Brothers .

Destiny of love
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

* * *

                The next morning , Minwoo back to company , he try to close all Sum Young-Jihoon-Hyesung love triangle scandal , and didn’t let anyone knew that SumYoung passed away.

                He look at his love , full of worried , now her bright smile nowhere to be found , Hana sobbing hard yesterday , how come god take her sister life like that?

                Minwoo took her hand into his own and held her in  his arms , breath heavily.

“ Am so lost now , why everybody start to leaving one by one? Frist is Seunghee and now Sum Young “

“ This is life dear , nobody want to die even they want to go to heaven “

“ …………….. “

“ But you still have me , no matter what , I will be here with u forever.I will be your strength when u are weak , I will be ur voice when u cant speak , I will be your legs when u cant walk …. “ He kiss her hair lightly.

“ Thank you for being here with me “

                Minwoo smile to his beloved , she gave him a weak smile , both held each other for long time before pulled away when Minwoo’s phone start to ring.Yet , it was Eric.

“ Hello , “

( Minwoo , check the internet news now , Amy is involved in love triangle scandal, )

“ What ? “

( check it , I just want to let u know , if u want to find anyway to help her out, I knew if I don’t tell u about this , u will blame me later and I don’t even feel worry abt telling u this since now u have ur sweetheart. )

                Eric hang up and immediately come to the company , Minwoo’s pale face made Hana very worried.He rush connect the internet and read the news.

“ …….. “ Hana is speechless , she also worried abt Amy but at the same feeling jealous that Minwoo still have feeling for Amy.

“ Do u have anyway that can help her? “ She asked him quietly , Minwoo shake his head.

“ ………….. “ There was a silent between them , Minwoo seems to understand his beloved was disappointed.

“ Listen to me , Amy was my ex but u are my love now and maybe forever be my last person so don’t dare to doubt my love for u. “ He touch her nose playful , Hana pouted.

“ ………. “

“ Still didn’t talk to me?.well , let get marry tomorrow “ he kidding her ,

“ who said I want to get marry with u?such a playboy “

“ Oh….so u never want to marry me ? “

“ of course “ Hana laughed and pouted , she turned to face Minwoo to see he

gazing at her with his eyes full of love and desire.Hana blushed and looked down , Minwoo took a step toward her and raised her chin so that he can met her eyes . He slipped his arms around her waist , pulling her close to him.Touching his forehead to hers.Hana raised her arms to wrap around his neck.

“ I love you “ Minwoo whispered , look deep into her eyes and lay a gentle kiss on her lips.

“ Now I realized , loving a short girl is not that bad , “

“ Ya!!! “

“ I just kidding “

                Both bricking for a moment before Eric arrive.Minwoo and Eric start to talk about Amy problem.Even she was his ex but still , he want to help her if he can.

…………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………….

                1 month after Sum Young passed away , Hyesung still look sad as ever , but he manage to show the smile on his face to all s while didn’t give up the hope finding about Sum Young’s family address at Japan so at least he can go to her grave.After all she is Madame Jung forever.

“ u’re very quite , Sunggie “ Eric said , looking at his friend with concern.

“ I’m fine “ Sunggie smiled at everyone around him , but couldn’t stop the tears that already fall down his cheeks.He closed his eyes briefly , feeling Andy’s hand squeezing him,Minwoo pat his shoulders try to comfort his friend , Then he opened his eyes again and looked around at everyone with eyes shining with tears.Words weren’t necessary between them now , the botherhood of them is enough to share each other feeling.

                Hyorin start to have deeper feeling toward Eric day by day after she saw how he cared each of s and Hyesung who

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter