The joy of Dreamland.

Destiny of love
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 …………………………………
                 Two day passed , Minwoo and Hana still don talk to each other and argue like before expect about their work.4D JunJin always making fun of them , the Yeongwan girls pick Woorang as Hana nickname, the members ship this two and wish them to be together , Minwoo nearly kill him JunJin for his uncover mouth , now Minwoo and Hana totally awkward , Hana think Minwoo is the most dangerous boys , he is ert.So she keep to avoid him everytime.Their awakwardness made the compose songs not good , there are no emotion or a good point of meaning lyrics.Eric’s feel uneasy with the upcoming debut day if they are still like this so he left the work for Hyesung and SumYoung to try.Hyesung didn’t know much about HipHop so he always pick ballad over HipHop and dance song.But SumYoung pick HipHop over ballad.Both have a hard time work together.They always fight over music.
“ HipHop is not good , I prefer ballad “ Hyesung with his cool voice.Sum Young sign.
“ Then compose it urself “
“ Ya!! U should be the one who compose it “
“ Bwo? I prefer HipHop , I can only compose HipHop “
“ U know.am very good guy I never want to argue with girl , so u should be understand me too right? “
“ Am also very good girl , I never want to fight a guy so if u understand me , don made my mood change okay? “
             Both with their cool act , Sum Young and Hye Sung really stubborn and picky when work about music.
15 minutes later the sound of beating and breaking start to heard from recording room.The director who heard it come to take a look and he was shocked both Hyesung and SumYoung are fighting.He try to break them but it seem like Sum Young more powerful than a man , he told the staff to call Shinhwa and Yeongwan members from practice room to help.
“ Ya!!what are u guys doing? “ CEO Moon rush and come into the room , both Hyesung and Sum Young give a quick glance to him but they still continued the fight.Minwoo and JunJIn , Dongwan , Andy try to break them apart. They finally apart but it seem like they are still angry . Eric look at them puzzle , he sign and shake his head.
“ What..ha “ Eric want to ask but Sum Young intterup him
“ who do u think u are , huh?are u crazy? U want to disband Yeongwan? “ Sum Young shout out loud , while the Yeongman and Shinhwa members shocked.what the hell  she saying?
“ well, u have no talent in music , do u think Yeongwan can debut with the girl like u? “ Omo…the prince of ballad when he mad his voice is so scary.
“ Ya!!! Do u ever see me here as CEO?u dare to scold even u standing in front me? “ Eric lose his temper.
“ Eric , I don really want to she this girl anymore . “
“ Bwo? “ Sum Young echo.
“ Unnie…what’s happen? “ the maknae NinNie feel really scare when she see Hyesung become like this.HyeJin hold her shoulders .
“ Okay , then I will leave “ Sum Young go out without even look at her members.
             Eric feel really angry he call Hyesung and other Shinhwa members to his office.While Yeongwan members try to comfort Sum Young ask the reason of their fight.
“ Minwoo go get me some coke “ Minwoo  go out to get Coke for Sunggie . Hyesung start to tell everything to s.All feel shocked and surprise about reason of Hyesung fight.
              After a long talk Eric come out and call all Yeongwan members to have meeting together.
“ After a long and deep thought , I think Yeongwan is not right to debut so let disband girls , u can come back to ur own path “ Eric said while all the Yeongwan members shocked.
“ what is we do wrong? Why suddenly disband us ? “ Hana cant hide her temper.
“ We cant compose u a good music so “ Dongwan said
“ Bwo?I said I will work on it “ Hana voice a bit loud now her members feel that she not only the prank Hana but also the scary Hana as well.
“ But u and Minwoo Hyung “ Andy hesitant to continued.
“ I have nothing with him , I just in my deep thinking about create the music , I will work on it so stop those nonsence disband word “
“ Jongmal? “ All the Shinhwa members expect Minwoo seem so excitied.
“ Yeah…and U!!! Lee Minwoo , if u still ert , this time u die under my hand “ Hana stare Minwoo while Minwoo smirk but without he realized , he feel fresh and happy again to have a chance work with Hana.Both Sum Young and HyeSung wrik to each other without other members realized.
“ Ok , tonight meet here at 8pm “ Minwoo said
“ Ya!!!why tonight? “
“ are u afraid of me? “ Minwoo smirk,s pinch his arm.
“ Yay..am going crazy “ Hana cant bear anymore ,
                  While Sum Young and Hyesung are the most happy here , other still discuss about their debut but Sum Young is message to someone under the table.
(Mission clear , don forget ur promise ) 1 message response immediately
(Good job , meet at 7 pm , dreamland tonight ).
……………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………….
Sum Young have a hard time to lie her members just to go to dreamland , Hyesung is waiting her in his disguise for around an hour.Forunately that he not the bad temper boy.Hyesung have a bet with SumYoung if the mission to made Hana and Minwoo work together again success he will pay everything that she want to play at dreamland.So childish.Sum Young always go for everything that free.
“ Am coming!!!!!!!!!!! “ Sum Young shout from distance and wave to Hyesung.Hyesung try to cover his face full of embrassing.
“ Ya…don shout , other people will recognize me “ He whisper when Sum Young arrive
“ Miyan , sorry for let u wait “
“ Don worry , I will take my revenge back “ Hyesung with his cool voice , Sum Young feel uneasy.
“ Let’s play it “ Hyesung point to roller coster and smirk.All the girls always afraid of that game.
“ er…? “ Hyesung didn’t wait for her denying , he go to buy the ticket and grap her hand and go ahead to play the roller coaster.
                    They sit on the roller coaster , Hyesung feel excited to made Sum Young scare but she seem didn’t even feel anything.
“ Are u sure , u want to ride this? “ Sum Young asked him ,he nodded.(finally she want to go back).He thought.
“ Bwo , are u afraid? “ Hyesung said , Sum Young didn’t answer his question yet but the roller coaster starting.First it’s slow

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter