L.O.V.E and P.I.A.N

Destiny of love
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

…………………

                Yeongwan and Shinhwa decide to married next week and announced their relationship , most of fans are happy for them.It’s in their ages to find their own happy world.They discuss and talking about wedding dress and the party to celebrating their wedding day.Minwoo and Wannie,Jinnie are too excited about this wedding.

                “ Am so jealous “ Eunchae pouted as she helping her sisters with her wedding dress.

                “ Unnie , wow..u’re so beautiful “ NinNie echoed while Kyungmi look like a goddess in her wedding dress.

                “ thank you dear “

                “ I wonder when I can meet my Minwoo oppa? “ Eunchae said looking to Hana , Hana smiled to her.

                “ Soon dear “

                “ Unnie , didn’t u said Oppa is a playboy?why u end up with him? “ NinNie asked a child question, Hana blushed before answer her little sister in a sweet voice.

                “ You know , human always dream of someone that very different from them to be their love partners but end up with someone who truly in their heart.I guess , this is a true love.I hardly know the reason why I love him , do u ever heard of Love is no reason? “

                “ Yes , and we really want to know , what is that kind of feeling , Unnie , can u tell me? “ Both maknae shaking their Unnie Hana. Chae Li , Hana , Kyungmi smile to each other.

                “ It’s in ur heart , my ideal boyfriend must be someone who tall , sweet , gentle , but u know , when I meet ur Oppa for the first time , he really far from my ideal bf , he was full of himself sometime , he so short , not really sweet to me but when I live a life without him , my heart is aching , I insisted to hear his voice ,to see him dancing and bricking with me.It’s without reason , you know?.It’s all in ur heart and feeling. “ Hana said smiling to her sister .

                “ Yes , if u asked me why I love Wannie Oppa?,I also hardly give u an answer too dear.It only our heart can tell.Sometime other people said he is nothing but if I can see him is everything , surely it’s enough.When u fall in love , u must love both his disadvantage and advantage. “

                “ Ah….Unnie , is love that wonderful? “

                “ Maybe….i remember when Jinnie Oppa help me last time at JeJu island , it was wonderful and the memory I will never forget.He didn’t think abt himself but think abt my life.I was thinking that it is only have in drama but it can be happened in real life , because he is Jin Oppa , the man that I believe and love. “

                “ Unnie…..i really wished to meet the man like Jin , Min , Wan , Oppa “ NinNie said.

                “ Oneday , u will meet him but promise me to love both his disadvantage and advantage so he will do so to u “ Chae Li pat NinNie hair lightly.

                “ Because nobody perfect in this world even u , urself or us “ Hana continued and look into Eunchae eyes full of love.

                “ And don’t forget to learn , how to forgive and forget for ur love “ Kyungmi said smiled.

                “ Neh… “

                “ Wa….amazing confessing from the girls ever “ the 3 mans come out from nowhere.Minwoo high five with Eunchae , both chuckled , Hana look at him puzzled , her face look angry.

                “ Ya!!! You? “ She pointed her finger to him

                “ If I don’t do that , how can I know how much u love me dear? “ He said smiled in joy as the winner.

                “ Yay….. “

                “ Don’t angry Hana , at least we know how much u love Minwoo , and thank for that  I knew how much my darling love me too , love without reason right? “ Wannie said and peek Chae Li cheeks.

                “ U look wonderful “ Jinnie echoed.

                “ U too “ Kyungmi smiled back , looking at him dressing handsomely in groom suite.

                …………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………….

                The wedding day arrived , there are many guests such as idols , celebrity , musician , producers , entertainer , reporters , photographer, join their big day at the church.Everything look wonderful , after all this is the first triple wedding in Kpop industry , and this is Shinhwa and Yeongwan wedding.

                “ Where is them? “ Eric asked Hyesung full of worried.He signed.

                How can the groom late from their big day like this.No long after Wannie arrived and he apolozie to his sweetheart.

                “ What’s happened? Where is Jinnie and Minbong? “ Eric asked Wannie .

                “ What? They didn’t arrived yet?. God , I don’t know , they said they will come together since last night they have party with some friend but I refuse to go , u already know me I have to rest before my big day “ Wannie answers made everyone a bit relief , after all because of party that made them late.

                “ This guy , he will die under my hand for sure , how come he drink before our wedding day? “ Hana said with temper.

                “ Come on girl , it is normal for guy celebrate party before their wedding day , they needed to tell everyone that they are not single anymore “ Hyesung said , yet,our Hyesung’ve grow mature day by day , he is a married guy now.Many reporters are wonder why Sum Young didn’t join this big day but Hyesung manage to lied them perfectly.

                “ I hope nothing had happened to them “ Kyungmi said , leave heavy signed.

                “ Nothing can happened , Unnie , don’t worry “ Hyorin said.

                “ Yes ,  that right , nothing can happen,they are big guys “ Heejun of H.O.T tell the girls.

                15 min later , still , there are no sign of Minwoo and Jinnie.Calling to them , there are nobody pick up and the traffic seem so busy right now.Hyesung signed and tell everyone , he and Eric will go to drag them here leaving Andy,Dongwan here to calm to girls and guests down.

                ……………………………………………………………………………………………

“ Just wait and see when I meet them “ Hyesung nagging in his car that drive by Eric to Minwoo’s apartment.

“ How can they get drunk , when they know today is their wedding day? “ Eric join Hyesung. Both nagging and blaming the two guys.

“ Traffic here just want to kill us “

“ Hmm…..am so worry abt the girls now. “

“ We must drag them to the church on time “

                Eric drive as fast as he can to Minwoo’s apartment , as soon as they arrived both run to their friends room immediately ,

                The door of apartment isn’t locked , Eric and Hyesung can come in easily but what they saw just..

“ Ya!!!!!!!!Lee Minwoo!!!!!!!!.............. “ Eric yelled to a man that lying down on the bed with a girl.Yes he was and that girl too.The cloth is messy in his room. Now Hyesung face is growing red , he really want to hit this friend if this is not their big day.He go immediately to other room to find his baby bird , hopefully he is sleeping alone but unfortunately he is just the same as Minwoo.

“ Lee Minwoo “ Eric still yelling , Minwoo slowly opened his eyes but his was shocked that he is .

“ Amy? “ He echoed as long as he see the girl face , either Eric.

“ What the heck are u waiting?.Let’s change , it is ur wedding day , bastard , “ He used all his voice yelled to Minwoo.

“ That’s right , !...heaven… “

“ Don’t yelled for heaven , heaven cant deliver u to the church now.Get change hurry up “

                Hyesung is also yelling to Jinnie the same as Eric , but before the two guys ca

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter