We will help u.

Destiny of love
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

                     Minwoo and Hana face each other , Somehow Hana feel excited , while Minbong feel nervous and shy.
“ In this passed few month , I heard u are very stress , it because u afraid to have dance battle with me , didn’t u? “ Hana serious voice.Minwoo face turn to shocked .
(Look??I didn’t even made trouble first but it seem like she always start it up , Now I understand my true feeling , I NEVER FALL IN LOVE FOR THIS KIND OF GIRL .)
“ OF COURSE , You try to hide ur real feeling with me , didn’t u ? . U like me but try to refuse right? “
“ OF COURSE , but I hope u understand I was agree because I wanna win the game “ Hana and Minwoo battle getting stronger . Even MC feel uneasy/.
“ OF COURSE , I heard u missing me like crazy this few months , didn’t u? “
                   Hana open unbelievable , Minwoo was so angry and strong/
“ OF COURSE ! You miss me too , didn’t u? “ Hana smirk , Minwoo smirk back
“ OF COURSE!!!....I miss you like crazy , I only thinking about u this few months , “
                  Everyone in the studio now stunning , what they trying to do?. It seem like they are do romance attack with revenge.
“ EH???.O_O . OF COURSE , so u realized it now ? “ Somehow Hana feel happy but also shocked , she manage to control her balance .
“ OF COURSE , but can u deliver the sentence I just said to Sum Young shi? “ The innocent Sum Young shocked and point to herself , while Hyesung also feel shocked , the studio is in chaos now.
“ Why me? “ Sum young asked with her innocent face.
“ OF COURSE , U do like that because u want me to feel jealous didn’t u? “
“ OMO>>>>>>>>>>>>>…………… “ The MC and both group members cant take their eyes from this pair , it getting stronger and stronger.
“ OF COURSE , so now u are jealous right? “ Minwoo chuckle while Hana seem a bit shocked and don know what to response but she really don want to lose.
“ OF COURSE , I…….hmm…….U “ She didn’t know to how made Minwoo lose.
“ Hana shi , are u okay. ? “ MC jae suk look at Hana shi while she shake her head
“ can handle it , don worry “
“ U still steal Eric’s Oppa underwear didn’t u? “ She is run out of idea now.        
                      All the members and MC laugh hard while Hana also embarrassed for what she said , Minwoo eyes open bigger but he manage to stand still
“ OF COURSE…..!!!!!!!!! I will end it here “ He said while look to the MC.
                     They open their eyes bigger , what will Minwoo said?
“ U was jealous right? So Do you want to “
“ Em? “ Hana act like she didn’t pay attention at all but Minwoo sentence was so…
“ Do you want to have a kiss with me?  “ Hana step back and give up, Minwoo laugh as the winner. The studio is in chaos now.(SO strong)
“ Wa…..this two are sure very strong “ Jae suk thump up while MC Ho dong and Kyung rim nodded agree.
“ Hye Jin , who u want to go against in this game? “ MC jae suk ask Hye Jin while Hye Jin choose Andy.
“ Heard that u are an angle , an eyes smile angle “ Hye Jin attract was the praise attract but Andy now shy like a little boy , well as other members also giggle and keep an eyes on them.
“ OF COURSE , Didn’t u wear a blouse at ur press conference? “
“ Eh? What u mean? “ Hye Jin seem nervous
“ Do u know that u looked very beautiful ? “ Now Hye Jin face smile with happiness while Andy hug his Hyung due to his shyness .Yeongwan and Shinhwa members  also laugh.
“ OF COURSE ! “
“ Wa…it is a romance attack again , I cant wait for it “ MC jae suk said
“ You have more female friends right? “
“ Of Course ! Hye Jin shi , in oder to go steady with you , our members are

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter