This is how we started ( slow motion couple )

Destiny of love
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

 

                Arrive at the his apartment , Eric looked at the sleeping Hyorin in his arm , poor her , he put her on his bed and gently cover her with blanket.He couldn’t but imagine of how nice is her body.He slap himself for being ert and leaving the room to another room.

“ Goomdori….ah…. “ He carry his dog in his arm and looked at him

“ I’m a superman today “ He said proud.Goomdori nodded , it seem like he can understand him

“ Hmm…..but am feeling so shy when I see her body? , I never like this before , it not my first time see girl body “ He said , cant erase the image of her half body.

“ I’m so tried , good night “ He say good night to him before let him sleep in the dog house.

In the morning :

                 Hyorin wake up and find herself cover in a blanket , looking around with her red eyes , this is not her room , look at the wall that have a big Eric’s photo , she can guess , it’s Eric’s apartment.She signed before let her tears flowing down again.The image of how they tear her cloth and take advantage on her still in her mind.She decide to take shower in Eric’s room to wash all of those bad memories.

“ How can I face him , he had seen my chest….and even in that kind of scenario “ She cover her face with both her hands feeling the hot water drop on her body.              

                Finish shower , she come out from the bathroom , since she don’t have any cloth and towel.But nobody in the room at all so she don’t feel worry.But…….

“ Hyorin ah “ Hyorin who stand at the bathroom door looked at Eric who just open the bedroom door shocked.

“ Ah!!!!!!!!! “ She scream before go back to the bathroom and locked the door , Eric face turn tomato , he really cant breath for a few second before back to reality.

“ Oh my god , so embarrassing “ His ears turn so hot and red. He heard Hyorin sobbing in the bathroom loudly , yet.How embarrassing she is now.He took a deep breath

“ Hyorin ah…I will wait outside , here , my mother’s cloth , u can wear it , I wait u outside for breakfast “ He said but there are no reply from Hyorin , he take his leave but still feel so embarrassed and shy.

“ stupid me , why I go in at this time , hery “ He knocked his head and grin his teeth , his face still red like tomato.

“ hi….hi….hi…. “ Hyorin crying hard while wear Eric’s mother cloth , she really look like a little cute granny now.

“ Why am so sin to myself , last night u see my chest now u see my whole body…ah!!!!!!!!!!!!! “ She scream , Eric who is outside heard it and he immediately knocked the door to ask her what happen.

“ What happened? “

“ Oh…not…nothing…..Oppa “

“ Are u ready? “

“ Ye…Yes “ She said before wipe her tears away , look in the mirror her face still red like tomato.

“ Hery…..how can I face u????cant u leave me alone at this time Eric Oppa “ She whispered afraid that Eric can hear her , She took a deep breath and go outside the room. Both have an awardness suitation.

“ Good morning “ He said , it even more and more strange.

“ Hi , Oppa “ she try to be normal while sitting in front of him eating her breakfast.

                The silent overwhelming them , Eric feel really strange , he must broke this silent between them.

“ Hyorin “

“ Oppa…thank u “ She disturb him afraid he said anything to made her feel shy.

“ o….no

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter