , can she waking up one day before me??.Even Hye Jin who have schedule at 8 am already washing now.
“ Sum

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter